Impaq International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.8

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impaq International (Columbia, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Once you complete the online application you then have to take a short test. If you pass the test you move on to the next phase which is the phone interview. After the phone interview then the next day she scheduled me to come in to take the test.

Health Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Impaq International (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a brief 30 minute phone screen with the recruiter. A month later, I was invited to come to Boston for a final round interview. I first interviewed with 3 mid-level employees, which involved behavioral and resume questions. My final interview was a skype interview from their Boston office with the Director who was offsite. The interview went well, but I didn't hear anything back from IMPAQ for months. 5 months later, I got a job offer from another company, so I contacted IMPAQ to let me know. Three days later, after a 5 month delay, they offered me the position.

IT Support Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Impaq International in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview to get details, background and information. In person interview via panel of entire IT Team. Very good questions with open discussion on responsibilities, tasks and support scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you establish SLA's?   1 Answer
    • What is your process in dealing with difficult or high stress users?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

Long process, but all the researchers I interviewed with were pleasant and friendly. I had 5 interviews: 2 phone interview and 3 in-person interviews. For each of the in-person interviews, they introduced themselves then I introduced myself after they asked the questions " tell me about yourself." In each interview, there were a panel of senior analysts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you handle multiple projects and tasks? Explain you analysis experience? What is your ideal position?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone interview with the talent acquisition specialist. Received an email to schedule the phone interview a day after submitting the application online. The talent acquisition specialist was nice. After the interview the specialist said she would go back to the team and relay the answers and get back to me if they wanted to meet me in person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a research project you have worked on and if you worked in a group, what was your role?
      Would you describe yourself as a quant or qual researcher?
      Answer Question
    • What data management programs do you have experience with?   Answer Question
    • Describe your statistical analysis experience.   Answer Question
    • What data sources do you have experience with? (survey, insurance claims, etc)   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with grant writing?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

I was contacted by email and a phone interview was scheduled for a few days later. The interview lasted 20 minutes. The recruiter asked a lot of questions and they were difficult. I was told they would let me know whether or not they wanted me to come in for an in-person interview, but I never heard from them. Even after following up still no response.

Interview Questions

• Detail questions about how I used SAS/STATA/other database applications.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email about one month later to set up a phone interview. The Interviewer was very straight to the point with her questions and the conversation did not flow at all. I didn't get any feed back for about a week so I contacted the Interviewer by email and she informed me that I was not selected for an in office interview.

Graphic Designer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Impaq International (Bethesda, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by email to request an initial phone interview with HR representative. This initial call was to review basic job requirements and salary range; the phone interview ended with an invitation to interview with in-person with the hiring supervisor and department head. Details for in-person interview were arranged and confirmed via email. Was also asked to fill out the companies online job application.

In-person interview was with the position's supervising director and its department V.P. Both were amicable, experienced and focused. Interview lasted just under an hour and covered a lot of what you would expect to be asked: past work experience, approaches to your work, review of work samples. Both interviewers were forthcoming in answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• The one question that kept coming up was: Which do you prefer, print or web design?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated with HR representative who was helpful in providing me the benefit information I needed to make a sound decision.

Health Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

It was the initial phone screening. I didn't get a call back. I emailed the recruiter and was told they are moving on with other candidates. The recuiter seemed nice.

Research Associate/Economist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

First round interview was easy and friendly and I heard back two weeks later for a second round. During the first round, they asked you to talk about yourself and then focused on engaging your interest in non-academia job. The second round interview was day-long and included several one-on-one meetings and a presentation. They asked a lot of questions during my presentation. The audience were from various fields so field-specific technical jargons would probably not help you. Overall, the interview process was enjoyable.