ITC Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.8

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

initial phone interview for a sql server developer the end client is a healthcare company the position is about mid - senior The phone interview is just about 20 mins it was not too long and was easy. The interview just ask me some basic question I think most of people can handle it I hope the other can pass it To be relax their interview is very nice speaking slow

Interview Questions

• base technical sql server question   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

I was selected with a great appreciation during the interview. The interview process included telephonic staffing company discussion, got interview scheduled, technical, managerial and finally HR round. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Qualities of a manager. And about the importance of testing. Few of the PL/1 questions - as to how we end PL/1 programs and how is different from end of COBOL programs.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

On call interview for 45 mins. Process went on smooth and the interviewer was kind enough in giving explanation to answers. Questions on resume (explanation of projects), java concepts, algorithms, data structures, big data concepts and framework

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume. Problems on binary tree. Questions on design patterns, collection framework,
      big data
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

first round was telephonic, next round was face to face when i cleared the round after that came to know its for bangalore location, over all interview was good i got confidence after attaining that interview.

Interview Questions

I m looking in hydrabad i got it for bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired on campus. The hiring process was not tedious. There were in all 3 rounds. Aptitude test,Group discussion and Interview. Aptitude test and interview were very easy and could be cleared without much difficulty.Getting shortlisted in Group discussion is the main task.
    Interview questions were mostly mathematical since I was not from computer science background. CS and IT students were asked programming questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech in April 2009.

Interview

It was a Ramp up so it was basic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruitment team is good in negosiation beware!

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITC Infotech.

Interview

2 rounds, 1 Written and 1 Technical.
    It was a joke of an interview, most candidates were references of employees and hardly knew any sort of programming.
    Manager knew nothing about programs , he is apparently managing new technology projects, GOD help ITC.

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

took lots of interview but not selected, took 3 interviews and my resume was moving to different among the managers, gave first telephonic and anagin telephkni then again telephonic nbut no chances

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Two Technical rounds first one was over telephone and the next one was face to face interview and it will be followed by discussion with manager regarding salary and other benefits. Once everything in place HR team from kolkata will call you for salary discussion

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Infotech (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was worst experience as I received mail from HR for dot net + MVC opening for Bangalore location, I just replied with requested details and first telephonic round was scheduled and Skype round has been done and HR confirm for client round, it was also done and technical person was very happy and confirm that i am ok, HR will get back to you. again there was 2-3 call received from different person stating you have to visit UK onsite first for couple of month then work location would be Bangalore, I was very happy and confirm to them that i am ready.

I waited for 2 weeks for update however no update then i ask multiple time on mail after 4 weeks they confirmed that this position get hold due to budget and the same thing has confirmed on mail.

Again i called to HR they confirmed once budget will open will get back to you, and there is more than a month didn't get any update So this is worst experience of my life.

I don't know, as it's big company and still HR has no any commitment and even they are not able to understand the other feeling/timings as i have given around 4 round and still......

Interview Questions

• Basic OOPs
      MVC related like life cycle of MVC n all basic MVC, diff b/w ASP.net and MVC
      SQL joins and basic question from SQL, ask some update query like update the Gender from Male to Female and Female to Male in single update, State Management in details.
      1 Answer