Homeside Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Homeside Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Homeside Financial

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in September 2018.

Interview

Very laid back typical first interview process. Got offered for a 2nd and 3rd interview after the first interview. Wasn't too sure how the interview was going until I got offered at the end for another interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

Someone from Insight Global reached out to me and set me up with an interview with the SVP, after a great conversation with Mark about ourselves and my resume, i got a tour of the offices and shadowed someone in the position i was applying for to get a good idea of the day-to-day. After that went well, I was invited back for a 15 minute panel interview in front of each and every manager in the Columbus office. They gave me 3 or 4 questions to speak answer for them and basically just sell myself on why they should hire me.

Interview Questions

• Why Homeside Financial and why the mortgage industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (New Albany, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

Initial interview with top of management, very straight forward and to the point.
    Explained the work structure along with pay and compensation, and also what it takes to become one of the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Great experience. I was greeted by a friendly girl at the front desk who offered my water. the manager I interviewed with was very helpful and enjoyable to talk to.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Fairfax, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

quick and easy. set a same day interview and i had a chance to talk to 2 managers, i came back for a second interview with the 3rd manager and they made an offer

Interview Questions

• how long i have been processing and which systems i used.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview. It was laid back, more of a conversation than a grilling. Was able to ask any questions I had. Didn't feel pressured but left the interview excited.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that could help the company grow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (New Albany, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a branch manager and the VP of Direct to Consumer branches in Ohio and Maryland. Both asked challenging questions about how I would handle certain situations, my experience, and other typical interview questions but for the most part the interview was laid back and very conversational! Come prepared, but don't sweat it if you've had sales experience or experience in a field that will translate.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle specific objections.   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

I met with a regional manager. I was a little nervous coming in to the interview, mostly from the fact that I had no experience in the industry. I was however coming in on a referral.
    The Manager was very relaxed, wasn't insistent upon much of anything aside from having a conversation with me. Overall a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews. Both interviews focused were aimed and finding out whether or not you could talk confidently and passionately about yourself and respond to any objections. Since this is a sales job, when hiring new employees, management looks for people who do a good job at selling their resumes, so-to-speak, to management.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome objection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Homeside Financial (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with a manager to start with, he liked me so he brought in Chad both were great and inviting. I got a call from Chad inviting me to a second interview. A week later I had my second Interview only with Chad this time, he was very nice and told me about the position and informed me he thought I was a great fit. He then presented a offer that I accepted.