INSYS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INSYS Interview Questions

Production Chemist Interview

Application

I interviewed at INSYS in August 2014.

Interview

it was just typical interview and just prepare your resume question. it was very nice interview. i like that and it took a 1:30 minutes. interviewer was very nice. the question is that. tell me about your self. and why you should be in our company.

Interview Questions

COBOL Programming and Mainframe Technology Training for UHG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochelle Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INSYS (Rochelle Park, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by resource specialist of INSYS Group about the bootcamp program. INSYS Group was training for three months and after that candidate would be a full time employee of United Health Group(UHG). I was told that selection had two parts 1) Programming Aptitude Test by INSYS Group 2) Behavioral Interview by UHG. Students who do well in Programming Aptitude Test will get to the second step (behavioral interview by United Health Group's directors). I took the exam and was told by email that I did well in the exam. They scheduled my 2nd interview. Two days later they cancelled it and instead of rescheduling it, they told me that I was not selected for the UHG program. They discriminated and did not even give me equal opportunity like rest of the candidates. I sent two emails asking why was not my second interview rescheduled and did not hear anything back from them.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test was pretty easy and there was nothing difficult.   Answer Question