KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Imagine Learning Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Other4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Imagine Learning

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning

Interview

There were multiple levels of discussions with HR, hiring manager, and dev. Their interviews with dev are not good and they showed little to no empathy for candidates. It was a ruthless show of elitism at it's finest - egos abound here. Would not recommend wasting your time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you're a good fit for the company?
    Answer Question

Imagine Learning

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning

Interview

An analyst reached out after application was submitted. Analyst conducted a questionnaire before sending information to another person to schedule interview. It was over the phone and took 30 minutes. Questions were appropriate for position. I did asked both the analyst and hiring specialist about salary negotiation. Both seem to not provide a direct answer.

Interview Questions
  • Comfort and skill level using technology?

What people are saying about Imagine Learning

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Accenture

imagine learning about the consulting life as an undergrad, going through the brutal recruiting process, landing “the dream job” where you get to travel, explore, and develop yourself. Then suddenly...Corona hits. And your first day is you in bed waving hello to the HR rep on a zoom meeting in your Superman tidy widys

11 Comments

Join the conversation on

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Aug 2022

Interview

A 30-minute Zoom screener call with a recruiter three days after submitting an application. A week later there was a 30-minute interview with the hiring manager who only asked 3 questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you enjoy about being a product manager and what do you dread about being a product manager?
1 person found this interview helpful

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning

Interview

I only made it through the first round and the 2nd part which was a project. The first round was just basic screening questions, and the project allowed you to answer questions while showing your creative side

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Apr 2022

Interview

Mostly nice people, but they'll put you through 5+ interviews with individual people all asking the same questions, instead of a single panel. Including moments where your answer to a tech question will make or break the entire interview based on their perception of what's fundamental. For a company based on education, you'd think they'd understand everyone has different backgrounds and it's challenging to ask fair questions.

Interview Questions
  • Very specific technical things that are taken for granted in the industry, rarely discussed among developers, and work is generally far more complicated than these "fundamental" things.
1 person found this interview helpful

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Apr 2022

Interview

I participated in a virtual interview that consisted of 5 questions. The questions were pretty easy good but it's weird interviewing when you're not talking to someone face to face.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Apr 2022

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was a screening interview with a team director. The second was with the team leader, so it was a bit more in depth. I felt great about both interviews, as both interviewers were friendly and encouraging. My second interview took place on a Friday, and I was told I'd be contacted by the following Monday. I never heard from them again. I had even waited two weeks, hoping they simply got busy, and ended up reaching out to my interviewers to inquire about any updates in the process. I was completely ignored. A similar situation happened to a colleague of mine who interviewed with Imagine Learning for a tech position. There was no e-mail, call, or any sort of communication regarding a rejection. They just never spoke to us again. It was a disheartening experience to say the least.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Super responsive and quick. I applied for a full time position and received a person email stating they had hired a full time person but I should interview for a PRN position.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Scottsdale, AZ)

Interview

The process was very straightforward and simple. I met with the manager first and then was introduced to another technical writer for another interview the same day. It took a few weeks to hear back from them, but I was expecting that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you encountered conflict. What did you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Austin, TX)

Interview

They used Hireview to interview online. It was a few questions that you have 30 seconds to prepare for and then 2-3 minutes to reply to. There is not face-to-face interaction, you just talk to the screen. The questions were typical and fair.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that you had a problem and had to solve it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews

Imagine Learning Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Imagine Learning according to 62 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.45%