Impact Networking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Impact Networking Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Lake Forest, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial interview, ride day, final interview with partner over the course of three days. Interview was slightly intimidating but I think that make it that way to keep thier turnover down. They dont want to hire someone who is just applying for a job, but rather they'd like to hire someone who works at impact.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do Sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone basically starts at the same rate, commissions and bonuses are up to you!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone call. The recruiter and I worked out a scheduled time to talk in greater depth about the position. We had the conversation about the position and she told me how their hiring process works and described he position. I then scheduled an interview with the Branch Manager. The wait in the lobby was short and I was brought in to speak one-on-one with the manager. He asked me a few questions about my background and my experience and then explained what I could expect and what the position requires.

MPS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview Stages:
    1. Phone call with recruiting manager - This was a very quick phone call talking more about the position.

2. In-person interview with a manager - First off, It didn't seem like the "typical" interview process. They didn't ask any questions that would get asked at a regular interview. Mainly they just talked about the company and what the position would entail.

3. Ride along day - Even before this day started it was already all over the place with communication. I didn't receive the scheduled start time until less than 24 hours before the scheduled day. Then a few hours later I received information that the start time and location already changed. Finally, the ride along day started and this day was a complete disaster... I was sent to three different locations to do walk-throughs throughout the day and was only able to see one location. This location was a waste of time basically, because this walk-through was not what I would be even doing when at a location. After trying to complete the walk-throughs I had a final interview for that day; it was a very informative and help me actually understand what the position would entail. I was still interested in the position even with all the mishaps and was told I would receive an email in a two days. Once a week past from the ride along day, I reached out to hear an update on the position and received a response saying I would hear later that day (They didn't say "No, you are not a candidate anymore"... the email sounded very promising and that they were just trying to figure out the last few details.)... never heard back with a yes or no.

Overall, I was very interested in the position, but extremely disappointed that there was no final decision communicated to me.

Entry-level Sales Representative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter after College Career Fair
    -Very friendly and convincing on Impact's possibilities for your future.

1st round
    -Met with one of the two managers of the sales team. Reviewing of resume, questions, explanation of what the position would entail

2nd round
    -Ride along. Full day observing and expected to do 12 cold calls yourself.

3rd round
    -Was not offered a 3rd round with a VP

Emailed asking if I was being considered after not hearing from them. If I wasn't I requested any information they could offer for my improvement(I was feeling pretty confident). Contacted by an HR from a different location saying they had gone with a different candidate.

Additional Info
    I had a lot of communication issues with this interview process. For school absences we need a proof of our interview. Before the 1st and 2nd round I had a ton of issues going through the recruiter (no answering phone calls, when the date would be, and an email being provided).
    For the amount of time I invested on going to these interviews/and even the time they invested on me, I would have appreciated some sort of advice. It was a slap to the face to hear back finally from a branch I'd never been to and someone's message I'd never met.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

1.) Connect at a career fair.
          - Conducted thru college. A few Impact recruiters were there and they were very approachable.
    2.) Phone call with the recruiter.
          - A basic understanding of what an interview process would be like if you were to move forward.
    3.) Interview with a manager
          - Why you should be considered for the job.
    4.) Shadowing Day
          - Kind of testing if you were able to handle the day-to-day and see if you were interested.

Interview Questions

• What makes me passionate and qualified about this role?   Answer Question

Entry-level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Madison, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

I met Impact at a college job fair and they offered to interview me the next day. After a brief interview, they invite you out for a "ride day" where you will shadow a sales rep and see firsthand what a day in the life of a salesperson is like. You'll get a pretty good idea whether or not you're cut out for sales by the end of the day, at which point you could accept or decline the position.

Interview Questions

• There are not difficult questions. It's about showing you have what it takes to be in sales. If you want to impress, lead as many cold calls as possible on that first ride day.   Answer Question

Sales is not for everyone. Not many people are able to succeed in the industry, and those that do must put in several years before they really start seeing the money come in. The reality is, if you aren't 100% into it you should really consider another line of work.

Entry-level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

first interview was pretty simple just a conversation with the office manager. Second interview is a in the field day. You basically go to various companies and advertise yourself and Impact

Interview Questions

salary was a out of the range for the work they expect in my opinion

Interview

3 hour interview process. 1 with recruiter then district manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking in February 2013.

Interview

I had a first interview with the job recruiter and was asked many questions about why I would be a good fit and how I handle rejection. The interview was semi formal and the recruiter kept things light and made sure I understood what I would be doing for the position. It was very informative and he asked questions to see if you are able to think on your feet and if you can learn from your mistakes which is what makes a good salesman.

The Job is difficult. It is high risk high reward and it does not have instant gratification. If you are willing to put the time and hard work, it will all pay off. Not a job for everyone but this is the best stepping stone into any sales position.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impact Networking in August 2012.

Interview

Genuine and effective. Very positive and upbeat leadership you will be interviewing with. Motivational and exciting. Very true to cultured and needs for company. Come with your A game and full personality. Be fully equipped with your energy!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very FAIR