Holy Cross Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Took about two weeks to hear back after I applied. Pretty generic process, I emailed one of the managers and a time was set to meet. The interview was 2/3 behavioral questions. If you knew Spanish it was a plus.

RN Interview

Interview

recruiter contact you and manager usually sets up date for interview or shadow day, friendly at the beggining. if not friendly at the beginning, don't even bother, because it only gets worse.

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD) in July 2009.

Interview

One interview with manager and executive assistant to the President; interview went pretty smoothly. My perception of the organization was and is that the company was somewhat not progressive with the times in terms of cultural attitudes and computer technology. (As of Aug. 2013, they have finally upgraded from Microsoft 2000 to Microsoft 2010)

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and received a few dollars more with the HR recruiter assigned to filling the position

Respiratory Therapy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview with director of respiratory. It took 2 months for HR to contact me. Then it took another month for the in person interview. About a month later I received an offer which I accepted. Over all I had 3 in person interviews, all in the same day. overall experience was good. just a very lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• What was one patient situation where I went above and beyond to take care of a patient?   Answer Question

Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Basic interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. One-on-One with manager of department and didn't meet with anyone else. Did not have a phone interview first. I emailed back and forth with the manager to create a time and date to meet.

Interview Questions

• Past experience - why you think this job is right for you?   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

I interviewed with the wonderful director, shadowed on the unit with another nurse, took a few online personality assessments, interviewed with a nurse recruiter and received a job offer shortly after

Interview Questions

• Asked about any poor patient encounters and how they were handled   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with the medical director and associate medical director and shadowed another employee. He gave me information regarding the details of salary/benefits which was non-negotiable. Overall it was casual and friendly.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Pleasant general interview with an HR associate, who schedule a phone interview with department head for the following week. The contact didn’t call until 20 minutes past our scheduled time, and only asked two questions before ending the conversation. Not professional, and not respectful of my time.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted about two months after applying to the position by a recruiter. We were playing phone tag so I requested an e-mail with a time to connect. I then received an e-mail with a specified date for an interview to come to an in-person interview for the role, which I thought was strange since we had not spoken at all yet. I decided to attend and waited for 15 minutes past my scheduled interview time. Turned out my name was not on the list. The interview went ok, but to my surprise I was offered the position about a month later for significantly less than the salary noted on my application. It's always good to get out and meet new people, but I truly felt like the interview process was a messy waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to complete different tasks one by one or at the same time?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Cross Health in February 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a call from recruitment several weeks later. I was then scheduled to interview with the unit manager, who asked questions that were generated from the personality survey I completed with my online application. She then scheduled me to shadow on the unit for 4 hours. I completed the 4 hours of shadowing, then the unit manager sent me to HR where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to have time off for an already-scheduled vacation put into my offer (unpaid, because it was less than 90 days into employment).