Idexcel Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Idexcel

Application

I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

it was okay and asked basics of sql and python and data visualization. It was for one of their client asked about prior experience, overall it was good and the process was smooth

Interview Questions
  • basic join questions on sql, your experience in analytics, tableau
    Answer Question

Idexcel

Application

I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

The interview process was long, while ruby on rails being a new subject for freshers they asked us to complete a course which was almost 1 1/2 month and with assignment submission. It wasn't a easy task but did it promptly as they said they would consider the assignment for evaluation. At end they took another test, followed by another assignment and another technical round while finally being rejected at final stage. They need to realize not to waste the candidates time and not to gives false hopes. The amount of hard work put into was shattered within secs via their mail.

Interview Questions
  • 1)introduction 2) Questions based ruby on rails 3) question on sql

Idexcel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

One of the worst interview processes ever. I honestly could not understand a single word the recruiter was saying, and did not get a comfortable vibe from anyone at this company. Apart from being a very legitimate company, the whole process felt extremely shady to me. Turned down the offer, ran the other way and haven't looked back.

Interview Questions
  • Few Behavior questions (tell me about a time when.../describe a time when), digging into your resume and past experiences, testing product knowledge

Idexcel

Application

I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

It was brief discussion about company’s portfolio and their clients. There was not much technical in the interview. Once I will join their team then I will have to work on their in-house product.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my current roles and responsibilities, my visa status, client facing related questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

There process is two technical rounds of interview Javascript [React and Node] Interview Process will go in depth. React hooks - useMemo and callBack, useLayoutEffect Node - Asynchrous code and Event Loop and handling simultenious api call. Database - joins of table and group by. CSS - starts with sass.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Idexcel (Calcutta) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied through recruiter. First technical round happen i.e Technical interview was average basically the most of the question asked from ec2 rds load balancer auto scalling vpc and the cloud watch after that i got selected. Then the document verification process started.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Idexcel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

First was contacted on phone asked few questions then had a skype interview with a technical recruiter. The interview was quite okay, was told to Introduce myself, Technical questions on SQL, and told to explain all my academic projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Idexcel

Application

I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

I have given 2 rounds of interview. 1 round written test all are objective type questions based on python. 2 technical discussion with team manager based on python, Django and restframework. Very good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Idexcel

Application

I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

interview relatively easy as compared to other interviews i had taken before for the same role...interivew could have been tough.. only 2 rounds were there and they were not that hard ones

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Idexcel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel

Interview

It looked like it was just a formality interview. Even after answering all the questions, they rejected me. And gave some un-relevant feedback. When I asked for detailed feedback, HR didn't come back with any answer.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was for ABL product and question they asked was to explain ABL product and explain Agile process
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews