Home Depot Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 303 of over 303 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

I applied online April 9. Had my first phone interview with HR on April 30. I had my virtual interview on May 12 with Finance Manager, Assistance Finance Manager and HR for 1 hour. I had my second virtual interview on May 18 with another Finance Manager for 30 minutes. Most questions were behavioral questions and job related. The interviewers were professional, pleasant and engaging. From applying online to getting my rejection, the process was no more than 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why do you want to work here? 3. What are your career plans, what are you 5 year plan? 4. How do you plan to get acquainted with this new role? 5. Do you prefer working in a team or individual? 6. Do you have budgeting experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Windsor, ON) in May 2021

Interview

Phone Interview: within 7 days of applying to the position I got an email confirmation that I have been shortlisted. Next day I got the preliminary interview for the position that I have applied.

Interview Questions
  • Availability, Mobility, Strength, Real life scenario

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Winnipeg, MB)

Interview

Applied online and got back to me within a week to schedule for a phone interview. After the first interview, schedule a second virtual interview with the store manager. Easy process and everything was quick and consistent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Interview was good and relevant. The questions were relevant to the work being done. The interview lasted as long as it should and did not take unnecessary time. The interviewers were knowledgable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Edmonton, AB) in Apr 2021

Interview

Because of covid it was online. The audio didn’t work and his picture kept cutting out but we were using our phones to talk to that didn’t really matter.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a mad customer

Home Depot Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada

Interview

I started as a sales associate and then applied on their website for the DS position. It was a situational interview to find out how you have tackled challenges in the past.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to face a challenging situation and how did you handle it.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Home Depot Canada (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

There are few rounds of interviews conducted. The first is a generic one with a member of their HR Team. If you make it pass that, you will be forwarded to the hiring manager, reference checks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project which required you to pay strong attention to detail? What is your salary expectation.? How do you know the referral which forwarded your resume.?

Home Depot Canada

Application

I interviewed at Home Depot Canada

Interview

easy quick interview, very friendly people and felt welcomed when i walked in for my interview. everybody was helpful and welcomed me with a smile. i ended up getting the job and had a really enjoyable time working there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Home Depot Canada

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Home Depot Canada

Interview

Very friendly and asked to use a lot of technology such as 3d animation, printing and cad software. Also asked about why i want to be architect with them. It was very friendly and upfront

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Home Depot Canada

Application

I interviewed at Home Depot Canada

Interview

Took a long time to confirm the details but finally got an interview slot proceeded to have the interview in which the questions were basic behavioral questions and could be prepared for easily beforehand

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 303 Interviews