Idexcel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Idexcel

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idexcel (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview. Most of the questions where resume based, asking about the work experience and projects I have done. Then they asked some core concepts of programming.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel in June 2015.

Interview

Went through technical and in person interviews. Initially it is phone interview and then followed by in person interview and the entire interview experience has been really good. During the in person interview it is a panel discussion and then after that met Director of software engineering. Finally met HR one more time before the offer is released.

Interview Questions

• They try to understand my core skills as my resume has so many skills.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager, Data practice lead & HR. Initially there was a phone screen, followed by in person interviews including skills review test with Data team. Once the offer is extended gone through background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to build career in Data Science. How does data science applied to AI, Machine Leaning technologies.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel.

Interview

It was good and two rounds. Phone screening and in person interview was done. It was an average interview, mainly focussed on behavior. Technical questions were easy focused on UNIX, clearcase and clear quest.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idexcel.

Interview

It was Skype interview for about 10 minutes, asking about basic OOP questions and Spring boot questions, it was very informal and felt like the person was not interested. He ended the interview so quickly and didnt give proper details of what the job title was about

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and interface
      difference between   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment
    Written test consists of aptitude, English and technical question
    Cut off for each section
    Second round is technical interview
    Third round is HR interview
    It took 2 days to complete as it was a campus recruitment
    Experience was good and the technical panel were friendly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very Good interview process, the environment and infrastructure are awesome. Skilled people around Its a great time to spend with them. I have enhanced my skills after attending interview here

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I have been interviewed for Groovy development. Job Location is Bangalore. Since I was in chennai every round was telephonic to me. Java questions will be asked. There wont be any programming round

Interview Questions

• 1st round will be technical telephonic (Java questions will be asked OOPS,Collections)
      2nd round will be HR telephonic (It will be more like asking you whether you will join that company definitely or not)
      3rd round will be technical telephonic with client(Only Very Basic Groovy Questions are asked)
      4th round will be again HR telephonic (More on package discussion)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

long process ("we take our time"). interviews through skype, telephone and in person with employees potentialy interacting directly and indirectly with you. One employee told me he took 9 months to be employed and got to meet 12 people in the company. They are so human centered and interviews are so deep and personal, but then it turns out they cannot give you a short and simple feedback that could help you in your future job hunt.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Technical and Hr Round was OK

Negotiation

promised to get more in next appraisal