ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

One meeting with the human resources department and if they like you, you start a process of one year learning about the company business. They prepare yourself for you to work in insurance, investments and many other things that the company do .

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in September 2014.

Interview

They contacted me, found my resume online. When I answered their email by a phone call, I was instructed to read about them online more, so that I would understand their process.

I read other comments on Glassdoor, that you must give a list of potential contacts you would sell to. I didn't feel like telemarketing for free for them, and then if I leave, they bother all my contacts from the list.

Actuarial Intern Interview

Interview

I had a first round interview on campus. The interviewer was nice and polite, and asked typical behavioral interview questions. Asked a lot about teamwork and groupwork, how I have demonstrated leadership in the past. Asked about school and why I was interested in becoming an Actuary.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

I applied and was contacted about a week later. Came in for an in person interview that lasted about an hour. Gave a writing sample and was on my way.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Omaha, NE) in January 2011.

Interview

The initial contact was done by email, after that there is a follow up with a brief phone interview. There are multiple steps to the hiring process which shows that the company is looking for key individuals to stay with the company. Then there is a meeting set with who will be your manager. This was a very pleasant experience for myself and the manager was very informative. The next step to the hiring process is a meeting with the head of that division. You will sit with the manager and the head of the division and they really make it a point to make sure you fully understand what they do and what you will be doing. If you make it past all these steps then you will either get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Be quick on your feet. Being in sales, especially insurance, you will be confronted with a large amount of questions and they don''t want someone that is going to sit there and do the "ummmmms". Make sure you go to the interview with a clear mind and everything you want to know about and all the information of how you can be successful in order. There were really no tough questions, it is just being able to answer quickly and accurately.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no negotiations for the position I was applying for, they already have a very nice structure in place for compensation of agents including bonuses for performance.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

They were very unprofessional. I applied through someone and they took a telephonic interview and told me that I am qualified for second round and will call me in 2 days. They didnt call me for days and after a month they called me for a video interview which was just a formality. They didnt ask me any technical questions (the interview was technical round) and it was just for 6-7 minutes. Later in the evening I got a mail saying that sorry we do not have any position for your experience. Then why call for the interview at the first place?

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Easy tell me something about yourself
    Work experience
    Family background
    Sales Job handling and recognition experience
    Confidence check
    Past experience of jobs
    Why you left job
    Why you want to join this job
    How you will perform and acheive the targets

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Business Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

It was a campus hiring process.
    The first round was GD, where the basic communication skills were tested.
    The second round was the PI round, where the were checking the convincing skills and how the candidate performs under pressure. Consisted of back to back questions to put you under stress.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Package was already fixed (campus placement).

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udupi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Udupi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was the first round of interview in the campus. The questions posed were quite general and simple ones. and also personal questions regarding family background. There was not any stress. There were some 40 candidates in our college for the interview. Finally, 15 people were selected. they gave us a week time to analyse the job role and to decide and called for a final interview at their office. even that interview was also general and simple.

Interview Questions

• What is insurance?
      What is the importance of insurance?
      How do you tap the potential clients?
      Why are you interested in insurance sector?
      Questions about locations, salary etc...   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

Functional interview- testing more on what you know about the job role being offered. Your previous work experience & how does it fit-in in the proposed role. The interview depends more on the interviewer. No specific structure in place. Could be as basic as knowing what you did in previous roles, what are your skill- sets etc or could also involve some questions devised to test your analytical skills, ability to handle stress etc.