Imagine Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Imagine Learning

3.2

Director of User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Provo, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

AWFUL! I filled out the application online and got an electronic invite to answer screening questions using a HireVue session. I promptly answer the screening questions, which was followed by a solicitation to provide my availability for an initial talk to an HR manager. I promptly answer the email request with my availability and requested for a time confirmation, but never received and answer.

I waited for all the time slots I mentioned I was available for, but again got no answer.

The short story is that "I GOT GHOSTED!"

Interview Questions

• I've sent another email to the HR manager with new availability slots but got NO answer again. Another week went by and I send again my availability, only to get no answers.   2 Answers

Education Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in November 2019.

Interview

Online application, email to schedule interview, phone screen interview approx 20 minutes in length. Seamless process, everyone got back to you quickly. Fairly easy to schedule phone interview, but they were not flexible outside of a 9-5 timeframe

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Imagine Learning.

Interview

HireVue video which isn’t intimidating to me, just isn’t a valid way to know me. Next was a Zoom interview with Manager. I could tell she was pressed for time and kept looking up...clock? I had a very bad feeling during this process as she quit being fully vested.
    Waited at least 3-4 weeks before I finally received a response that they went with someone else. Recruiter said an email was sent to notify me, never received any emails or phone calls. Shame on IL for the process... or the lack thereof.

Math Teacher Online Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning.

Interview

I first did the HireVue which was pretty good. Then I did a live online interview and I definitely would have preferred to do it in person but it was okay. It was like an hour long interview. They asked you quite a few questions about prior classroom experience and what you would do in different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who use inappropriate language?   Answer Question

APM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Imagine Learning.

Interview

The Interview was engaging and fair. They do a phone and video screen, then an in person interview. if they want you to move on you interview with the two executives at the home office in Provo UT. After that they will make you an offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in February 2019.

Interview

15 minute digital interview with prerecorded questions. About 5 questions, one of which you have to type the answer to instead of record (easier to do on a laptop than on a mobile device).

Interview Questions

• What variables would you use to gauge the "health" of Imagine Learning students?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was digital Interview which was well organized, enough time to prepare for the question and a lot of time to answer question fully. Some question required writing, which was unexpected but it was not hard questions. The were some common behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the higest results you got throug your career?
      Why this position is good fit for you?
      Why you want to work for this company?
      Write what is your last position look like?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in July 2018.

Interview

Did a digital interview first, then a phone interview followed by an in person interview and finally an interview with the COO. I enjoyed the digital interview but can see how it could make you nervous if you aren’t used to it. Super nice people and good situational questions. They have a great mission driven company culture and are serious about making sure they hire positive people who want to help kids.

Interview Questions

• What’s the number one thing you’re most proud of in your career so far?   Answer Question

Content Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Began with initial recorded interviewed which was followed by three more online interviews. I appreciated the initial screening interview which allowed me to get through to the first round of personal interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on the current research trends in education?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Boise, ID) in April 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was done digitally. The process is quite simple but it can be intimidating to those who have never done this before. Personally, I prefer interacting with the interviewer; it makes me much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Will you commit at least two years to the company?   1 Answer