Holy Name Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holy Name Medical Center (Teaneck, NJ).

Interview

waited a few minutes in HR office before meeting interviewer. fast and simple. made me feel at ease. you sit down in the office of the person interviewing you. If you are working with patients, you submit a CPR card for proof. Make sure to have a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you first walk in a patient's room?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Name Medical Center.

Interview

It was very easy. Very few questions, I kind of got the feeling that they were desperate to hire fast. The people were very nice and quick to respond. I got a call back within the next two days.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holy Name Medical Center (Teaneck, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

There are several parts to the interview process. A first interview and a second if you meet the criteria. The first part is basic, you meet with an Hr representative who will ask you questions about your previous employment and what positions you may have had that would be of benefit. The second interview is a more in depth explanation of what the position requires. More than likely if you got a second interview this is where you have an opportunity to accept or decline the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you've had with your fellow employee. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Holy Name Medical Center (Teaneck, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

First met with HR recruiter and then with clinical supervisor. HR asked usual nursing questions such as strengths and weakness, conflict in past etc.. Interview with clinical supervisor was very casual and explained about patient staff ratio and toured the facility.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holy Name Medical Center (Teaneck, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview took place in the hallway of HR with a woman who was unapologetic for the lack of privacy, noise level, and was quick to point out my lack of experience and that an endorsement from the head of the department, wishing to hire me, was of no advantage.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike about your current company?   1 Answer