INDUS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INDUS Interview Questions

Interviews at INDUS

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview and a face to face interview

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INDUS (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online after seeing the job listing on Craigslist. Talked to the recruiter on the phone, then had an in-person interview with the team at their location in Washington D.C. They were very easy to talked to and I felt they were great people who I would like to work with.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INDUS (McLean, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was simple as I met once with a Senior Project Manager to discuss my background at a high level. Then I met with the client a couple of days later, that interview with the client was harder and more detailed into my skills, accomplishments, and what I wanted to get out of this position. I never once went to the main office as my both my fave to face interviews were conducted on client site. Only one person from the company interviewed or even met with me during the entire process which I found odd.

Interview Questions

• I know you told the recruiter you wanted X for you salary but would you be willing to accepted 10k less since we have a cap for your position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always ask for more money if they seem interested. I was told they had a cap on my position and I told them I wanted 10k more, which they gave to me. I have seen it happen multiple times. They staff base on need and sometimes will negotiate with the salary fairly easy if they believe you are a fit.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INDUS (San Antonio, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Discussed my I.T. experience. Asked when I could start and what was the status of my security clearance. They ask very basic IT questions so the interview was only about 20 minutes. I asked more questions about the company then what he asked me. Know what Active directory is and basic troubleshooting and you will be fine. The Tech support position has a high turn over and they are just looking for bodies to man the phones.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at INDUS (Montgomery, AL) in October 2011.

Interview

Take a test, wait for interview, then answer technical questions then questions about yourself with the interveiwer

Interview Questions

• they were fairly easy just questions about how do you find the Mac address and domain name etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no room for negotiating

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bavdhan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INDUS (Bavdhan (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I got call from company, as I have registered on Naukri.com. Process took one day. Firstly, aptitude test based on Java, Oracle and quant. Second rund was technical round. They asked everyting related to your academic projects, Basic java question and SQL questions.
    Third was HR, which was normal discussion as like personal questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.Perform Join on two table.
      2. How to write user define Exception Handling.
      3. What are OOPs Cocept example with examples.
      4.Project Working.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INDUS in March 2010.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter over phone and in person on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Alright, but I guess I should have asked for more $$

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thrissur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INDUS (Thrissur (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was based on practical knowledge. Had relevant questions which were based on the technical side. The first sections was a technical test, then a group discussion and finally the interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INDUS.

Interview

Guesstimate was difficult.We had to wait a lot which also affected our answers to a great extent.The initial test was a good one ,Case studies are also difficult.Picked 2 of 93 students.The interviewer was friendly but not so helpful.