ITC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

3.4

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC (Telephone, TX).

Interview

Takes a lot of time for giving response,have to do many followups but no response. They are very unprofessional in terms of others time and energy.

Fiber Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

email and then within 40 minutes they replied and did phone interview with in the week. Told me they would get back to me in a week and then had the paper sent over to fill out.

Interview Questions

• what expeirence do you have? how many years   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

interview process was simple. first round was apptitude , that was okay . questions were little difficult. then the next round was technical and the hr round. I cleared the first round . in technical round they mainly concentrate on the resume . focus on the project which you have mentioned in the resume. they asked more about the projects. they asked everything which was previously In the resume. be confident and you can crack the round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

1) Screening round- A written test with equal emphasis on quants, verbal and logical sections.
    2) GD- The topics asked were general, unrelated to academia. Advised to hit the news and form opinions.
    3) Technical interview- Pretty much every subject was tested.
    4) HR interview.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

One face to face interview with HR. job was applied through an online portal and had to wait for about 1 week for a reply. multiple attempt for an update were made and after 2 weeks was told to interview at the company. It as a rather long wait but interview was conduct very casusally.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What are your strength and weakness?
      What are you project management skills?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i attented interview for seeking internship oppurtunity at ITC tobbaco dividion and it was only 1 round conducted i.e personal interview and HR manager interviewed me from banglore through video conference.

Finance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITC in March 2017.

Interview

Resume was uploaded in Naukri, ITC Portal, after 10 months recieved a mail regarding opportunity discussion, reverted with acceptance, Within a few days Telephonic Interview was conducted and then VC round. VC was done via Skype. I was searched by one HR of the company, Telephonic round was conducted by one senior Finance Guy of the company and in VC round Senior HR and Finance Head of the Category were present.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in your career??   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were 4 stages. First stage was shortlist on the basis of your aggregate which was 65. The second stage was an aptitude test. The number of students selected after aptitude test were 18 from electrical. The third round was technical interview which lasted for around 30-45 minutes. The last round was hr interview. Finally 3 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• Principle of induction motor DC motor and synchronous motor.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC (Pune (India)).

Interview

Selection process Written test, group discussion and 3 personal interviews
    Interview rounds were elimination rounds.It was difficult as it was like stress interview.
    Overall it was great experience and feel proud to get selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Manufacturing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

- Through college campus recruitment drive.
    - Total 4 rounds
    -1st Round: Aptitude test. Basic maths and logical reasoning questions, similar to any other aptitude test.
    2nd Round: Group Discussion; Case study based
    3rd Round: Personal Interview. A panel of 2 recruiters, 1 HR and 1 Techincal person.
    4th Round: Final Round Personal Interviews at ITC Office. This round was purely technical.
    Questions from core subjects and projects/interview were asked.

Interview Questions

• Quickly introduce yourself.
      Why ITC?
      What are your strengths?
      Will you be able to work in shifts and in remote places pan india?
      Technical questions related to project.(Very detailed)
      Technical questions related to your internship.(Very detailed)
      1 Answer