Holiday Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Holiday Inn

2.2

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the director of sales fairly quickly to schedule an interview, interviewed at property, took a personality test, second interview with corporate, job offered fairly quickly after second interview

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

We sat down in the dining area. It was nice and relaxed yet still formal. I was interviewed by one of the managers. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Heard back relatively quick. Went to fill out my paper work, and after about a week or two i started working.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

I did a walk in and filled out an application the next day I only interviewed with the director of food and beverage. I was offered the job right after the interview. I also had to take a drug test. It was a simple and fast process.

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Tewksbury, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

Very simple interview. Basically went over my resume, and asked about all my qualifications for the job in applying for. I was told my hours, job duties and pay upfront. Overall quick interview and painless.

Anonymous Employee in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Marquette, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Open Interview. Filled out the application the week prior to the open interview time. Went in and to speak to the hiring manager. Called back later that week

Bellman Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn in January 2016.

Interview

Had a casual conversation with the manager regarding current status in terms of hours available, my past, my interest in the hospitality business, and my qualifications and background; very laid back

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Columbus, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was Introduced to the Chief Engineer. It was a very casual interview. At this time the Hotel has not had a General Manager for the 6 months or longer. The interviewer Showed me around the Hotel and introduced me to several co-workers in different capacities. He explained some of the duties required at this point.

Interview Questions

• Can you do electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and sheet rocking repairs!   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with the General manager for about 30 minutes about my experiences and I asked some questions about the restaurant, Kitchen and overall employee quality and morale. I then met with the h.r director and lastly with the owner/gm.

Interview Questions

• Describe the order of events when I arrived for work each day ? What did I feel was my biggest quality as a manager ? What was my biggest weakness as a manager ?   1 Answer

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. Met with one of the managers and it lasted maybe 20 minutes. He was very nice and asked general questions regarding how to handle conflict/random situations and previous hotel/customer service experience.

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Overland Park, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied, did one interview, and was offered the F&B Director position because of my extensive background in food service management. The pay is lower than industry standard, but we are a small property.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you went above and beyond to help a guest.   Answer Question