Hologic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.8

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interview was held in open area in the building and lots of people were walking by and would interrupt the interviewer by saying hello or some such thing. There were lots of distractions. The foyer was nice though.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on Linkedin and got a message back probably a week later. The interview was on their campus and involved three different staff members for 30 minutes each. Pretty standard overall.

Reliability Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT).

Interview

The interview process was intense had to see three managers interview with all of them variety of questions personal and professional and knowledge of my skill level. You must be very knowledgeable in your field I'd describe that to them

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT).

Interview

The interview process consisted of initial call,
    Phone interview, face to face meeting. Everyone in the Danbury office was very welcoming and forthcoming. The Sr Recruiter Kathleen was a great resource and very easy to work with through the process.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with supporting multiple people and prioritizing all requests   Answer Question

Very generous offer, declined due to another great offer. Will always wonder about this one.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (New York, NY).

Interview

Took very long. I was originally hired as a temp employee and I think this was part of the reason. Almost gave up on the opportunity because HR wasn't getting back to me. The interviews themselves were good. Met with 4 people over two days in addition to a phone interview.

Product Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Was meant to be 90 minutes but the interview was barely half that. It occurred late in the afternoon and the interviewers were visibly tired/on their phone. Questions were mostly behavioral except for one technical question. The interview was split into two parts with 2 people at a time giving me questions.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic.

Interview

Submit resume through career fair on campus. Receive the interview invitation after a couple weeks and I had 4 back to back on-site interviews. Overall, the process went fast and the interviews were not hard

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone screen with HR (included salary target). The first round was 1/2 day in person that involved meeting the key functional representatives I would be working with. The second round was 1/2 day a couple of weeks later that included additional folks I would be working with. The second round included preparing a presentation that would be given to the interview team (approx. 10 people) on a Project Management topic. I was given ideas for topics or I could select a topic of my own choosing which I what I did.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

All individuals from the organization were extremely gracious and professional. They showed me around the corporate office and made me feel very welcome. They explained the role very clearly and made sure there was time for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in experience and how certain situations might be handled   1 Answer

Assurance Design Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Started off with two phone interviews followed by a 4.5 hour on-site interview. I met one on one with five senior level employees. With the exception of one person, the staff was friendly. One interviewer asked me about mathematical calculations I do as a predictive method. When I described the methods I used, the interviewer questioned a particular method I use. He clearly didn't understand the level of mathematical rigor I was speaking about but I wasn't going to give him a crash course in stochastic calculus.