Cover image for Hologic

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Hologic Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 232 of over 232 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whyteleafe, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Whyteleafe, England) in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was excellent with great team from the security to the management. Touring round to see the process like end to end. It was excellent and I feel working with them already.

Interview Questions
  • Awaiting response. Just concluded the interview.
    1 Answer

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with different members of the system engineering team. Each round lasted 30 minutes each. Behavioral questions as well as questions about the experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

One of the Worst experiences. I was referred to by an executive to come over to Hologic. Had a call with hiring manager- it went well Was asked to take their long exam which i passed and moved to the next round. I was asked to interview Again with the same hiring manager … when the interview came around my power went out due to weather and we rescheduled. After several days of trying to reschedule, calling , txting and follow ups she ghosted me and never responded ever. Honestly, with this type of treatment, I am so glad I found a different company that respects prospects. If this is how professionally they treat future employees, I can only imagine how they treat their clients…. Don’t waste your time working for this organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Remote)

Interview

Long interview process with 4-5 rounds of various managers asking questions (interview was remote). There was a technical group manager and the rest were various support group managers. A lot of time the same questions were asked. There were times I could’ve done better and I’m sure that is why I did not get an offer, but it was a very long interview day.

Interview Questions
  • The technical questions were the hardest considering our machine only had issues the hotline could help with. Apparently I was expected to remember all the error codes, even though I thought that is what the new job training would be for. Perhaps if there was a troubleshooting manual available for the customers, I could’ve studied.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hologic (Carlsbad, CA)

Interview

HR staff was very responsive and courteous- even meeting a bit early to let me into the room before the interviews started. Room had a small tray stocked with mints, snacks, and bottled water. Very pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • What is a hidden talent that others aren’t aware of?
  • Why are yo the best candidate for this position?
  • If you had to bring a dish to a company potluck, what would you bring and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Boston, MA) in Nov 2022

Interview

I interviewed for two positions within an 8 week period, and went through several rounds (virtual and in-person). Overall, the interview process was well organized, but the hiring manager(s) did not have much domain experience in the critical functions they were managing and did not provide constructive feedback. The 'we lack necessary processes' and 'there's not much expertise' in these functions was a common theme that I heard from several of the interviewers. It seemed like they didn't have a clear picture of what they're searching for. On paper the company seems very strong, but I did not come away with a positive impression after the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral questions. Questions about specific experiences

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

First had a 20 minute overview with HR. Then 4 total interviews with 4 different people. Typical people management questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Total time from application to rejection was about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

Too many rounds of interviews. I had to come on site for 3 times and also including phone interviews. It's a long day. They also take a long time to get back to you.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

The interview process included interviewing with three people discussing my experience at previous companies. Everyone was very understanding and wanted to get to know me more. Overall, I had a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic

Interview

I connected with a recruiter who then sent me a talent assessment. I was told after I completed the assessment that my responses didn’t match the job they were hiring for. I never had the chance to actually speak to anyone, the decision was based only on the timed personality assessment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hologic

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic in Oct 2022

Interview

To accommodate my work schedule we did a series of half hour calls (some via teams). All were very interested in my story. Very accommodating in answering question. And a sweet little thing of gifting me a coffe and snack at startbucks just for interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • How have you executed saving time as a point of use user that would have needed to be designed in up front with those types of insight?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 232 Interviews

Hologic Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Hologic as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Scientist and Clinical Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Service Engineer and Software Engineer(Internship) roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Hologic takes an average of 26 days when considering 233 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Systems Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Software Engineer(Internship) roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 74 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Hologic according to 233 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.75%