Hologic Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

Smooth process, they need to have detailed information about your previous experiences to see if you’re a good match with the position. Showing exemples of work under pressure is the key

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest strength
    Answer Question

Hologic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

They took almost a month to reply, I would not recommend anyone to consider them as they are not professional, they just sent a generic email an that was it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

It is formal. I spent half a day there. They showed me the lab. They introduced the position, the company, the benefits. It is very exciting. They said will make a decision soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hologic in Nov 2021

Interview

Easy. Things went pretty smooth. Everyone was very responsive. The recruiter was especially responsive and easy to talk to you. The interview with the actual team was a bit awkward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA)

Interview

-Recruiter vetting on the phone; matched key words from my resume on some job board site -About a 30 minute phone interview -On-site tour and interview; 3 people 30 minutes each;

Interview Questions
  • How you would go about developing a test plan for a toaster, chair, etc...

Hologic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic in Oct 2021

Interview

They sent me several emails to inform me about the proccess so, the follow up was very good. Interview was by phone and we touched all common topics about this type of role. In general my experience was good although I didn´t got the job,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hologic in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview was a video call with the manager of the team and the manager of the commercial division. The interview times were really flexible, easy to arrange. The talent acquisition team also provide a guide with tips for the interview which was a nice touch. The atmosphere was very relaxed and I was able to ask a lot of questions. Quite easy to use their application system. Well organised.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked some technical questions concerning my background and what I was looking for in my next role. I was also asked what I liked to do in my spare time etc.

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn, completed some phone interviews, and then took their version of the Gallup. Everyone I spoke to was relatively nice, however seemed a little disinterested in talking to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

Very friendly people. First interview is phone call. For the second I got to sit down with the team and learn about what they did and they got to know me

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Sydney) in Sep 2021

Interview

Great follow up and very friendly. Questions well relatable to the position and the interviewers were open and easy to talk to. HR team was constantly in contact and kept the process moving along in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews