ICS Nett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

1.6

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICS Nett (Vienna, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

asked me about customer service experience, situational /behavioral questions , language test. met with both operations managers (at the time) and another then employee who tested my foreign language skills.

Interview Questions

• What help desk experience do you have?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICS Nett (Vienna, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was a one-on-one with the hiring manager. I then met with the recruiting director to discuss salary and benefits. It is worth noting that I was offered the position on the condition that I refuse the company sponsored health insurance benefits.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had prior experience working on government contracts   Answer Question

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICS Nett (Washington, DC) in December 2013.

Interview

Three people from the company then interviewed with the customer. Only one person knew what a Configuration Manager does. I can only suspect the other where there to see if I would get along with staff.

Interview Questions

• How can I help them on the contract   1 Answer

Project Manager/Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICS Nett (Vienna, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

There was no hiring process. Interviewed with the VP and started the following week. It was great at the time.

Communications and Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICS Nett (Reston, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was a referral. We met briefly, they misrepresented the position, etc. We went over the position and the expectations. Talked about the company, changes and the direction they were heading in. It was more about them selling themselves than vice-versa. They are very good at selling and saying what they think they need to say versus just being honest.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took awhile. They tried to get me as cheaply as possible