Idexcel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Idexcel Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel.

Interview

It was good and two rounds. Phone screening and in person interview was done. It was an average interview, mainly focussed on behavior. Technical questions were easy focused on UNIX, clearcase and clear quest.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel in June 2015.

Interview

Went through technical and in person interviews. Initially it is phone interview and then followed by in person interview and the entire interview experience has been really good. During the in person interview it is a panel discussion and then after that met Director of software engineering. Finally met HR one more time before the offer is released.

Interview Questions

• They try to understand my core skills as my resume has so many skills.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I have been interviewed for Groovy development. Job Location is Bangalore. Since I was in chennai every round was telephonic to me. Java questions will be asked. There wont be any programming round

Interview Questions

• 1st round will be technical telephonic (Java questions will be asked OOPS,Collections)
      2nd round will be HR telephonic (It will be more like asking you whether you will join that company definitely or not)
      3rd round will be technical telephonic with client(Only Very Basic Groovy Questions are asked)
      4th round will be again HR telephonic (More on package discussion)
      1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Worst Company and Worst Management. From this You can Judge the Interview Process.
    No One in the Company do know about the Recruiting Process. The Company wants all the Resume from the Job Portal to their Internal Database.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Idexcel (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Human Resouse and Technical Manager AND Operations Manager AND Head of the company.
    Initially HR manaegr will take the interview if everything goes well they will forward to technical manager there would be a round of 30 mins abnd after that theyre will be a discuusion with operations manager and finallly with head of the compnay

Interview Questions

• Difference between PM and PM   1 Answer

Test Lead Interview

Interview

The interview process is very professional.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idexcel in February 2014.

Interview

There are four rounds in hiring and interview process:
    First round was Group discussion followed by a technical round then was the interview with the head of operations and then finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• How to convince a person to be a partner in our business   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process is a 4 round process. First is the Group Discussion. Second is a technical Interview. Third is the interview with the head of the Operations and finally there is the HR round.

Interview Questions

• I was asked that, since my CGPA is 8 point, if I get a better job opportunity within 6 months, will I leave the organization or not.

Secondly, since I am an Electronics and Communication engineer, I was asked, why do I want to work as a business development manager after perusing btech.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is not important because you get to learn a lot of things from the mentors and the seniors.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idexcel (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

phone + Face to Face for Locals

Negotiation

worst.. just like a vegetable market

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment
    Written test consists of aptitude, English and technical question
    Cut off for each section
    Second round is technical interview
    Third round is HR interview
    It took 2 days to complete as it was a campus recruitment
    Experience was good and the technical panel were friendly.