Home Depot Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Depot Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Depot Canada

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Ontario, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Everything done on the phone after I completed the application and some assessment test. They contacted me via email to set up an interview time for both calls Final interview was done with Store Manager. Lasted just about 10 minutes.

Freight Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada in April 2015.

Interview

They told me what the hours were going to be and how much per hour I was gonna make. They first had to do a background check and drug test as well

Sales Associate - Paint Department Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada.

Interview

3 interviews: over the phone, in person with the department manager, and the assistant store manager The an offer with human respurces. Pretty straight forward interview process very customer service sales focused.

Interview Questions

• How would you close a sale or sell an item ti a customer.   1 Answer

I wanted a job with a higher pay for my level of experience and they were not willing to accomodate...also for part time you would need to have a set amount of hours which were not guaranteed and had to be consist for 3 months or so.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada.

Interview

simple, through a contact.
    3 week process that took and they made an offer letter. meet with HR, hiring manager and then director.
    Offer was made but would not negotate. Offer was low for new graduate but was better than nothign

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Klamath Falls, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Klamath Falls, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

Takes about two weeks. Pay attention to your junk mail. The email sets you up for a phone interview. Then you get the initial interview at the store. The interview it self is set up into two teams of two people generally for two separate Interviews. They use a script.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time about giving good customer service.   1 Answer
    • Can you show up on on consistent basis.   1 Answer

Inventory Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Syracuse, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I met a manager and a few associates at my college's career fair. Invited for an on-campus interview. The interview was mainly qualifications and describing my past experience on my resume.

Flooring Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

I have applied to Home Depot 3 times over ten years in two states. If u are not persistent they will drop the ball. I have a 18 year history of carpentry and 15 year sales and a BA with a focus in Marketing. I assumed I would be a little more valuable than the average employee. It is not the case with Home Depot however. I hope I don't experience the negative effects which seem so consistent of the employee reviews. Which are slow advancement and pay raises, terrible work scheduling and dismal work/life balance. Will update in 90 days.

Interview Questions

• How would u apply a certain situation I had on a previous job to the Home Depot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They negotiate nothing.

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Charlottetown, PE (Canada)) in June 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview around 6 pm A little sudden for me. I did not expect they would call at that time. The interviewer is friendly but talks fast. This is my first phone interview. She asks about my skills and my customer service experience and my teamwork experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Woodstock, ON (Canada)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was online...conducted in two parts..The first interview was basic and the second was more in detail. Yes, you have to keep positive character and have the knowledge on basic things and the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• How important is attention to detail.?   1 Answer

PT Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada.

Interview

Online application followed by telephonic round of interview if you cleared online assessment in which they will ask you general questions and after that in person interview which will ask you behavioural questions.