ITC Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.8

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Went through a consultancy, there were 3 rounds, 2 technical and 1 HR , technical first round was all basics, second round was more about functional testing and also some program on Collections

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in September 2016.

Interview

They barely asked an IT questions. I think they will take anyone at this point. No real technical questions required to answer which was a big read flag. Can you type. A few questions about printing issues.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to back up an Outlook Profile   1 Answer

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

initial phone interview for a sql server developer the end client is a healthcare company the position is about mid - senior The phone interview is just about 20 mins it was not too long and was easy. The interview just ask me some basic question I think most of people can handle it I hope the other can pass it To be relax their interview is very nice speaking slow

Interview Questions

• base technical sql server question   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

On call interview for 45 mins. Process went on smooth and the interviewer was kind enough in giving explanation to answers. Questions on resume (explanation of projects), java concepts, algorithms, data structures, big data concepts and framework

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume. Problems on binary tree. Questions on design patterns, collection framework,
      big data   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

first round was telephonic, next round was face to face when i cleared the round after that came to know its for bangalore location, over all interview was good i got confidence after attaining that interview.

Interview Questions

I m looking in hydrabad i got it for bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
    Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in April 2009.

Interview

It was a Ramp up so it was basic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruitment team is good in negosiation beware!

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Aptitude test- it's the first round of recruitment and filters out most of the candidates.

Group discussions(GD) - It's kind of second filtering round, where they will give debating questions like, who will be the better prime minister among given options. It's kind of tricky round, they will observe of each one of them and note down some key points. I suggest not to dominate or even just keep quiet throughout. Make sure to give few valid strong points and the other time try moderating the discussion.

Then last round, Technical + HR round. It wiill be of 30–60 mins where they will ask more of programming questions as well as the subjects you you mention them as your favourites. Then some usual family background stuff or HR questions to know you as a person, make sure to leave an impact and that's it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in September 2017.

Interview

First Round
    Aptitude , English , Technical Questions , One Coding Question , 4 output based questions on java/cpp
    Second Round
    Group Discussion round
    Topic was Implementation of Electronic system for election
    Total 68 were selected out of 143
    Third Round
    Technical Interview
    It took so long . I was interviewed at 3am in the morning and got rejected . They don't like java person