ITW Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITW

Featured Interview

ITW

Application

I interviewed at ITW

Interview

very simple. 1 phone call with an hr and then went in for an interview with the production manager. they walked me around the plant and i believe offered me the job right on the spot. 0 experience necessary

Interview Questions
  • are you mechanically inclined and what type of tools have you used before
    1 Answer

ITW

Application

I interviewed at ITW

Interview

The team was responsive during the process and an extensive interview team, multiple rounds of phone and in person interviews. The questions were thought provoking. Covid safety measures were in place.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITW (Glenview, IL) in Jan 2021

Interview

30 min HR Call (generic just to get to know you) -> 1st round interview (with someone from the department, usually a manager) -> 2nd round interview with panel (usually the leaders of a given department)

Interview Questions
  • share with the panel an example of a time when you experienced conflict or set-backs in working with a team. share and showcase your largest accomplishment and how you achieved it What do you know about our company? What is single most important factor to you in selecting your internship?

ITW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITW

Interview

A hiring manager scheduled a time to go over the position and ask a few basic behavioral questions. It was conducted over Skype for business. The process was smooth and simple, and there were no trick questions asked. It felt like more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Padua

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITW (Padua) in Dec 2020

Interview

Colloquio breve con visita di reparto produzione e laboratorio. I colloqui totali sono stati due, di cui il primo facente parte di un career day presso l'università degli studi di Padova

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITW (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Unprofessional, was interrupted and guy was eating during call. Gentlemen was very distracted non attentive. Rude and dismissive. Was the oddest interview I have ever had and did decline job opportunity as this a red flag.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your career..then was interrupted shortly aftet
  • Do the hours of the job work for you.
  • Do you have experience in this field.?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITW (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2020

Interview

I submitted my application online. And they were satisfied by my CV so they sent me a link to record videos for answering several questions. Then there is working attitude test after that. I got into the last stage, which is a two-day assessment day. First day doing group activities and the second day is individual interview. The hiring team was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITW

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITW

Interview

Mostly a mix of past experience questions and behavioral questions. The interviewers were friendly and had good responses prepared to my questions. Was surprised when I received an automated rejection message instead of a personalized message after investing the time to have 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ITW

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ITW in Aug 2020

Interview

2 step process, first with agency and then HR leader. Agency interview was generic, and HR leadership interview was well thought through to test functional capability and alignment to business agenda.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ITW (Troy, OH) in Jul 2020

Interview

7 interviews: - Multiple phone screening - Multiple One-on-one on-site interviews - Technical competency interview - Leadership interview Rigorous but well-planned and supported interview process enabling the candidate to be at ease all the time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time when you were supposed to deliver a task on time but due to internal conflicts, your performance was affected. How did you tackle this situation and what was your thought process?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews