IPD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPD Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at IPD

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPD (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

phone interview consisted of basic questions of my background in sales. i had to describe my responsibilities and duties at each job. I was then asked to explain why i had quit, and why i chose to move on. A follow up call was made, after a description of the job and the quota's expected of me an offer of employment was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very fair

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IPD (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

2 interviews with 2 basic tests, excel numeracy test and a language test. The interviews were met with friendly people interested in the property world and eager to understand your ability to understand benchmarking concepts.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in a team environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPD (City of London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

people are very nice and procedure was very straight forward, they give you a test to see how you would interpret their reports and some calculation test which is pretty simple and that is it.

Interview Questions

• most unexpected was they give you a benchmark report, which is a product they produce for clients... and then ask you questions about it to see if you have a feeling for figures   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation, they will not pay you much and you can try to live with it or look for another job