Help at Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

1.8

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Help at Home (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was a fast interview ask a few questions and gave me my orientation day and time when I came for orientation you had to pay to take background check before your 3 day orientation is over you know if you have the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for help at home   1 Answer

Home Health Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Help at Home (Springfield, IL).

Interview

Had to go thru the state database and fingerprints and have a tb test done then watched a video was able to have a adjustable schedule was able to sit down with my supervisor and work on a schedule that helps me and them

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Forest, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Help at Home (Oak Forest, IL).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a three day class about what the duties of a care giver. It also included the company running a background check. No special dress was required and I was my mother's preferred worker. It's actually pretty easy to go in for someone you know as long as they are a senior and registered with the department on Aging.

Interview Questions

• Since I was a preferred worker, they wanted to know who I would be the caregiver for.   2 Answers

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Help at Home (Valparaiso, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very quick interview. Asked questions that would be in a normal interview. Mainly about Homecare experience and work ethic. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Help at Home (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very simple! The interview didnt take long and it was your basic interview questions. It's better if you come with a preferred client, that way your chances are greater in being hired.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Help at Home (Springfield, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

None filled out application was taken back to office and given job. There really was no interview they were to desperate and now I see why. They don't drug test they refuse to unless absolutely necessary. Basically if you can read and write you have the job the are always desperate for people.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Help at Home (Fairfield, IL).

Interview

Completed two tests. Interview based on what clients they had available in reference to experience. Business based questions on resume. They did not have many questions interview was short and based on what they had available at the time.

Interview Questions

• What is your longterm goal?   1 Answer

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Help at Home in July 2015.

Interview

It was the worst interview of my life .I felt like I was being interviewed by kids ... I walked in did my application was given an interview date ... Came vack for my interview in which I was told to come back in two more weeks and bring documentation I had with me (I was told to wear business attire the young man had on a t shirt and shorts) ... Was four minutes late to the second interview to be told to come back in two more weeks... When I arrived on time I was asked to wait 45 minutes... They forgot I was there to interview... The interviewer was in the hallway talking and laughing with the security guard... I asked him was he interviewing today he asked was I mad... After he interviewed me and told me to wait for a letter for my start date I called three weeks later to have someone ask me for my name and send me a letter declining me a job however the name on the letter was not me .... TOTAL WASTE OF TIME...

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Help at Home (Jackson, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview and all required documents were submitted, including a background check, TB skin test, copies of degree/current license. There was also a training process & tests which had to be passed to receive employment.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience .   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Help at Home in November 2014.

Interview

interviewed by supervisor then waited a week for next interview.
    then her supervisor interviewed the following week.
    then two corporate personel interviewed the following week.
    waited 2 weeks for call back for job.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you had a problem with your supervisor   1 Answer