Idhasoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Idhasoft Interview Questions

2.6

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Not a lot of process, they recruit reccomendation or from campuses. They mostly only do phone interview. They also provide training, and accomodation during the training period. They help you prepare while facing the clients.

Interview Questions

Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Know your excel stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did negotiate salary to some degree

Applications Support Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviews were conducted over separate phone calls and different individuals. Once the basic questions were asked, then the more detailed in depth knowledge questions followed. Nothing out of the ordinary just was a little surprised to be hired over the phone with out a face to face interview. Once hired I meet the client on the scheduled day and then was informed about by work location and objectives.

Interview Questions

• How knowledgeable are you about AutoDesk applications and are you experienced in upgrading them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not over reach on my salary and they agreed to the amount without any counter offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Cleveland, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

5 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Why you want to Join Idhasoft?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

You will speak with a recruiter that has no idea what the position really requires.

Salary did not fit my experience.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Very Poor. Met with VP in Austin. He was not good at sharing info on the company or job and did not have
    much to explain as he was new.

they did not pay my travel expenses from Kerrville, Tx to Austin, Tx and reuturn. This took an entire day.
    They sent a voucher for mileage but have never paid it .

Poor hiring firm. would not recommend good US sales folks apply. could not understand the staffer in
    Atlanta who was the accounts payable. Indian firm with solid Indian culture and not US.

Interview Questions

• describe your biggest sales?   1 Answer
    • what is my sales cycle usually time frame   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Dunwoody, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Since Idhasoft isn't as big as other consulting firm, I got to meet with current consultants and executives. It wasn't like a typical interview like 1on1 with HR recruiter and the interview went smooth having a conversation about 15 min per person. I met 2 consultants and 2 directors.

Interview Questions

• What skill sets do you have in order to pursue as a consultant?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview will be telephonic or F2F. Easy interivew to crack..but difficult to negotiate compensation.Maximum two rounds of interview HR followed by Technical. Work and office culture is dissatisfying.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation is too high.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate as per market standards. Evaluate if you are trying to relocate. Do ask them for House Rent and initial commodation.

Trainee Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idhasoft (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

HR is very cooperative. Interview session are quiet decent as per candidates qualification.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated over salary.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Easy interviews, good people to speak with and get trained with.

Negotiation

None