ITC Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Infotech Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.8

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in September 2016.

Interview

They barely asked an IT questions. I think they will take anyone at this point. No real technical questions required to answer which was a big read flag. Can you type. A few questions about printing issues.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to back up an Outlook Profile   1 Answer

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

initial phone interview for a sql server developer the end client is a healthcare company the position is about mid - senior The phone interview is just about 20 mins it was not too long and was easy. The interview just ask me some basic question I think most of people can handle it I hope the other can pass it To be relax their interview is very nice speaking slow

Interview Questions

• base technical sql server question   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

On call interview for 45 mins. Process went on smooth and the interviewer was kind enough in giving explanation to answers. Questions on resume (explanation of projects), java concepts, algorithms, data structures, big data concepts and framework

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume. Problems on binary tree. Questions on design patterns, collection framework,
      big data
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

first round was telephonic, next round was face to face when i cleared the round after that came to know its for bangalore location, over all interview was good i got confidence after attaining that interview.

Interview Questions

I m looking in hydrabad i got it for bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
    Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in April 2009.

Interview

It was a Ramp up so it was basic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruitment team is good in negosiation beware!

Senior Software Engineer ASP>NET MVC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

.net interview - 2 technical rounds face to face
    Hr handled it very nicely, although there was lot of waiting
    it was more of a walk in, whoever came first and registered was called first.
    call was from consultancy, but the time written on call letter didnt matter
    HR will call later 2-3 days

Interview Questions

• SQL questions - Joins, Temporary tables, primary key
      Basic MVC Questions
      Page life cycle
      Design patterns
      Entity framework - difference between iqueriable and iEnumerable
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

It was a placement drive held in Kochi on October 2015. The first round was an aptitude round, where the questions also comprised of technical ones from our branch. After that, there was a Group discussion, followed by Tech interview and HR interview. The technical interview was mostly simple questions related to our subjects, our projects and some programming questions in C. In HR round they ask us questions regarding our hobbies, passion for work, etc.The interviewers were friendly and helpful.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

mostly 2-3 Rounds
    Average difficulty level. mostly basics.
    Prepare Well and all the best.Take it easy and learn oops concepts and asp.net questions
    There maybe written test as well ask to write simple codes.All the best.
    1- written test - may be
    Basic concepts , joins , queries , logic based questions
         importance of using views , union etc