IMT Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IMT Residential

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

I was working for another company when my regional was offered a position with IMT. She decided to make the change and contacted me to come as well. I toured the community and was given information about IMT Residential and decided to make the change as well. I filled out all the paper work, went through the back ground check and drug testing and started work.

Interview Questions

• The interviewing process was very easy. I was very comfortable. There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I went over my employment history and qualifications and filled out an application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An offer was made. I was happy with the offer and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was asked to interview for Community Manager position by a former colleague that was employed with IMT Residential. I was reluctant to accept, I was happily employed with another organization; however, I left the interview very excited and desperately desiring the position!

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I believed I was worth my desired salary. This question prompted me to sell myself. I'm not the personality type to openly rave on my abilities, yet I strongly believe in myself, and I believe I have much to offer a company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I was asked the salary amount I desired and why I believed I was worth that amount. I only asked for what I needed to maintain my lifestyle. I honestly believed I was worth that amount, they agreed.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

2 interviews one with community manager at that time and the regional. It was a different process back then that the 3rd party that we use now. Very easy hire on process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer letter and a call

Application

Interview

I was working with the regional at another company. She was interviewed by IMT and decided to make a change. She called me to to see if I would be interested in making a move. I toured the community and decided to make a change. I interviewed, went through the background check and was hired

Negotiation

An offer was made and I accepted

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IMT Residential (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume over to HR and receive a phone call shortly after. After a brief conversation on the phone and I was very interested in the position available and the company as well! The interview was set up shortly after. I interviewed with three people and felt very comfortable! The process to get the new hire paperwork done so easy! They provided me with all the paperwork I needed and I was unable to start quickly! I received a lot of information and communication from on site manager and also our HR department.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very easy time to understand. I had some background information about the company before I went into the interview should it be much easier! They took time to try to learn about me and the way I work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed. I was offer the exact position I applied for and more money than I had originally thought it would.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a human resource person. Wasn't very technical interview, more questions about my background and their background. She told me they only have 2 programmers, and the position is to replace a programmer who left. I received another email few days later for a person interview, but I didn't feel very interested at that point as it seems a small company and not what I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is your your daily routine at your current position?   1 Answer

National Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Sherman Oaks, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume through popular web search site; Received email within days; Arranged phone interview; Completed phone interview #1 (HR Generalist); Completed phone interview #2 (Hiring Manager); Provided a demo training online; Phone interview with HR Director; In Person Demo Training; In Person Corporate Interview. The search was very thorough and when completed all parties felt comfortable that the best possible fit for both parties was secured.

Interview Questions

• "Okay, so you have experience in leasing, lease me an apartment"   Answer Question

Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Sherman Oaks, CA).

Interview

First interview was on the phone with HR manager.
    Second one in the office with the HR manager, IT Department Manager and the Developer.
    Third and final round was with Vice President of the company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Sherman Oaks, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website. About a week later I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview and that is as far as it ever got. This is the second time I have applied for a position with this company. The company itself has great reviews and the job descriptions I've applied for perfectly suited my skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about being an Administrative Assistant?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMT Residential (Sherman Oaks, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Is simply and easy they ask questions what company ask you give a test and you have to due background check drug test. But it easy all the questions are Basic any body could pass I long to see you know what you doing