ImmediaDent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2016

2.2

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I had a great interview and came away from it feeling very positive. I felt great about the area manager, she seemed really nice...however 2 weeks into my employment (if that) she was fired. I had a phone interview prior to the actual in office interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Dayton, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview. The HR Rep was very nice and very informative. The phone interview was a week after applying online. Then the "working interview" took place two days later. I was instructed to dress in uniform and that I would complete the working interview from 10am until 2pm. I asked the HR Rep about eyewear and a lab jacket and was advised that if I was offered the job, that would be provided to me. Since I didn't need that, I thought that it would be more like a job shadowing situation.

Once I arrived, I was pulled back into the office managers office with her and she spoke with me a little bit about my previous experience, I advised her at that time that I was just getting back into the dental field after being out of it for 10 years. She explained that she would pair me up with another assistant for the "working interview." Well, the girl she paired me up with left me and threw me to the wolves. I caught the EFDA, the Dentist, and the other assistants talking about me behind my back.

I was very nervous and not familiar with their procedures so I continued to make mistakes and was made fun of, basically. I even caught one of the EFDA's behind me just moving her lips with no sound and shaking her head like, "NO NO NO". In other words, "No, do not hire me." I was very embarrassed and very offended. I even asked one of the girls if I could shadow her before continuing to assist with the dentist and she said yes and then left me with the dentist to assist alone. The suction kept falling apart and the hose would fall top the ground while I still hand the suction and the on/off switch in my hand. The young ladies in there did not communicate with me and were very rude as if they did not want me there on a working interview. Obviously, I am just coming back into the dental field and never claimed to be an expert but they treated as if I had been working there for years. I was paid at $8.00 an hour and minimum wage is more than that. The office is very busy and I feel that it was very unprofessional to throw me into that situation. I was assisting with surgical extractions with no eyewear or lab jacket for my arms. At this location the staff move from operatory to operatory without even having 35 seconds to wash your hands in between patients. Very fast paced and driven by money only. When 2:05pm came I was so happy to get out of there, I thought for sure I would have received some sort of praise for just jumping in and at least trying. I was told to go home and email the recruiter and tell her what I think so I did. I thought for sure I had the job because the office manager told me that I was fine and that she understood I was nervous and that the other office manager really loved my personality. However; I emailed the recruiter and did not get a response until 3 days later stating that they chose someone else. How unprofessional...With proper training I would excel in that position but I was not a chosen candidate only because I was supposed to be able to jump right in to an office and work and assist the dentist, though I had never been there one time in my entire life. Immediadent's "working interview" is created to ensure that they break you and you either die or fail. During those 4 hours of working there I never was able to get a drink of water or go to the restroom, this is how busy they are. It is like a dental assisting sweatshop.

EDDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Clarksville, IN).

Interview

Easy, basic questions. Interviewer was friendly. Just asked basic questions about what I felt comfortable with and not. interview took about ten minutes. Had to do a drug test and background check which came back really quick.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent.

Interview

Basic questions nothing difficult. If you know how to take x-rays, do sealants, and if you are willing to work weekends. They dont care much about if you got experience or not since they just want to pay you the base salary.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel doing SRPs?   1 Answer

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ImmediaDent.

Interview

Several phone interviews with several different corporate members before one on one interview with office manager @ office location, There were several background checks and multiple delays waiting on results. Total process took way too long.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

Excellent personal skills, was made to feel extremely comfortable. The staff at the location was very friendly and was eager to welcome me. The interview process was very informal, which was good. I was able to feel at ease and describe my strengths as well as what I could improve on. I was very happy with the process and the way I felt upon leaving was great.

Interview Questions

• The questions that were asked were like that of any interview for a dental hygienist. - How can you help the oral health needs of this practice, what has lead you to apply for our company, why did you choose dental hygiene as a career pathway.   Answer Question

I declined only because I received a position closer to home.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

You will wait long to hear anything back then it could be months before they decide to schedule an 1:1 interview.
    Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours.

EFDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Rediculous!! Over 2 months of non-sense. Phone interview first then followed by several weeks of waiting for actual interview to be scheduled. Once interviewed in person waited another couple weeks to get call that I was hired. Then had to wait on corporate to schedule a drug test which was an additional 2 weeks. Finally 2 weeks after drug test, I received results and was able to begin working.

Interview Questions

• Manager was a moron. No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Dishonest tactics. They try to hire you in as low as possible by promising that if you accept $xx now, in 60 days we'll increase your pay by $2 to 3 dollars on the hour. Unfortunately they lie, when that time came, I was told there's a freeze on pay increases. And continued to be told that for the next year!

Lead Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview starts with a phone interview, then you have to complete some assessments (personality and math), if all goes well you then interview with the area manager, if your interview with the area manager goes well, you interview with the Regional Director. I was called on a Friday and offered a position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. I think the most difficult one would have been with the Regional Director asking why I wanted to join the Dental field without having Dental experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation. They have a set pay for the positions.

Dental Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

very long....main hiring is out of state starts with applying online, after you are contacted 2 to 3 interview via phone from corporate, interview with 2 area managers in person

Interview Questions

• willing to work a lot of hours? get along with a diverse group, willing to travel?   1 Answer