Impact Networking Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2020

Impact Networking CEO Frank Cucco
Frank Cucco
Pros
  • "Fun work hard play hard environment(in 23 reviews)

• "If you put the time and hard work into what you do, you WILL get rewarded(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "work/life balance is very tough and this job takes a lot of energy out of you(in 21 reviews)

• "There are no cons, but you are expected to work hard(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"A company that cares"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Lake Forest, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Always looks out for the best interest of the employees. This was proven during all the steps taken during Covid19. Fast action secured the company and its future. Biweekly updates from executives helped make employees feel secure and optimistic.

Cons

Your expected to work hard be accountable and put forth a winning effort.

Continue reading

"The best company you will ever work for!"

Current Employee - Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Many of the projects I work on test my knowledge as well as creativity - Colleagues are always willing to help out and everyone gets along with each other - Managers and anyone "higher up" will always make time if you want to talk, which is awesome that they don't let their titles get in the way of interacting with their employees - Impact really takes care of their employees and is always open to feedback on how to improve - I've only worked out of Chicago offices but the offices are amazing, some of the best views of the city - Hearing about the company's constant growth is motivating because with growth comes opportunity and if you work hard you will be rewarded

Cons

very adamant about not working from home

Continue reading

"Great work environment with rapid career advancement"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working as a software developer with Impact Networking for just over 3 years. Every year has been better than the last! Everyone has a great relationship, we often hangout at the office on Friday's and catch up. The projects are engaging and I enjoy the client interaction aspect.

Cons

Sometimes dealing with clients on a bad day can be a little stressful, however I've been able to keep in mind that everyone has bad days so just because they may be a little rough on the phone they must be going through something. So overall, nothing I could see as a con.

"Fun culture that wants you to be successful"

Current Employee - Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Learn a lot in a collaborative environment - Get the opportunity to be creative with your projects - Work-life balance - Every day is different - Fun and friendly coworkers - Fantastic location

Cons

No negatives at this time

"Great culture, awful benefits"

Current Employee - Account Manager/VCIO

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture Great people excellent products and services great compensation

Cons

2 weeks total PTO until year 5 No remote work, you must be in the office 1960s handbook and dress code expensive insurance offerings with below average benefits

July 27, 2020Online Marketing

Thanks for your review. Impact's baseline PTO is 13 days (not two weeks), and all employees also receive 11 paid holidays in addition to PTO. Our dress code is pretty lenient with the exception of our sales representatives whom we request wear business professional attire. In regard to insurance offerings, we regularly (at least 2x per year) analyze our benefit offerings and monthly have a call with our broker to review where we are at within the industry. If you have additional questions regarding benefits, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR department at ImpactHumanResources@impactnetworking.com.

6. "Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Support Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the culture here at Impact. Everyone is here to help you achieve your goals. You can go to anyone with your questions/problems - no one is "too important" to talk to you. They are always pushing you to be the best you can be and want you to succeed.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve when starting here, but you have amazing support systems that can help you with anything you have issues with. It may seem like a lot of work, but it all pays off.

7. "Work hard, play hard culture"

Current Employee - Helpdesk Technician in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you put the time and hard work into what you do, you WILL get rewarded. Amazing company culture that truly takes care of its employees for working hard. Great work life balance, never really have to take your work home. Provide all the tools you need to succeed in your career path. Company reviews are done with the CEO of the company (never seen this before).

Cons

Sometimes the coffee machine doesn't work, other than that, no complaints.

8. COVID-19

"A great place to learn"

Current Employee - Help Desk Support Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coworkers/managers are always willing to help which makes for a complex synergy around the office. This company employes many out-of-college graduates which they strive to imbue the technical aspect of a typical help desk and the customer service of a sales rep. Overall, an excellent place to learn for recent graduates or those looking to embark on a new career path.

Cons

During COVID-19, there were some questionable choices made by HR (prevaricating to employees about cases, downplaying the seriousness of it, etc.). The company as a whole made it clear to us that progress is worth more than the well-being of its employees. High turnover as well.

July 27, 2020Online Marketing

Thanks for your review. We wanted to address your comments regarding COVID-19. Due to HIPPA guidelines and protecting the confidentiality of individuals, there is only so much that can be communicated to the employee(s) in regard to a positive case of COVID-19 within the office. HR will continue to be as transparent as legally possible. Our HR department and CEO welcome any direct questions, and if we can legally answer it, we will send the reply to both the individual asking as well as the whole company. Impact's HR team has spent many days researching and educating themselves on appropriate ways to return to work safely, utilizing resources from local and federal health departments. The well being of our employees is of our utmost priority, as it will continue to be, which is why we invested heavily in the necessities to ensure our employees are safe & healthy at work.

"High Ecpectations, Low Compensation"

Former Employee - Contracts Administrator in Lake Forest, IL

I worked at Impact Networking full-time for more than a year

Pros

The other employees are friendly and welcoming.

Cons

Work/life balance, unrealistic expectations coupled with little guidance.

August 3, 2020Online Marketing

Thanks for your review. Impact has an open-door policy with our leadership team if additional guidance is needed. Our training department is also available should our employees need training or support outside of what is already provided. We wish you the best of luck!

10. "Stick with the grind and you will be rewarded."

I have been working at Impact Networking full-time for less than a year

Pros

High base salary for entry-level sales; fun atmosphere/people; advancement opportunists; industry expected growth; company strategy/direction

Cons

Expected to put in an extra couple hours at least every day; not paid for lunch hour;

Found 203 reviews