Hyundai Capital America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview, phone interview with the hiring department and lastly, an in-person interview. HR representative, very clear and helpful throughout the process.

Got a call back with an offer, the same week as in-person interview

Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Received a call a bout a week after I submitted my resume. The HR person was awesome. She discussed the process and scheduled a phone interview for the following day explaining how long it may take. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an in person interview with 2 mangers from the department I would be working. About a week after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general questions like in most interviews nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Consumer Credit Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Review of two deals with screen shots of deal structures asking you to make notes on what you see (ltv, pti, credit report, etc.); then 3 member panel interview; then meet with manager (all done on same day)...

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about previous collections experience, how I handle conflict with angry customers/peers. Advised me of call volume daily. Asked scenarios of how I dealt with certain situations at previous jobs and in live/ how will I handle it if hired.

Lease Maturity Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Received phone call interview. Informed info would go to managers for selection. Was called back 2 weeks later to set up panel interview. Meet with 2 managers was asked behavioral questions. Told meet what to expect and about position. Lasted 30 mins. Received call 1 week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you resolved a problem for a customer that no one else was able to resolve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. It was increase from my current pay.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

applied online and received an email from a recruiter requesting a phone screening. The phone screening seemed a bit odd as some of the questions were not related to the position nor my professional work history. The recruiter then said she will forward my resume to hiring manager and follow up with me to schedule a face to face interview.

The next day i received an email stating that they decided to hire someone internally for the position i had applied for, but had another opening i might be interested in. I was never sent the job description for the role, but the recruiter said she will once again send my resume to the hiring manager and follow up to schedule a meeting.

A few days later I received the same email stating they hired an internal candidate and that they had yet another opening i might be interested in. At this point i just ignored the email and withdrew myself from any future interviews at this company. What a mess.

Collector I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Mesquite, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to attend a job fair. Attended job fair but was only asked questions about my work experience. If it's entry level why not ask me personality/behavioral questions to get to know me as well. Disappointed that the person I spoke to didn't even look at me while I was explaining my job experience. I knew when I left that I wouldn't be getting a chance. Received a rejection email 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past jobs and what you did there. That's IT.   Answer Question

Consumer Credit Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

HR Receuiter contacted me scheduled my interview off of my past experience alone not many questions. From there I was scheduled an in person interview that was suppose to be with two managers and a credit supervisor but instead I only met with the supervisor and one manager. I was advised at the conclusion of my interview that I would hear back in a week I received a call this past week!

Interview Questions

• Upon my arrival I was given ten minutes to answer a few scenarios to evaluate my way of thinking in buying deals. I actually enjoyed this exercise and they both advised there are no right/wrong answers they just wanted to evaluate your thought process.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through Ultimate Staffing to secure an interview with Hyaundai Capital and they did not hire me the feedback they gave Ultimate Staffing was they didn't hire me because of my work from home background in the interview the three people I spoke with never asked me about my work from home background so how they deduced that conclusion is beyond me I haven't always worked from home, and I feel if that was a concern why not ask the candidate so it can be cleared up. I felt that I gave a great interview only to have them decide that I may want to work from home again not even given a chance just decision made for me. I would have to be given the opportunity to prove my stubility with the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic how would you deal and have you ever experienced an angry customer   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

The interview process is pretty much the same for EVERY position until you get to an upper management position.

Panel interviews with behavioral based questions. Name a time when this happened... or Give an example of when that happened.. S.T.A.R.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you may have had a disagreement with an employee (teammate), how you handled it and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations