Highwinds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Highwinds Interview Questions

2.8

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Highwinds (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I received a first phone screening interview from HR. After I passed the screening interview, I was invited for a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and was very technical.

Systems Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Highwinds in July 2016.

Interview

Easy, experience is needed though. Prepare resume thoroughly. I applied for networking position so was asked questions on TCP/IP, Subnetting, Windows administration. Also was asked previous experiences and questions based on that from my resume.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highwinds (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiting coordinator. She setup a technical interview. First tech round was only 10 mins with very basic questions on android.

2nd round was an online coding round for 40 mins. Very basic coding questions very easy.
    The interviewer was very happy with my performance and told me I was selected for next round. I was really expecting an offer here at this point.

The next day the recruiter tells me that the position is filled. Dead end. Sadly

Interview Questions

• don't want to disclose but very simple and straight forward.   Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Highwinds (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

Interview and hiring was extremely fast. I came in for an hour and was interview by 4 different managers. I found out a week later that I was hired. I did find out however, that my references were not contacted until after I received my offer letter.

Front End Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Highwinds (Winter Park, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Took part in a speed interview lasting 5 minutes. Did not have the name of the person interviewing me before hand or even the position of the person conducting interviews. They had my resume printed out already but were willing to accept a color printed resume and cover letter. Was not able to take the time to review my portfolio in person. Seemed nice but like it was difficult to get understand much about each other with such a short interview process. They did follow up with an email, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Highwinds in July 2013.

Interview

Relatively easy process where i met with Sales manager, VP of Sales, and president. They all asked various questions but were mostly looking for a culture fit and the ability to pick up the technology.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your sales experience? How do you deal with objections?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highwinds (Orlando, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Very pleaseant. Consisted of mostly technical questions and lunch. No reimbursement of travel expenses. Was asked to write a program and submit it to the employer. They seemed to be under construction and the person doing the initial phone screen did not seem tooo satisfied with the way things are run.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with the kernel?   1 Answer
    • Have you used templates and the STL?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highwinds (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview for me went really quick, as the first question he focused on asking was whether I'd be comfortable working in an environment with adult content. It seems that a good portion of their business is moving around their clients adult content, so I had to decline the interview because I couldn't work in that environment.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in working in an environment with adult content?   1 Answer