ImmediaDent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ImmediaDent

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ImmediaDent

Found 23 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Louisville, KY) in Oct 2019

Interview

Asked a few questions But mostly it was working interview Will meet with dentist and also hr to complete process Also u train for 6 days before you actually start which never really happened

Interview Questions
  • What is your goals
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

Was contacted by someone I'm assuming in corporate for a phone interview on a Monday. Asked my availability and we ended up scheduling on Wednesday at 530pm. Day of interview at around 6pm no call. Reached out the next day by email and person couldn't seem to figure out how she forgot to call. Rescheduled for the same day at 430pm. No call received at 430pm, around 515pm I get a call from her saying her meeting ran late. After ten minutes into the conversation she informs me that the lead has been taken and she has a front desk patient coordinator position open for less pay. I explained I applied for lead and asked if it had been filled or taken she says yes. How can you have someone fill out a application for one position and interview for something totally different?

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with working twelve hours shifts about three days a week?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

Was very laid back, not stressful at all. Complimented my shirt to break the ice. Covered the aspects and responsibility of the role very well. Very interested in ability to handle employees and patients.

Interview Questions
ImmediaDent
Application

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter, follow up interview with Area Manager. I came back and shadowed the front staff for about an hour. Overall very easy, laid back environment. After the interview, the recruiter reached out to me with the offer.

Interview Questions
ImmediaDent
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at ImmediaDent (United States)

Interview

Rather easy! Was defiantly not to hard and starts off with a email and then you complete a call from a recruiter. Whole process took around four weeks and then they will let you know if you got a job or not

Interview Questions
ImmediaDent
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (United States) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone interview, 1:1 with an Area Manager, 1:1 with Regional Manager, phone call to offer position. Interview was really good and everyone was extremely friendly. They truly wanted to make sure it was a good fit for everyone.

Interview Questions
  • What would someone I worked with in the past say is my strength and weakness?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN) in Apr 2018

Interview

Pretty basic. Was never told what the position entailed until I asked at the end of the interview and then I was told that I would be travelling out of state. What???

Interview Questions
ImmediaDent
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Louisville, KY) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was emailed for a phone interview and given a time frame that I could choose from for an interview time that was most convenient for me. The interviewer was incredibly knowledgeable about the job offer, the company and what I should expect should I take the job. I was then asked for a working/shadowing interview in person.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN) in Dec 2017

Interview

First, you get an email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, you get an in person interview with the area manager. They will ask you to shadow for two hours at a location to get a feel of the job and see if you like it. After that, they told me that they liked me and I had an appointment to meet with the Regional Director, but unfortunately, a few days later, they emailed me and said that the position had been filled internally.

Interview Questions
ImmediaDent
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Columbus, OH) in Nov 2017

Interview

Over the phone interview, in-person interview, working interview, then another over the phone interview. Too much time!!! Interviewers act like they aren't interested at all, only seem as though they want to hire black women. Act as ghetto as possible and you'll get a job.

Interview Questions
  • Why is it important to have a relationship with your doctor?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23