Hologic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hologic (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had one phone screening and 3 on-site technical interviews. Interviewers were very friendly and got the decision in a couple of days after the interview.

On-site interview
    First interview (45 mins): Basic data structure questions, Discussion about work-ex
    Second interview (45 mins): More data structure, System Design & Database design questions
    Third interview (30mins): With 2 interviewers at the same time. About academic projects and some behavioral
    A brief chat with the Manager about their expectations and what the intern will be working on.

Interview Questions

• Basic data structures, SQL queries, Discussion about academic projects   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Got a phone interview, asked about classes and OOP concepts. Went on-site for a technical interview split between two sessions. First session consisted of technical questions given by current Software Engineers (multi-threading was discussed, as well as a simple foobar algorithm).

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hologic (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was directly called for an onsite interview. Interviewed with 3 people. One with an analyst, senior manager and a director. Questions on SQL, BI tools, requirement analysis. The analyst asked many resume based questions. Prior work experience and college projects.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and questions on databases and SQL.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied on indeed.com and about a week later I received a call from a internal recruiter to set up an interview date for an employee out on maternity leave or a 90 day assignment. (Temp)

Interview Questions

• Fairly routine questions about the job and clean-room things nothing unusual.   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hologic (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

I did not believe the other review here claiming that the interviewers were rude. However, that was exactly how the interview went. I described some of my past experiences and was laughed at. Even if I had received an offer I never would want to work for such an uncooperative team.

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hologic in November 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were VERY VERY rude. Abruptly ended the interview while I was giving the floor to ask questions. I imagine how UNPROFESSIONAL the company could be inside. Otherwise, the interview was fairly easy and straightforward

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I interviewed at Hologic (Danbury, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole interview was 8 long hours. This was the second time I was called for an interview in one year. I thought I was close to getting this job and no offer yet again after all that.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Hologic for Supplier Quality Engineering role. The interview process consisted of two phone interviews with different hiring managers and an onsite face-to-face panel interview. The process took well over 4 months as position got moved from one department to another.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do "Desk" audit and a variety of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hologic (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewer Berzac B. very congenial, thorough and straightforward. He did not sugarcoat the position. In a tough tangle to try and fill a position that a 13-year employee retired from.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the position presented?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interview? WHAT interview? I didn't even get a CHANCE.
    I knew someone who worked at Hologic, and they put in a good word for me with their boss. After being given the boss's contact into, I heard from this acquaintance that (supposedly) their boss was "definitely going to call me", that I "had a good background, I would definitely get hired, let alone an interview."
    ...Believe me, I'm not naive enough to believe that *blindly*, but this person absolutely *insisted* that their boss was going to call. Over a span of about 2 months, I sent a few e-mails to the boss with my resume and called & left a message once. I heard NOTHING back, despite my acquaintance's insistence that "he was definitely going to call". It's not the first time a company didn't do ANYTHING to contact me back, and I was getting tired of this little 'game', so I nearly gave up. My acquaintance gave me another person in HR to contact, who also knew me. She was very nice, gave me ANOTHER person to contact (some recruiter within the company), and again made false promises of phone calls and "If you don't hear from them, let me know!" I 'coincidentally' haven't seen this woman since, and (shocker) haven't heard from this contact person once.

...Look, I've had quite a few job interviews over the last 15 years or so, and about a hundred more companies that never once contacted me. To not be contacted ONCE (despite MANY attempts to reach SOMEone in the company) is not something that's new to me. However, you might want to mention to people within the company to not 'promise' prospective employees/interviewees anything if you have NO intention of even TRYING to contact them at least once. I know companies often get flooded with resumes, phone calls, and e-mails about jobs from hundreds of people, but those people ALL took time out of their day to contact them. If you ARE going to 'promise' something to someone and have NO intention of even giving them an interview (whether they're not qualified enough, or what have you), then at least take (literally) 60 seconds to send even a generic 'thanks, but no thanks' message. Sometimes a job interview can mean the WORLD to someone, and it's nice to at LEAST be shown a little respect as a fellow human being to let them try. ...Especially after some of the low-class behaviors I've heard Hologic employees doing ON THE JOB sometimes... (rude to other building employees, making a mess of public areas) it's insulting that THEY can get a full-time job there, and I can't even get a CHANCE to prove myself. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Didn't get ONE phone call/e-mail back - a 'no thanks' could have taken someone only 30 seconds, maybe even LESS.   Answer Question

Surgical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hologic (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on medreps and was contacted by a recruiter. Then I was asked to complete a personality test. Then had phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with region director

Interview Questions

• Why you, why sales, how are you competitive, how do you handle rejection   Answer Question
    • I asked what the three biggest things they look for in a candidate and response was: someone willing to travel 5 days/week ("you can go home on the weekend if you want"), no guarantee territory opens up even after 24 months, and someone who wants to relocate   Answer Question