Imagine Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Imagine Learning

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Provo, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

I met with the manager..then the coders. It was very serious. They wanted to see if you could code a small program. It wasn't hard at all. I wish they were more open. It's hard to get to know the people when they aren't open with you.

APM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Imagine Learning.

Interview

The Interview was engaging and fair. They do a phone and video screen, then an in person interview. if they want you to move on you interview with the two executives at the home office in Provo UT. After that they will make you an offer.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in December 2013.

Interview

First I had phone interview, then came in for a "test," which basically meant that they had me perform some functions similar to what I would be doing in the job position, then I had an in-person interview, then a job shadow.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in July 2018.

Interview

Did a digital interview first, then a phone interview followed by an in person interview and finally an interview with the COO. I enjoyed the digital interview but can see how it could make you nervous if you aren’t used to it. Super nice people and good situational questions. They have a great mission driven company culture and are serious about making sure they hire positive people who want to help kids.

Interview Questions

• What’s the number one thing you’re most proud of in your career so far?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in June 2014.

Interview

Started with phone interview with future supervisor and another senior person in production. Then submitted a work sample (they provided a learning objective, I had to create an online lesson). Finally was invited to fly out for in-person interview. Spent entire day on-site, met and sat down with several people, including immediate supervisor and CEO. Had zero questions about my desire to join the company after the day.

Interview Questions

• Honestly don't remember anything difficult or unexpected. Folks were very up-front about the predominance of LDS employees in Provo location, but this simply went a long way toward alleviating any concerns I had about being in the cultural minority.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

A friend encouraged me to apply here. So I did and within a couple hours received a very professional "thanks but no thanks," email. I decided to respond to clarify some things about my background and get more information about the position. I didn't receive a response so I followed up a few business days later. No response again. I was really hoping this organization would be different from others in the area but it would appear they too choose to engage in the "non-human workplace".

Imagine Learning Response

Jul 29, 2015 – Executive Director of Human Resources

I'm sorry you felt dissatisfied with the interview process. We do our best to screen resumes and respond to candidates promptly. This is a particularly busy time, so we must focus most of our... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

This was the worst interview ever. The company (based in Utah) uses another tech company (based in Utah) to provide an on-demand digital interview format. When I received the email informing me of this process without any human contact to precede it, I was immediately turned off. If a company will not invest in *human* resources to interview candidates, they aren't likely to invest in human resources who work for them. The format of the interview was part recorded video answers using my laptop's camera and part essay. Again, very off-putting. Sales is a people business and if you don't have people asking these questions and listening to the answers, you're not likely to get good sales people to represent your product.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. I gave a lackluster interview b/c I was no longer interested in working for this company.   1 Answer

Imagine Learning Response

Jan 12, 2015 – Executive Director of Human Resources

We are sorry you didn’t find the experience to be pleasant. When we first decided to use a digital interview platform, we were concerned about the candidate experience this would provide. However... More

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning in February 2019.

Interview

15 minute digital interview with prerecorded questions. About 5 questions, one of which you have to type the answer to instead of record (easier to do on a laptop than on a mobile device).

Interview Questions

• What variables would you use to gauge the "health" of Imagine Learning students?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Learning.

Interview

A total of five interviews seemed a bit much. The first interview was digital; we had to record ourselves. It felt stupid but I know it helps the company weed out a lot of people in a short time, so I understand why they do it like that. I was in a time crunch with another job offer/decision that I had to make, and Imagine Learning bent over backwards to get me through the interviews as quickly as possible and then send me the job offer. I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Four of the five people asked if I could make a two-year commitment.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Learning (Boise, ID) in April 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was done digitally. The process is quite simple but it can be intimidating to those who have never done this before. Personally, I prefer interacting with the interviewer; it makes me much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Will you commit at least two years to the company?   1 Answer