Holiday Inn Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 159 of over 159 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

The interview process was professional, clear-cut, and informational. They told you exactly what they were looking for and it was easy to determine if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an upset guest?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Oxford, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Interview never happened. I don’t know why you will set a time for an interview, never call and can’t even be polite enough to leave an email. Very rude and unprofessional behaviour. I really wonder how some people got to the position they are. Just woke up early for nothing. Beware of this company!!!!

Holiday Inn

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

They're looking for someone who is comfortable talking to people and willing to learn. Will need to be good with multi-tasking and keeping the back area organized. Tell them you thrive in a fast-paced environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holiday Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

The interview process took about an hour. They offered the position on the spot. They also did a walk through of the property and explained every department. They did not ask too many question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holiday Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

Un Proceso con una respuesta rapida, en la que en todo momento te hacen sentir muy comodo y a gusto. Realizamos la tipica introduccion y a continuacio pasamos a las preguntas sobre mi experiencia laboral. En un punto me pidieron si podiamos realizar el resto de la entrevista en ingles.

Interview Questions
  • Comentanos sobre tu ultima experiencia laboral ¿Cual fue tu mayor reto?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Kingston, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Met with Hotel Manager for 1st interview, questions answers to skill set and work experience. We spoke extensively about the current position and it's responsibilites. I answered questions re achievements. The meeting was semi formal, relaxed, and to the point

Interview Questions
  • How my previous experience can be transfered to this position

Holiday Inn

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

I was contacted and scheduled an interview for later in the week. The interview was quick and to the point, regular interview questions were asked. Received phone call next day being offered position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holiday Inn

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

Applied though campus recruiting. One Round with Financial Controller and one round with HR. Two weeks to get back the interview result. Questions are not hard and working in hospitality industry would be a plus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holiday Inn

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

Quick, easy and straightforward. Human Resources manager made me feel comfortable and at ease. We talked about my past experience and industry knowledge. Fast recruitment process. Overall it was a surprisingly pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Holiday Inn

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn

Interview

Was very pleased with the property. Met with the DOS and loved her energy and what she had to say about the position. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and would recommend anyone for it!

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 159 Interviews