ITC Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

ITC Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Online assessment test that had quantitative, verbal and technical section.

Group discussion round with 10 ppl in a group and 20 min time

In person technical interview for about 45 min with 2 recruiters who were asking questions alternately

Interview Questions

• riddles and basic questions about programming languages and 2 codes to write on paper   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

Went through a consultancy, there were 3 rounds, 2 technical and 1 HR , technical first round was all basics, second round was more about functional testing and also some program on Collections

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in September 2016.

Interview

They barely asked an IT questions. I think they will take anyone at this point. No real technical questions required to answer which was a big read flag. Can you type. A few questions about printing issues.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to back up an Outlook Profile   1 Answer

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

initial phone interview for a sql server developer the end client is a healthcare company the position is about mid - senior The phone interview is just about 20 mins it was not too long and was easy. The interview just ask me some basic question I think most of people can handle it I hope the other can pass it To be relax their interview is very nice speaking slow

Interview Questions

• base technical sql server question   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

On call interview for 45 mins. Process went on smooth and the interviewer was kind enough in giving explanation to answers. Questions on resume (explanation of projects), java concepts, algorithms, data structures, big data concepts and framework

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume. Problems on binary tree. Questions on design patterns, collection framework,
      big data   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

first round was telephonic, next round was face to face when i cleared the round after that came to know its for bangalore location, over all interview was good i got confidence after attaining that interview.

Interview Questions

I m looking in hydrabad i got it for bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
    Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in April 2009.

Interview

It was a Ramp up so it was basic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruitment team is good in negosiation beware!

ETL Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Pathetic, Highly mismanaged, Highly disappointing, waiting since 12 o clock for the first round of interview and Finally at 6 pm they took 1st round. Would not recommend anyone to go for this.