Hitachi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hitachi Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.7

Maintenance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

basic questions on experiences, what type of equipment, plcs, exc that you have worked with. not a fast process i had 3 phone interviews and 2 in person. Why do you want to work for the company? Why are you leaving your current employer. make sure to ask about benefits and when they start.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate people   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter called and made me an offer. I didn't negotiate since it was a nice bump in pay from my previous job.

IOT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Not very tough. Process took 2 weeks. It was a senior level position , I was a new graduate but as I was referred i was called for the interview

Interview Questions

• String pallindrome, design problems, stock price question.   Answer Question

Interview

3 interviews, one out of state. Met with multiple dept. managers. Talked about business acumen as well as specific job skills. Everyone was very polite and professional. Also got a tour of the facilities. Overall a positive experience.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

Management started by telling me about the company then asked me to go through my resume and explain it. They then asked behavioral questions. A few of the questions were tough but they were asked to determine your thought process and how you analyze different situations. The interview lasted about 35 minutes. Very nice people and seems like a challenging but fun workplace. Second and third interview were pretty quick

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize your work if you were given 5 different tasks from 3 different managers and all of the tasks were due in 2 hours?   1 Answer
    • How would you complete a task with little instruction?   Answer Question
    • If an employee asks you about a mixup on their insurance benefits how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress?
      What's your strengths and weaknesses?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What's your greatest accomplishment?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrodsburg, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi (Harrodsburg, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted by resume in person to HR and was called a week later for an interview. Was interviewed by head of the department. He seemed rather jittery and kind of put me at unease. Asked very simple questions.

Software Interview

Interview

Decent process for the interview. Prompt response. I felt I was treated positively throughout the process. Got the offer in 2 weeks and was ready to move soon.

Good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job?   2 Answers

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrodsburg, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi (Harrodsburg, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

Panel interview, very informal, and friendly. They make you feel comfortable immediately walking into the door, especially if you are already working for the company (because you already know the panel that is interviewing you). Interviews typically last 15-20 minutes maximum, unless you have questions, and or give more information about yourself. Interview consist of around 4 questions that are very generic about Leadership, or the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Examples of what you can do as a Supervisor to change, and or improve the overall production, quality, satisfaction of the product and employee.   Answer Question

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Interview

This was an on campus interview where the firm had several people running interviews for the whole day. Interview started with casual conversation, senior-consultant conducting the interview was friendly and willing to share his experiences openly. Overall, was a good interview as he really helped me get a sense of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond the expectations of your work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi (Omaha, NE) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty formal but friendly atmosphere. Discussed qualifications and answered basic customer resolution procedures. Also discussed how prior work experience would fit into the job that I was applying for

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berea, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi (Berea, KY) in March 2014.

Interview

3 people interview about your experience, your goals, and your team work. They are really nice. They have high expectation from candidate. They will walk your through about their work and the company itself. they looking for confident and willing to learn. At the end of the interview you will be walk out and they will let your know the next step.