Impact Networking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Impact Networking Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Impact Networking.

Interview

Initial interview with branch manager/partner typical interview questions. Very into company culture and open about duties. Then next day did a ride along with senior rep. If all goes well schedule final interview with CEO / VP of Sales / president of company for final approval.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to impact?   1 Answer

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impact Networking in May 2017.

Interview

It helps to do research and know information about the company beforehand. Started with the phone interview then got asked to come in the office. Both interviews lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel during prime college recruiting seasons?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Madison, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

To ensure you know what you're getting yourself into, the interview process was long consisting of several ride along days with current account managers. When sitting down with the manager basic interview questions were asked. Super friendly interaction, full of conversation about the company and their culture. Make sure to do extensive research on the company and their values.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Mettawa, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

They are very good at passing themselves as an IT solutions company when in fact, the majority of their business comes from selling copy machines.

Including the phone interview, I talked with 5 people. The HR rep and Managers were professional but the Partner I met with was very unprofessional (and that's putting it nicely). The job description changed with each person I met then they made a low ball offer which didn't include what had been stated throughout the process. I would have considered the offer but after meeting with the Partner, I asked myself, "Why would I want to work hard and make money for a guy like that?"

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Lake Forest, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial interview, ride day, final interview with partner over the course of three days. Interview was slightly intimidating but I think that make it that way to keep thier turnover down. They dont want to hire someone who is just applying for a job, but rather they'd like to hire someone who works at impact.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do Sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone basically starts at the same rate, commissions and bonuses are up to you!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone call. The recruiter and I worked out a scheduled time to talk in greater depth about the position. We had the conversation about the position and she told me how their hiring process works and described he position. I then scheduled an interview with the Branch Manager. The wait in the lobby was short and I was brought in to speak one-on-one with the manager. He asked me a few questions about my background and my experience and then explained what I could expect and what the position requires.

MPS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview Stages:
    1. Phone call with recruiting manager - This was a very quick phone call talking more about the position.

2. In-person interview with a manager - First off, It didn't seem like the "typical" interview process. They didn't ask any questions that would get asked at a regular interview. Mainly they just talked about the company and what the position would entail.

3. Ride along day - Even before this day started it was already all over the place with communication. I didn't receive the scheduled start time until less than 24 hours before the scheduled day. Then a few hours later I received information that the start time and location already changed. Finally, the ride along day started and this day was a complete disaster... I was sent to three different locations to do walk-throughs throughout the day and was only able to see one location. This location was a waste of time basically, because this walk-through was not what I would be even doing when at a location. After trying to complete the walk-throughs I had a final interview for that day; it was a very informative and help me actually understand what the position would entail. I was still interested in the position even with all the mishaps and was told I would receive an email in a two days. Once a week past from the ride along day, I reached out to hear an update on the position and received a response saying I would hear later that day (They didn't say "No, you are not a candidate anymore"... the email sounded very promising and that they were just trying to figure out the last few details.)... never heard back with a yes or no.

Overall, I was very interested in the position, but extremely disappointed that there was no final decision communicated to me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Lake Forest, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I found Impact online and sent them my resume. I was promptly contacted by a very friendly recruiter who set up a phone interview with my manager. Upon completion of the phone interview, I was invited to the Lake Forest, IL headquarters for an in-person interview with that manager, and also had an informal interview with the CEO. I was shown around the office and felt very welcomed. I'd done my research and learned that culture was king at Impact, and my in-person interview and office tour confirmed that. I made sure to follow up after the interview was completed, and received and accepted my job offer when it was given.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your skills to help the company achieve its goals?   Answer Question

Entry-level Sales Representative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter after College Career Fair
    -Very friendly and convincing on Impact's possibilities for your future.

1st round
    -Met with one of the two managers of the sales team. Reviewing of resume, questions, explanation of what the position would entail

2nd round
    -Ride along. Full day observing and expected to do 12 cold calls yourself.

3rd round
    -Was not offered a 3rd round with a VP

Emailed asking if I was being considered after not hearing from them. If I wasn't I requested any information they could offer for my improvement(I was feeling pretty confident). Contacted by an HR from a different location saying they had gone with a different candidate.

Additional Info
    I had a lot of communication issues with this interview process. For school absences we need a proof of our interview. Before the 1st and 2nd round I had a ton of issues going through the recruiter (no answering phone calls, when the date would be, and an email being provided).
    For the amount of time I invested on going to these interviews/and even the time they invested on me, I would have appreciated some sort of advice. It was a slap to the face to hear back finally from a branch I'd never been to and someone's message I'd never met.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impact Networking (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

1.) Connect at a career fair.
          - Conducted thru college. A few Impact recruiters were there and they were very approachable.
    2.) Phone call with the recruiter.
          - A basic understanding of what an interview process would be like if you were to move forward.
    3.) Interview with a manager
          - Why you should be considered for the job.
    4.) Shadowing Day
          - Kind of testing if you were able to handle the day-to-day and see if you were interested.

Interview Questions

• What makes me passionate and qualified about this role?   Answer Question