Hot Dog on a Stick Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Hot Dog on a Stick

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hot Dog on a Stick

Found 37 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (United States)

Interview

Super easy and quick, the manager was very nice. Honestly just go in with confidence and you’ll for sure get the job. Perfect for your first job if you want to get some experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (United States)

Interview

I was honestly nervous before the interview but once you're there, it's not bad at all. The workers are very nice and they made me comfortable about me speaking to them. They said they really like me but they're slow in terms of customers right now so I'm yet to get a call back

Interview Questions
Hot Dog on a Stick
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

Super quick, very friendly and didn’t feel like an interview. I didn’t know if I had did well or not though, as the interviewer seemed very neutral which I think is good. Didn’t give me false hope or anything.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with stomping lemonade? (Because it’s a loud activity and such)
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (United States)

Interview

It was a group interview with about four other people. Regular difficulty of interview with the common interview questions. I Received a call within the next two days and had orientation the following week. Quick hiring process for sure.

Interview Questions
Hot Dog on a Stick
Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (West Covina, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was fairly easy it only took about 15-20 mins and I also got a free lemonade as a sample.At the same time it was a group interview so it was between me and my friend trying to compete which one would get it.

Interview Questions
Hot Dog on a Stick
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2018

Interview

I applied online the called about a week later and was offered to set up an interview in two days time. It was a very easy interview with very few questions. Just be confident and you'll do great.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about our uniform?
Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (City of Industry, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

It was a one on one interview. I was a little nervous at first but the interviewer was really nice and friendly. The questions weren't too hard they were basically just based off my personality. They recently called me back for an audition and still have yet to experience that.

Interview Questions
Hot Dog on a Stick
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (United States)

Interview

It was a group interview in the food court with about 4 other applicants. It lasted for about twenty minutes. The questions were simple and focused on personality assessment. After, I was called back for an "audition" during which I worked at the store in full uniform. They had me take orders from customers and making and serving lemonade.

Interview Questions
Hot Dog on a Stick
Application

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got a call from the manager at the store near me. Next day went in for an interview that lasted 10 minutes and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Hot Dog on a Stick
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (United States) in Jan 2017

Interview

I got a call and came in on my interview day not being previously informed that it was a group interview. So 6 other people were also being interviewed with me. I got called back to do an "audition." I was first assigned to read the company's dress guidelines and history, which only took about 5 minutes. I then put on their uniform and was shown how to make lemonade. I then made two batches of lemonade and then gave out samples but it was a slow day. Out of the 6 people going for this job, all 6 got called back for an audition and I was the very first one to have it.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37