Impact Networking Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Impact Networking CEO Frank Cucco
Frank Cucco

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Overall it is a great uplifting, work hard - play hard type of atmosphere (in 16 reviews)

• Great culture and opportunity to learn discipline and hard work (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • There is Little work/life balance (in 9 reviews)

• Entering in cold calls outside of business hours (in 6 reviews)

1. "Telemarketing"

Current Employee - Telemarketer
    Current Employee - Telemarketer

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for a little less than a month now and it’s been a wonderful experience so far! The culture is what has impressed me the most. From the recruiters, HR, the new-hire trainers, and of course upper management and their open-door policy. It feels like family here. The CEO and President have groomed and promoted lots of smart people who, with dedication and hard work, have moved up within the company. The company is continuing to grow and are always looking for talented people!! I want to be part of that growth – professionally, personally, and financially. I will be making my IMPACT here!!! This IS exactly where I want to be!

Cons

The vacation days are on the low side but management is always willing to work with you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

2. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than a year)

Pros

An organization that’s grown 27% year over year. In order to maintain that growth the company is consistsntly looking for areas to improve. As demonstrated by revamping of training for all employees, as well as continuing to expand best in breed services. Ridiculously strong comp plan that will have a sales rep earning $100k inside 3 years and $250k by 5 years. Although the costs of health insurance have only increased this cost has been absorbed by the company. All reps have the option to use an Impact vehicle. Impact offers almost a 1:1 ratio of sales to support for all services. Amazing services that are applicable to all small & medium sized businesses.

Cons

It was training for the sake of training, missing measurable goals/objectives. But like I said earlier, leadership at Impact is always looking to better ourselves and with the rollout of Impact’s new ongoing training program this has been addressed.

Advice to Management

Don’t stop doing what you’re doing!

3. "Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Brookfield, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Leaders that believe there people are the most important aspect to the business, constant incentive programs to create a positive and competitive environment, constant business improvements due to employee feedback, industry leading practices and reputation, YES environment

Cons

I do not have cons

Advice to Management

Keep pursuing growth the way the company has been and I am very excited to see how big we get together

4. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

I worked at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of fun
    Managers are really talented sales people
    Company car and awesome offices
    Lots of room to work on your own
    Managers really want you to succeed
    Lots of success stories

Cons

Trainer is terrible and unprofessional and wouldn’t be able to sell anything, please have an internal review on the trainer.
    You can not enter your logs for foot blitz visits at work so you have to do it after work and that adds so much time to your day that you don’t work they say you don’t have to work after work but you get in trouble for logging your day at work. Takes away from work life balance
    They make you sign a bogus paper that says you will pay back training
    While it’s not a huge point, just something I’d like to see, is diversity in leadership.

Advice to Management

Work at impact is a risk. Be very wary of what they promise. Rethink your training, and have a review on the lead. Help sales more with work life balance so they don’t spend 20-30 hours a week outside work typing in info that we are not allowed to do at work. But on the plus side continue to all the things you are doing right. I met a lot of great people at impact.

"They call it the “Impact way”. When in realty it’s the Impact dictatorship."

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Impact Networking full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent base salary
    Worked with some great people
    Trips if your good enough to make them
    Big year end party

Cons

Zero work/life during the week
    You’ll have some pissed of customers
    Commission takes forever to get paid out
    High volume cold/phone calling
    Entering in cold calls outside of business hours
    Zero flexibility

Advice to Management

When your business model and products change you need to go about selling them in different ways. Not just churning and burning fresh out of college kids.

"Work Hard For a Unique Company"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Bolingbrook, IL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Bolingbrook, IL

I worked at Impact Networking full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There’s been a lot of growth and a lot of building changes and renovations. There are rising desks, kegs in offices, sales blitz’s, and good people. The employees are probably the best part because they’re young full of energy and great to work with and learn off of. Great culture and opportunity to learn discipline and hard work.

Cons

They definitely do a great job at over selling themselves to college kids looking for a career, with hope for a lot of success. Impact looks really good on the surface. Most people in your boot camp, 70-80%, won’t last a full year. Expect great friendships, but don’t expect Impact to keep you or your teammates around unless you’re making at lot of money for yourself at 6months in.

Expect working 60-70 hours a week because of tedious data entry for the first 3 months and the added confusion of figuring out what product is best to sell in your territory.

Advice to Management

Keep training once a week and get rid of the culture ‘I had it worse then you.’ Every Company should invest in their people, to be competitive in their industry.

Have a better understanding of your product line within your market. Are you a copier company or are you not? Find a consistent message for your sales reps to go off of.

Impact Networking Response

Apr 11, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback about the positive aspects of your experience with Impact and areas in which we could improve. We completely understand the importance of... More

7. "Hard work pays off. Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Impact's most important core value is Culture. Culture is important for the clients and employees. Naturally, when you treat the employees well it's going to spill over into the customer space.

I started as an entry level sales rep four years ago and worked my way up to Branch Sales Manager very quickly. Impact believes in promoting from within and truly taking care of the employees.

As an entry level sales rep you will have more support from specialists, management, and peers than you will know what to do with. All you have to do is put the activity in and the rest of the team will help you be successful while you learn the Impact process.

Cons

The only con evolves into a pro. You will work hard especially as an entry level rep but if you stick with it, the opportunities are endless. I moved into a management role very quickly because I put in the work and stuck with it.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing. The culture is unlike anything I've ever seen or heard of. Impact has always invested heavily in their employees and I've really appreciated that over the years.

Impact Networking Response

Apr 23, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly value all of our employees and are so happy that you have had a great experience with Impact.

8. "By far the best place I've ever worked at!"

Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Bolingbrook, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Bolingbrook, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Only the best tech products
    -Largest investment into training its people I've ever seen
    -Nearly 1 to 1 support staff to sales people
    -27% year over year growth
    -Constant expansion and opportunities for career growth
    -Unlimited earning potential
    -Average Account Manager to make it through five years of work makes 250k
    -Incredible and inspiring people throughout the organization
    -Company paid vacation
    -Company car
    -Unbeatable culture
    -The company cares about its people like family. To prove this, on an employees 10 year anniversary every employee chooses a custom Rolex to take home. EVERYONE.. from top level execs down to the janitors.

Cons

-If you want to be average and work average hours look elsewhere.
    -50plus hours minimum to be successful at least in the beginning of your career
    -You're rewarded like a superstar so it is expected you come to play each and every day

Advice to Management

Keep it up. As a part of the comp plan offer allowances for phone bills and gym memberships.

9. "Are you ready?"

Current Employee - IT Business Development Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Business Development Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to be and learn about yourself and business. Comprehensive training programs and winning culture with a unique business model. Could not be more excited to be at this company and they truly give you the tools and the support to grow and be successful. There are tried and true methods and a flat but transparent perspective palpable throughout the company. Open door policy and talk about liking the people you work with! I just gained a family of 450+ people and growing, you can bet I will grow alongside it until they kick me out of here.

Cons

Be prepared to work your butt off and you'll be fine

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

10. "Managed Print Services"

Former Employee - Specialist in Lake Forest, IL
    Former Employee - Specialist in Lake Forest, IL

I worked at Impact Networking full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team spirit and positive attitudes are the very best reasons to work at this company.
    Each and every person who works within these Impact walls is committed to excellence and gives 110% effort to one another to achieve the best possible outcome. I have met so many wonderful people and would highly recommend if given the opportunity to work at this mind blowing company filled with passion and hard work and most importantly pride.

Cons

There is not one I can think of, working at Impact has been one of the best experiences of my life.

Advice to Management

Keep spreading the word that Impact is the best because it truly is.