Hudl Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 164 of over 164 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Hudl

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

The interview process started with a "get to know" introductory call with the hiring manager Then I was given a take-home coding project to basically write automated testcases for their login screen. I was free to use any tech stack to create my framework and write test cases around it. Finished the homework under the deadline and then waited for a couple of weeks to just get a rejection, I'm 200% sure they didnt even check my code on github and not a single question or feedback was asked/given Worst interview process I have gone through

Hudl

Application

I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

Overall it was a good experience and have a knowledge about American football and other games it will be a advantage and apply from their website they hire once in two or three months

Interview Questions
  • Rules about American football Information about the ground
    Answer Question

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Hudl

Application

I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

Online Screening interview. Completed a 45 minute interview with employee who asked a variety of competency based questions. In between questions we had a casual conversation about personal topics of interest and hobbies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hudl

Application

I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

It was face to face and the interviewer was polite and mad ene comfortable to talk and answer their questions. Over-all good experience. Thanks to hudl for giving me the good experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hudl (Bergen op Zoom) in Oct 2021

Interview

My interview process contained 4 interviews all on Zoom. I must say I’ve never felt so comfortable in a set of interviews in my life. Everyone I met with was extremely nice and relatable. In total the whole process took about 3 and a half weeks. Interview Rundown: 1st Interview: Basic 30 minute interview to gather my personality and fit for the company. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about my resume. 2nd Interview: Technical interview that took about an hour. Started off with questions about myself and my resume for about 20 minutes. Then I did a live coding exercise on coderpad for about 30 minutes. The problem was a very unique basketball simulation. I finished the initial solution relatively quickly, but missed some edge cases. There was some time at the end to ask my own questions as well. 3rd Interview: This was a 1 hour panel interview with three of the people on the team. Again, mostly behavioral and personality questions to try to get a feel what it’s like to work with you. 4th Interview: The final interview was with two managers and it was very similar to the 3rd interview. Took about 45 minutes. Overall, I was very impressed with Hudl’s interviewers and their interview process. They understand it’s not always about how much you can remember from a textbook, but rather how you are as a person. If you have the opportunity to apply, definitely do it!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Hudl

Application

I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

Very good, it was extremely good. The people were very nice but not sure if I got the right answer. I'm not very good at whiteboarding and getting the solution right away so that was not great/

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hudl

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

Applied for the role. Interviewed for a couple of months for a total of 6 rounds ( including 3 rounds on a super day). I was offered the internship and the very next week I got a call that they are rescinding my offer. Did not get any clarification on it but they hired someone else. As a candidate, it was not a great experience since I missed out on other opportunities as well.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions ( technical and behavioral) based on the role and a take-home assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hudl (Omaha, NE) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interviewer SEEMED very pleasant. During the interviewer, he said candidates that were not selected would be provided with feedback as to why. After the first interview, I got an email saying I was not selected. I returned the email to the recruiter asking for feedback. No response. I emailed the interviewer who told me they provide feedback. No response. Companies don't owe candidates feedback, but they DO owe it to candidates to keep their word. Very unprofessional, glad I wasn't selected for an additional interview. If this is how they treat interview candidates I can only imagine how they treat their low-level engineers.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a team you were on that didn't function well.

Hudl

Application

I interviewed at Hudl

Interview

It was good. Interview was in native language cause this job role didn't involve any type of communication. So it's ok if you're not comfortable with foreign language. The employer was also friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudl (Mumbai)

Interview

nothing much, they interviewed me and ask questions about various sports and asked if i was ready to work in rotational shifts...there were lots of applicants among us and interview process lasted for several hours..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Interviews