INVISTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INVISTA Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview on the Phone. took 30 mins. It was very laidback and not at all intimidating. would reccomend reviewing your strenghs and weaknesses. Still waiting to hear back whether or not i will recieve an offer

Senior Content Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA.

Interview

HR team was very responsive and on top of things. Heard back very quickly after each step and knew what the next step would be. Very quick process which I appreciated. Only negative: they scheduled 5 back to back 45 minute interviews and I was starving and frankly getting mentally tired by the 4th one. Wish they would have stopped by the 3rd or 4th and scheduled and next round if necessary. But all in all, a very buttoned up, professional process.

Interview Questions

• Every (and I mean every) question starts with "tell me about a time...". Tell me about a time that you improved a process.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at INVISTA.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with HR
    2. In-person interview conducted by managers
    - They didn't make contact at the first scheduled time for phone interview and I had to call 5 times to reach someone. They also didn't inform me I didn't get the position, and rather dragged me along.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA (Victoria, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR about a week later. Did a standard phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes. Then another week later I had a phone call with the hiring lab manager which also lasted about 20 minutes. They then scheduled me for an on sight interview immediately afterwards. The interview lasted about 3 hours and I spoke with about 6 people. It was a little intimidating but they asked the same questions which were all behavior based. They focus a lot on Market Based Managing. Overall they were very polite and professional. The only issue I had with was that it took over 3 weeks for them to contact me and to tell me their decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when something went wrong in a project of yours.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INVISTA.

Interview

1. First I had a phone interview with HR. Typical situation questions. Felt like a routine process and the HR didn't really use those answers for decision.
    2. Had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you take the lead to develop something   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA (Newark, DE) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied this position online. After one week, HR called me and scheduled a phone screen interview. After the phone screen, got the chance to talk with the hiring manager. Then they asked me to have a onsite visiting. Six people interviewed me and the questions were related to what I did in my current position. Some basic behavior questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to improve the most in your current position.   Answer Question

SAP CRM Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA (Wichita, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 6 different persons at onsite starting from 8 am to 12 pm followed by a online interview . The process started from online Applications . Based on my online applications the HR asked me to fill up an online interview form & submit. I submitted & called for an onsite interview .

Assistant Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview process was in three rounds. A phone screening with an HR representative, a phone interview with the hiring manager, then set of on-site interviews that lasted from about 7:30 - 12:00. They were clear throughout the interview process on the timeline and what to expect during the next step of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were formatted as, "tell me about a time when...?"   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INVISTA (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with phone interview. Met with several managers from different departments and regions. Asked the usual questions and engaged common small talk. Some interviewers were personable, some were no so personable. Interviewers seemed to be experts in their respective fields. Weeks went by and was then asked to come back to accept an offer. Offer was accepted and began work to be submersed, for what seemed like weeks of computer training.

Laboratory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Porte, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at INVISTA (La Porte, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for HR phone screen. Was recommended for onsite interview by HR rep. A week later, had another phone interview with the hiring manager and another site manager. Several weeks later was notified that phone screens had ended and they were ready to decide who to bring onsite for an interview. Less than a week later was notified they had offered the position to another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions to find out if you fit in with company core principles.   Answer Question