IDX Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IDX Broker

Interviews for Top Jobs at IDX Broker

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDX Broker (Eugene, OR).

Interview

The interview took place with an HR specialist and a marketing manager. The actual supervisors were not in the interview which is odd. In retrospect the manager should have been there because they are the one overseeing the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my work experience, relevant skills, etc.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDX Broker (Eugene, OR).

Interview

There was a 10-15 minute phone interview that was semi-casual and following that there was a more formal sit-down interview that lasted about the same time. Following that, I was asked for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• There was really a lack of good questions asked - and nothing pertaining to the actual job providing technical support for their HTML/CSS Wordpress plugins.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDX Broker (Eugene, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Three phases to the interview process: an initial phone interview, an in person interview with support management and HR, then a final interview with those individuals plus the CEO of the company. The interviews were quite relaxed, with casual attire and permitting plenty of time for me to consider the questions being asked.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about IDX Broker?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDX Broker (Eugene, OR) in April 2009.

Interview

I contacted the company when I saw the job opening at Craigslist. Couple days later, I was contacted and scheduled for an interview. The interview was pretty straightforward. Tell me about yourself, what do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. At the end of the interview, I was given a programming + logic quiz.

Interview Questions

• PHP/Mysql related questions. Relational databases questions.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDX Broker (Eugene, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call with the HR Manager about my past experience, my technical skills and my general salary requirements. I received a call later that week to schedule an interview in the office with the HR Manager and the Tech Support Manager.

Interview Questions

• Rate your HTML/CSS experience?
      Tell us about a time you received a negative call from a client, how did you resolve it?
      What are your 3-5 year career goals?
      Do you know what kind of product we provide?   Answer Question