Hologic Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Hologic

HardAverageEasy
Found 155 candidate interviews
Featured InterviewHelpful (2)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Once a resume is chosen, the process seems to be a telephone call with the hiring manager and the recruiter, independently. The next step would be a presentation by the candidate to a panel of interviewers followed by questions from the panel. My main reason to write this review is to shout out some kudos to the recruiter, Elsa Kingsbury, for an outstanding personal approach to our interaction. She was responsive to communications over various media--I mean she actually called me back and we had normal conversations. So refreshing! Allowing that recruiters are swamped with candidates for every position, it is understandable that responses may be delayed. However, most recruiters don't respond or, if they do, it is only a form letter (email). Elsa Kingsbury was a welcome exception who engaged in the process with genuine humanity.

Interview Questions
  • What are three words that describe your strengths?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Manchester, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Good process, formal information for all stages and follow-up. Applied in the website, got a confirmation email and talent adquisition team got in contact. 40 min interview on the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Did I know the products? Experience with electronics, neumatic process and lab equipment.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied, received assessment test via email the next day. Completed same day- then radio silence. No response to emails sent to recruiter. I'd say poor communication, but there has been no communication. I felt compelled to report my experience, as this is disrespectful to the applicant, and reflects poorly on the company in general.

Interview Questions
Hologic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was perfectly planned and executed by the company’a talent acquisition team. There was an initial phone call with talent, subsequent video call with hiring manager followed by video calls with the department leadership as well as team members. The interview panel was extremely encouraging and respectful, conversation with them seemed effortless even though we covered significant technical grounds. Over all an extremely positive experience. Even though company was ready to send forth an offer, some other personal constraints and timing resulted in me not pursuing the offer further. Would definitely go back to pursue future opportunities once personal constraints are sorted.

Interview Questions
  • Examples of test method validation, explanation of design controls, example of recent technical challenges faced current role etc and how they were addressed etc.
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

The first interview was relatively easy. General introduction between myself and a company outsourced HR personal. We bounced questions about my interest, career goals, estimated time of desired employment and commuting willingness.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to this company? What made you interested in the position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Took two months and I emailed the recruiter to set up the first call and the whole interview process was slow and not streamlined at all even though they told me that they are moving fast. Second, I had to ask them again and again for updates because otherwise, they didn't say a thing. In the end, I got rejected even though I was told during the interview I have the required experience and they like me. I will never consider this company again.

Interview Questions
Hologic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hologic (Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia) in Jun 2020

Interview

Erste Vortestellung gespräch erfolgreich laut interviewer, es sollte eine zweite Vorstellungsgespräch mit der Regional Manager seit fast zwei Monaten hat sich keine gemeldet. Ich habe mich zwischendurch nochmal gemeldet, mir wurde versprochen dass ich in den nächsten Tagen eine Rückmeldung erhalten werde, hat sich aber keine bis jetzt gemeldet. Ich bin wirklich enttäuscht mit dieser Firma

Interview Questions
  • Als Field Service Engineer waren die fragen für mich relativ einfach und standand. z.b Erfahrung ähnliche tatigkeit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2020

Interview

Applied online. Talked to a recruiter over phone. Was supposed to talk to the manager but they kept saying the manager is busy for weeks. I found this very insulting and disturbing, so after couple tries I stopped emailing them. If you are busy don't post job description and stop wasting applicants' time! Easy enough!

Interview Questions
Hologic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and I had a great experience. The questions are pretty much normal questions, all related to your last job experiences, salary expectation, and day/time you could work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (United States) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was initially interviewed over the phone by HR. After determining that I was at a higher skill set and salary level than the role that they were recruiting for, we agreed not to resume the recruitment process. I received a call back about 2 weeks later asking if I would be interested in continuing the conversation with the VP, HR. He felt based on my background, I could add value. We spoke on the phone and had what I thought, was a good conversation. I never heard back from him or the company. This was pre COVID19. As an HR professional, I know the importance of how you treat people, not only your employees but people that express an interest in working for your company. It amazes me that companies still have no clue as to how to recruit effectively. Show common courtesy for people that took the time to research and interview for a job. How you treat people and the process says everything about you, your HR team and your company.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of projects did you work on as a member of the senior leadership team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155