ImageTrend Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ImageTrend Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend in March 2015.

Interview

Shuffled through 5 different teams, each a 5-10 minute interview. Very relaxed environment. Most of the interview questions asked about coursework, personal projects, and how well I work on a team.

Software Developer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ImageTrend.

Interview

Submitted an application, got a call, and was asked to come in for a second interview within two weeks. The people were awesome, and the atmosphere rocks. Hey, they have beer on tap. How cool is that?

Interview Questions

• In any language you want, reverse the string "ImageTrend"   1 Answer
    • Create an ERD that shows what an online shopping cart would look like.   1 Answer

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend (Lakeville, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Skype interview, went well and was very straightforward. If you are in the field you will not struggle. It was a panel of both QA teams and they asked a variety of questions to find out about your personality.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend (Lakeville, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

Almost all questions were personality ones, very limited technical questions. Interview went very well, however they didn't not contact me for 2 weeks until they finally let me know that there would not be a second by an email.

I was a little put off by the process, I have coached/mentored employees which they have now hired. After the interview I would say they were very unprofessional.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ImageTrend in October 2010.

Interview

Spent an entire day at ImageTrend interviewing. First a programming text (paper only) was administered. Writing pseudo code and answering computer science theory questions. Then I was visited by 3 pairs of lead developers who grilled me on interface and database design. Finally a brief talk with the owner, who gave a short talk about the history of the company.

The atmosphere was relaxed and reflective of the work environment.

Interview Questions

• You are the size of a pencil and stuck in a blender. What do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was foolish and named my price, which I got. I feel my starting could have been higher.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImageTrend (Lakeville, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple individuals in various positions. Many with very little interviewing experience. Some higher level employees asked questions about my family and even which church I attended.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate more pay and more vacation.