Impact Networking Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Impact Networking CEO Frank Cucco
Frank Cucco

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Overall it is a great uplifting, work hard - play hard type of atmosphere" (in 16 reviews)

• "Open door policy with all upper level management" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is Little work/life balance" (in 10 reviews)

• "Long hours, although those are self imposed as I strive to be the best at my job" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Best in the Biz"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company goals, company incentives , company culture.

Cons

To be the best, you gotta work hard!

Aug 9, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed your 10+ years with Impact!

2. "Be ready to prospect"

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time

Pros

Fun parties and competitive pay

Cons

Zero direction given to new employees

Jul 31, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. Impact focuses on providing training, important resources and support to all employees, especially those who are new to the company. We actually developed a more robust... More

"One of the Best Places I've worked"

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership listens. No one is perfect, and when they get it wrong they're willing to adjust quickly. They're all about integrity here - we do the right thing for the right reason 100% of the time. They treat their employees VERY well, they realize that taking care of your talent is how you forge a name in this sphere. Very professional and just all around a place I'm proud to work. Our leaders are actual leaders - people like Patrick Layton may seem a little rough around the edges when you meet them, but when you see what they produce it's humbling. These guys walk the walk and they're great role models.

Cons

Very quick growth equals a little bit of confusion sometimes - although for the right kind of person who wants to get in "at the ground level", this is the place for that. Some of the processes and procedures are still being defined, as such it's sometimes a little challenging. Overall, though, I can't say enough good things about this place.

Advice to Management

I will have to think about this one a little more.

Jul 25, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you've had positive experiences with Impact and our leaders!

4. "Training and Development"

Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic on-boarding and training program. Revamped training program for better content and being administered by actual successful sales reps from Impact, not the they typical corporate training lectures. Made me feel very comfortable with culture at Impact and expectations coming into the company.

Cons

I seriously cant think of any

Advice to Management

Clone Ashley or at least make sure all new-hires are exposed to her knowledge and that they get time with her

Jul 25, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that your experiences with Impact have been positive. If we could clone Ashley, we would!!

5. "Best Document Imaging company in market by far!"

Former Employee - Major Account Executive
    Former Employee - Major Account Executive

I worked at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company reinvests through tremendous growth in resources for the company to perform beyond all others in this industry. A true leader! Great compensation for top performers!

Cons

Unique culture which requires a good personal fit. Extremely high energy.

Advice to Management

Keep reinvesting and your growth potential is unlimited!

Jul 25, 2018 – Online Marketing

Impact is always focusing on new, better ways to provide our teams with thorough training and professional development. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

6. "Fun People"

I worked at Impact Networking full-time

Pros

Fun environment, and great people to work with

Cons

no support, none at all

Advice to Management

support your people and help

Jul 24, 2018 – Online Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your time at Impact. We are sorry that you had some negative experiences during your employment with us.

We’d like to address your... More

7. "Great for focused and driven employees that want to be part of something special and take pride in their work."

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

High-energy, collaborative, great incentives, excellent go to market strategy, plenty of investment in technology and support, extensive training, clearly communicated expectations, young, vibrant, great facilities and perks.

Cons

It can be a bit of a "pressure-cooker" feeling at times. But that's normally always tied to missing sales targets, which should be expected. And from a sales perspective, this is not a 8-5 gig. But again, if you want success then you should be expecting to put in some extra time to get there - especially when you're getting started.

Advice to Management

The top (most tenured) executives are strong, dependable and consistent. Tough but fair and willing to invest in those that earn it. But some of the mid-level management personnel lack leadership skills (versus management skills). This occasionally detracts from the positive and productive culture. Fortunately, leadership is a skill that can be developed through awareness and accountability. I would recommend that upper management invest some additional time and effort into developing the leadership behavior of the mid-level and younger execs that have moved up in the ranks. There's great talent there, and some of these people have a lot to give. Also, some of the extra activities that these folks are involved in might be inhibiting their ability to focus their time and energy on the teams and the sales goals.

8. "Administrative Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mettawa, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mettawa, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Impact over 10 years and wouldn't trade a moment of that time to be anywhere else. The culture that the Partners have established is growth focused and based on the essentials to achieve this:
    - taking care of their employees financially and with excellent company perks
    - a vision for growth that is always being reviewed and modified to make sure we are the best
    - an open door to all employees
    - creating opportunities for employees to expand our knowledge and skills and creating new opportunities with the continued company growth.

Your hard work is recognized and appreciated - this is not the case with all growing companies. They do promote an environment of work/home balance, sometimes you need to give a little extra but it is expected that you make that balance to be home as well.

By far the best career choice for me. Impact has taken very good care of me and in turn allowing me to take care of my family - that in itself is priceless.

Cons

I do not have any cons. If you put in the effort, the company will take good care of you - there are many examples of that here. As with any company, some days are long but the rewards, by far outweigh those occasions here at Impact.

Advice to Management

Keep looking forward and finding the next opportunity for us to grow.

9. "Company Review"

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ashley, Randy, and Lecia ran the best training course that I've ever experienced. They make the perfect team and they make sure to not overwhelm us, yet accomplish as much as we could in our limited time. Ashley's enthusiasm, passion, and knowledge about Impact and the industry inspired all of us to reach her level of greatness.

Cons

none that I can think of!

10. "Account Manager Job Review"

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You don't have to stay cooped up in an office all day. You get to interact with other people to show off your skills and talents. The company culture is unlike any company I've ever worked for. I am yet to meet a coworker I dislike or get annoyed by (don't be the first please). All-in-all this job is incredible if you enjoy working in sales and being a part of an amazing company that takes extremely good care of their employees. As an added bonus, they hold monthly contests company-wide that allows you to win AMAZING prizes!

Cons

If you do not like having to do some work outside of the 8AM to 5PM schedule you have, this is not the job for you. This job certainly requires you to spend some of your time catching up on adding/updating accounts from home occasionally.

Advice to Management

Again, I really don't have any complaints or advice to give for changes.