ITC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

3.4

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC (Telephone, TX).

Interview

Takes a lot of time for giving response,have to do many followups but no response. They are very unprofessional in terms of others time and energy.

Fiber Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

email and then within 40 minutes they replied and did phone interview with in the week. Told me they would get back to me in a week and then had the paper sent over to fill out.

Interview Questions

• what expeirence do you have? how many years   2 Answers

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

Branch HR came to our college, then i cleared Aptitude test in next few days I got their call for Group Discussion which was based on a Case study. Then they take two rounds of interview one with Assistant Branch Manager and other with Branch Manager.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Accounting concepts , accounting standards , depreciation , basic accountancy , internship questions, summer internship questions, depreciation and amortization, projects undertaken .
    It was not that tough if proper understanding of accountancy and commerce is there. relevant work ex questions were also asked

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

included aptitude, psychometric, group discussion, technical interview and final interview
    difficulty was average. interview was rigorous. overall a good selection process.
    managed to crack all the rounds except final round. good offer.

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The total process comprised of 4 rounds. The first round was an aptitude test. Those shortlisted were called for an interview with HR. After clearing this round, I gave a psychometric test followed by interview with Branch Manager.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

it was fine. In the online written round we had 25 aptitude ,10 electronics, 1 coding and 5 c/c++ questions. After that shortlisting was done for the GD round.
    Both technical and HR was of moderate level.

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC (New Delhi (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was amazing process you will selected based on your skills not on how good English you speak. ITC is good company to work at. You have to observe the market and bring them some business

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion: It was a case based GD. Case was about a guy called Ringo who is thinking of bribing a large client. We had to rank the characters on their morals

Interview: Some questions like about me, my parents, my hobbies (in depth questions on this). Some questions on Consumer Behaviour and Market Research (Conjoint Analysis and Factor Analysis)They were very interested in knowing why i wanted to move to S&M (I had IT experience 4.5 years), They were initially not impressed with my Technical responses and asked me why. I told them that while i did well in the subjects I did not remember the details. They asked me to go back to my room and refresh it. I did.My second meeting with them lasted for less than 5 minutes. They asked me whether or not I was serious about joining ITC. I told them I was.The person who was interviewing me was the CEO Beauty care. They asked me if i knew any products. I told abt Fiama Di Wills.They asked questions on my previous work experience and Academics(My most significant experiences).

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was good. They wanted people who were ready to give their all because its a core sales job. They also looked for freshers. They didn't take experienced people or people with tehnical backgrounds