Imagine Learning Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Other4%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Imagine Learning

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning

Interview

They used Hireview to interview online. It was a few questions that you have 30 seconds to prepare for and then 2-3 minutes to reply to. There is not face-to-face interaction, you just talk to the screen. The questions were typical and fair.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that you had a problem and had to solve it.
    Answer Question

Imagine Learning

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning

Interview

First, an electronic interview, then one in person. The one in person was done online for me due to the pandemic. It was very straightforward and nice. I liked it. It went great. Great interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

167 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in No Oaks, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (No Oaks, MN) in Sep 2020

Interview

Impersonal and unimpressive. Very little value given to experience, it felt like the focus was all on visual impression. Interviewer was unexperienced and read from a script. Questions did not focus on the job description, and interviewer did not answer my questions with clarity.

Interview Questions
  • Approach to learning methods. Give an example of how you would talk with customers. How would you feel about going to work each day at Imagine Learning.

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied and quickly received the link to a virtual interview through Hireview, which was simple enough and the questions were very reasonable for the role. It was quite some time though before I was contacted about a true interview, I had totally given up on it. After that I interviewed with another ESM, and then the person who would become my boss in fairly quick succession. Finally, I had an interview with the VP of Customer Success. Everyone was very friendly and considerate during the process, and everyone replied warmly to my thank you emails. All of their questions were very reasonable and directly related to the position, or to my general work and education philosophies.

Interview Questions
  • What processes do you use to organize your accounts and communications? How do you plan your work day?

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Jul 2020

Interview

Applied online. Revived a request for a video recording interview soon after. Completed that, then HR set up a zoom interview with me. Did the Zoom interview, which I had thought went okay. Then they made me complete a sample task. This was short notice too because HR wouldn't return my calls to set up the interview. Spent two whole days completing this difficult task. Never heard from them again. I am disgusted. It's one thing not to pick me, but to not even have the curtesy to tell me is ignorant and after all the time I wasted on them for nothing. It should be illegal to have these bogus "interview tasks". I found out that they filled the job on my own searching in LinkedIn.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2020

Interview

(3) interviews - 1) screening interview, 2) interview with hiring manager, 3) team presentation interview. Then, ghosting. I placed repeated calls and sent emails - all of which resulted in no response.

Interview Questions
  • How would you position Imagine Learning & Literacy to a school district?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a virtual 15 min technical interview. Asked about arrays, linked lists, hash-maps. Then they asked a simple question regarding database design and how to implement a last used cache.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Provo, UT) in Nov 2019

Interview

AWFUL! I filled out the application online and got an electronic invite to answer screening questions using a HireVue session. I promptly answer the screening questions, which was followed by a solicitation to provide my availability for an initial talk to an HR manager. I promptly answer the email request with my availability and requested for a time confirmation, but never received and answer. I waited for all the time slots I mentioned I was available for, but again got no answer. The short story is that "I GOT GHOSTED!"

Interview Questions
  • I've sent another email to the HR manager with new availability slots but got NO answer again. Another week went by and I send again my availability, only to get no answers.
3 people found this interview helpful

Imagine Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in Nov 2019

Interview

Online application, email to schedule interview, phone screen interview approx 20 minutes in length. Seamless process, everyone got back to you quickly. Fairly easy to schedule phone interview, but they were not flexible outside of a 9-5 timeframe

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Imagine Learning

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Imagine Learning

Interview

HireVue video which isn’t intimidating to me, just isn’t a valid way to know me. Next was a Zoom interview with Manager. I could tell she was pressed for time and kept looking up...clock? I had a very bad feeling during this process as she quit being fully vested. Waited at least 3-4 weeks before I finally received a response that they went with someone else. Recruiter said an email was sent to notify me, never received any emails or phone calls. Shame on IL for the process... or the lack thereof.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews