I.C. System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at I.C. System

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at I.C. System (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

supervisor prewritten out questions, standard questions asked, experience, work times, what is in your future, were you ever late to work, did you ever quit without 2 weeks notice, have you ever had goals to meet every month, did you meet them, why do you want to work here

Interview Questions

• do you have an issue working 7am and 9 pm, and 2 Saturdays a month   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at I.C. System in May 2014.

Interview

It was a one on one interview and it was quick and painless. There weren't any real difficult questions. They're only weeding out the absolute worst people because they are desperate to hire almost anybody. If you go in and are decently dressed, drug-free, and can put sentences together coherently, they'll offer you a job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure? Tell me about your managerial experience.   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Application

I interviewed at I.C. System in June 2013.

Interview

Setting up an interview is extremely easy because you set it up yourself online. After we went through the questions I was hired on the spot and told about the training program.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions, nothing too difficult. Questions such as what was the most difficult part of your last job?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at I.C. System (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a good an thorough interview. Applied online, did a phone screen and then came in for an in-person interview. Training lasts 2 weeks in the classroom, and 1 week in development.

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at I.C. System in June 2009.

Interview

Asked basic interview questions. Very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none