Hyundai Capital America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Plano, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Very generic questions such as tell me about your self? What do you like and about last job you had ?
    What do you see your self in next 5 years? How do you over come objections from customers?

Interview Questions

• Non difficult interviewer ( manager ad or assistant manager) as most scripted generic questions.. They read their questions to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiations

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick started with a phone screen then got invited to a face to face interview with two members of management. I did not like that there was no eye contact made nut I got the job so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiter for previous experiences and background. Then, phone interview with the manager. If all goes well, you have the final interview with the team manager looking to hiring you in the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had difficult times with your teammate and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Collector II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America in July 2013.

Interview

It's a long process and it's all about who you know and not really what you know. First there is a phone interview if they like your answers for the phone interview they will set you up with an in person interview. I interviewed with a manager and chang. Chang asked the majority of the questiosn.. they called me the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions are the normal tell me about a time when you had to ..... type of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They dont negotiate, they pretty much tell you up front what the starting salary is and when you are offered the job they tell you again.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America.

Interview

All 4 interviews were setup by hiring manager and HR was not involved. I thought perhaps they are just on vacation so I looked past it. I was asked to come in in person one more time, but they never confirmed a time or date. They left me hanging for over a month. And now 2 months later HR reaches out via email saying they've moved forward with a different candidate after 4 interviews and never having the chance to speak to someone in HR. Beware of this sketchy interview process...and don't let them waste your time.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

questions were similar to most job interviews - online application, phone interview then face to face with HR and hiring manager. The interview lasted about an hour . Was asked about salary requirements . Got a call for an offer and letter of offer . Got a call and offer after 7 days. The entire process was about 8 days . Accepted the offer but employment is continent upon result of back ground check and drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

applied online and received an email from a recruiter requesting a phone screening. The phone screening seemed a bit odd as some of the questions were not related to the position nor my professional work history. The recruiter then said she will forward my resume to hiring manager and follow up with me to schedule a face to face interview.

The next day i received an email stating that they decided to hire someone internally for the position i had applied for, but had another opening i might be interested in. I was never sent the job description for the role, but the recruiter said she will once again send my resume to the hiring manager and follow up to schedule a meeting.

A few days later I received the same email stating they hired an internal candidate and that they had yet another opening i might be interested in. At this point i just ignored the email and withdrew myself from any future interviews at this company. What a mess.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview, phone interview with the hiring department and lastly, an in-person interview. HR representative, very clear and helpful throughout the process.

Got a call back with an offer, the same week as in-person interview

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Plano, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a call letting me know all the details to the position and if it was something I was interested in before moving forward. Then she set up a phone interview and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer was upset and you were able to calm them down?   1 Answer

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyundai Capital America (Plano, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interview took place at the Plano location. The interviewer was very laid back and had a great personality. The interview took about 1 hour. It took a while to hear back, but the process went pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer who's angry?   1 Answer