Immucor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Immucor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Immucor (Waukesha, WI).

Interview

I was told about the position by a recruiter and then interviewed shortly after. The interview was short and to the point. The recruiter called me about 20 min after when i got home from the interview and said i was offered the job.

RBC PROCESSING TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Immucor (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly online. I was contacted by someone in HR for the interview about 3 weeks after I applied. It was a one hour interview with the lab manager and supervisor. They spoke about the position, asked typical interview questions, then went on a tour of the lab. After the tour we came back to the conference room where the interview took place and had a 30 minute interview with one HR person. Overall it was a very typical interview. But unfortunately the response they gave me a week later was that the position was put on hold. I emailed HR to clarify but no one gave me a response.

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Immucor (Waukesha, WI).

Interview

Had to take a chemistry test. Was not told before the interview that this would be part of the interview process. Turns out the chemistry questions asked had nothing to do with the job at all.

Quality Control Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Immucor (Norcross, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

the hiring process is easy. one your application is selected, you will be contacted for an interview. After the interview once the job has been offered to you, then you are given a drug and urine test.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit the company more than the other candidate?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Immucor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

1) HR phone interview - 30mins
    2) Hiring Manager phone interview - 45mins
    3) Person who held the role previously phone interview - 45mins
    4) In person interview with HR, hiring manager, hiring manager's boss and member of business leadership (4 separate 30min interviews) - 2hrs
    5) In person interview with C-Level - 30mins

All interviews prior to the final went smooth. Very cool opportunity with very knowledgeable and passionate team.
    The c-level interview wasn't as smooth. They were 10 mins late, didn't have and had never seen my resume prior to interview (thank goodness I had a copy), didn't know who I had interviewed with and checked their cell phone twice during interview. After 7 interviews, it felt as though I just randomly showed up in their office unannounced to waste their time. I'm pretty level headed so I doubt this effected my response or demeanor during interview.
    Feedback I received was that all interviewers thought I was exceptional. However, the c-level person wanted someone with the exact same background as the person who held the role previously and I didn't have their exact career path or experience as they did. Wish this was communicated to his team earlier in the interview process so my time, and theirs, wasn't wasted.

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Immucor (Waukesha, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

An in-person interview followed by an on-the-phone interview with HR a week later. The in person interview was at 9:00 AM. I was promptly brought in interviewed by two HR personnel. Following the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and told about their current plans for expansion, their projects and their current need for personnel. The phone interview took approximately 20 minutes and involved a general check of my qualifications.

RBC PROCESSING TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Immucor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Very Simple. Behavioral Interview. Management not very prepared for the interviews. HR was nice initially and rude on the phone. When doing the tour, atmosphere seemed tense. You are asked a lot about what you expect to be paid. Stand your ground and do your research. They will low ball you if they can.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflict with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Immucor.

Interview

My interview was a very long time ago but it was extremely easy. When the manager called she asked when I was available to come in. When I arrived she asked me a few very simple questions, what i was looking for in a job and where I saw myself in 5 years. After we talked for a bit I was taken into the Lab for a tour. I was offered a position a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Immucor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Panel interview w/ Director,supervisor,lead. Director came in late while interviewing and took over the interview in the middle of questioning. He was very rude. Interview was straight forward. Typical manufacturing interview if you've been in the field. Tell me about yourself, what did you do on your past job(resume in hand), be genuine and enthusiastic. Now exactly whats on your resume(FDA regulated a big plus) and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where your from, how you got into industry ect.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Chem I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

Interview

Came in and got interview with two people. the second person came in late. I got the tour around the lab and you have to ask questions to sound your interesting which i was. I seen tons of young people. They were nice people, but they don't understand questions that i ask which they were not hard. I felt like they didn't understand what they want. They don't know what their company plans for future growth of position. They were quiet most of the time and the main person who I interview with, i couldn't hear her voice because it was sooo low. They were nice people, and i did like the place, but i got mix feelings of being the middle because i was happy with them and upset with them at the same time.