ICR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICR Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICR

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICR.

Interview

Phone interview with an SVP lasting 15 minutes. Very conversational, and not intimidating. If you are honest and transparent about who you are and what you want to accomplish you will be fine. Overall you just talk about what you are interested in and how that may apply to financial communication. The interviewer was very friendly and professional - overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• What are you studying in college, and what are you interested in?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICR (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a pretty average interview process: typical interview questions, applied online followed by a phone interview with HR, then came in twice for in-person interviews with about 6 different people

Interview Questions

• If you could bring one book to a deserted island what would you bring and why?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICR (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

They had me meet with 5 people over the course of 7 hours, so I was in a room by myself for up to an hour at a time. The junior people looked miserable, and the senior people who had joined recently basically said it was their last option as an IR professional. After submitting a writing sample following the interview I never heard back. When I called the HR person they decided not to fill the position

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, tell me about yourself, clients you have worked with   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICR (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

The process was standard, I met with about 5 people over the course of two weeks. I was given an assignment to complete over a weekend to submit to the team as well.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my background and skill set, experiences   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICR (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was told I was interviewing with the entire team. On my first day I learned there were more people on the team who were about to get fired, therefore meeting them wasn't a priority. However, during the interview process there was heavy emphasis on employee retention. Everything learned during the interview process will be contradicted on day one.

During one on one interviews I only met with people who had been with the agency a few years or more. They all held the same title as the day they joined, and said their tenure was due entirely to compensation. They pay well.

They are careful not to introduce you to any employees who might give you a candid point of view on the agency.

Background and credit checks conducted without permission, applicant credit reports will be shared with account teams.