IPRO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPRO Interview Questions

Updated Dec 25, 2016

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPRO (Albany, NY).

Interview

I had a screening interview with HR long after I applied online. Then I had an in person interview with two people in Albany. I followed up regularly and they finally sent me on an interview. I was told it was with 2 managers for 2 different jobs at the health department. There were actually about 6 people in the room for only one of the jobs and no explanation was offered. I was clearly overqualified and the questions implied such (see below). They never returned messages after this interview which seems unprofessional after meetings and months of follow-up. I would never work for them after this.

Interview Questions

• "How would I, manage you?" (asked because I was overqualified)   Answer Question

Allied Healthcare Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPRO.

Interview

Received a call to conduct a phone interview. Phone interview went really well and was told I would receive a call back within a week to set-up a face-to-face interview. Well, I never received any call, e-mail or any time of follow-up acknowledgement.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the job? What interested me in the job? How do I currently spend my day at my current position? What are some of the things I like and don't like about my current job? Why do I want to leave my current position? Salary expectations?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPRO in January 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from K.M. out in Lake Success - I passed their phone screening and had my first interview set with with the assisted director S.B. When asked about salary expectations we compromised at 56k annually.

After a great interview days later with S.B. I was selected by IPRO to have a second interview with a potential company to do contract work for. About a month had passed by before the 2nd interview was scheduled with NYS DOH. Had a great 2nd interview and was promised by to hear back within the next two days what DOH had decided.

Around 6:30 PM on the same day of my second interview with DOH, I received a phone call from V.L. stating how I was selected for the position with NYS DOH! However I not qualified for the title of "Data Analyst" because I was one month shy of 12 months minimum experience. I was offered 41k which wasted both IPRO's and my own time.

The company is excellent to work for and I've met numerous employees through this interview journey. If we were on the same page with salary expectations I would accept this position in a heart beat. The staff and managers are extremely friendly and knowledgable - I wish them all the best!

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about recent programs you have created and what your goal was.   Answer Question

Did not meet salary expectations.

Community Outreach Coordinator Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IPRO (Lake Success, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

A staff in human resources called me for a pre interview. She was very nice and explained the position in detail. I received another call I believe in a few days and was set up with an interview with the director of the department.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my experiences in the workforce and my education. I was also asked about my experience with patients and family. These were the base information of the interview.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPRO in July 2014.

Interview

Three interviews:
         One phone interview
         One phone/group interview
         One group interview
    It has been a month and no offer for employment
    Opening is still posted so that indicates that the current applicants are not satisfactory.
    I would prefer receiving a rejection letter.

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IPRO.

Interview

Very nice people in the interview. Completely, into your answers. Seem genuine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable salary