Holyoke Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holyoke Medical Center

Sort:

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holyoke Medical Center (Holyoke, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

There were hardly any questions at the informal interview. I sat for an hour listening to the CFO tell me how wonderful and fearful he was! The two other managers contributed little to nothing. One literally said nothing for the entire period.

Interview Questions

• The formal interview was a series of meetings with the different VPs. Similar questions from them all regarding project management experience. More of the same gloating about self from another one of them and some poor quality interview questions from others.   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holyoke Medical Center (Holyoke, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was set up after initial phone call. Interview was easy and relaxed. I submitted my résumé and cover letter online. I was called within a week to set up an interview. The interview was with the manager of the department. It was a very relaxed interview. We went offer the job description and the number of staff. I was given the opportunity to as questions. I was also shown around the office and introduced to some staff members. I was informed that human resource would be in touch by then end of the week either way.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a frustrated patient.   1 Answer

I have not been offered the position yet. Still waiting to hear.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Holyoke Medical Center.

Interview

Got a call from the unit manager to set up the interview. Once in the interview it was with the nurse manager and nurse educator. It took about an hour long and was asked behavioral questions and what would you do scenarios. Was told I would hear back within a week or so. HR called to offer the position within a week.

Interview Questions

• It was like a mini test, I've never had an interview like it before. It was tough for a new grad!   1 Answer