Impaq International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university recruiting website online and was contacted for a phone interview about 3 weeks later. My conversation with the talent specialist was a wonderful experience, she provided a lot of information about job specifics, and asked primarily resume questions related to past research experience and writing. Can't say enough good things about her! I was then contacted shortly after to set up a time for an in-office interview and to send a writing sample. My in-office interview was slotted for 1.5 hours but went over to 2 hours. The interview was a panel, with time set aside at the end to speak 1 on 1 with the department manager. Questions were primarily behavioral, with some technical research questions related to research and writing again. I received my offer two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

I heard back a couple weeks after submitting my online application that they wanted to do a phone screening with a talent acquisition specialist. The total time from the phone interview to hearing back was ~ 2 months. I made it past the phone screening and chosen for an in person panel interview. Some people were in person (DC office), others were on webcast in Columbia, MD and elsewhere. I didn't like that after the in person interview that I was told I'd hear back the next week and had to follow up myself a few weeks later. I was told there wasn't a decision yet and they would be in touch soon and still heard nothing. I followed up again and was sent a generic email a week letter saying they had went with another candidate. The experience wasn't terrible but I do feel like they sort of gave me the run around after the in person interview. After not hearing back within the time frame they stated, I assumed I didn't get the position, yet when speaking with their HR person they stated they were still unsure and would get back with me. I would have appreciated them just telling me upfront I didn't get it rather than drag the process out for another month and a half.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions, highlighting research experience on resume, how to manage competing deadlines, project management and grant writing experience; nothing really surprised me   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impaq International (Columbia, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Once you complete the online application you then have to take a short test. If you pass the test you move on to the next phase which is the phone interview. After the phone interview then the next day she scheduled me to come in to take the test.

Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back in about 3 weeks for a phone interview. The recruiter was nice and asked a lot of behavioral questions. In a week after this I got called in at Washington DC office for an in-person interview.

Health Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Impaq International (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a brief 30 minute phone screen with the recruiter. A month later, I was invited to come to Boston for a final round interview. I first interviewed with 3 mid-level employees, which involved behavioral and resume questions. My final interview was a skype interview from their Boston office with the Director who was offsite. The interview went well, but I didn't hear anything back from IMPAQ for months. 5 months later, I got a job offer from another company, so I contacted IMPAQ to let me know. Three days later, after a 5 month delay, they offered me the position.

IT Support Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Impaq International in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview to get details, background and information. In person interview via panel of entire IT Team. Very good questions with open discussion on responsibilities, tasks and support scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you establish SLA's?   1 Answer
    • What is your process in dealing with difficult or high stress users?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

Long process, but all the researchers I interviewed with were pleasant and friendly. I had 5 interviews: 2 phone interview and 3 in-person interviews. For each of the in-person interviews, they introduced themselves then I introduced myself after they asked the questions " tell me about yourself." In each interview, there were a panel of senior analysts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you handle multiple projects and tasks? Explain you analysis experience? What is your ideal position?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone interview with the talent acquisition specialist. Received an email to schedule the phone interview a day after submitting the application online. The talent acquisition specialist was nice. After the interview the specialist said she would go back to the team and relay the answers and get back to me if they wanted to meet me in person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a research project you have worked on and if you worked in a group, what was your role?
      Would you describe yourself as a quant or qual researcher?   Answer Question
    • What data management programs do you have experience with?   Answer Question
    • Describe your statistical analysis experience.   Answer Question
    • What data sources do you have experience with? (survey, insurance claims, etc)   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with grant writing?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

I was contacted by email and a phone interview was scheduled for a few days later. The interview lasted 20 minutes. The recruiter asked a lot of questions and they were difficult. I was told they would let me know whether or not they wanted me to come in for an in-person interview, but I never heard from them. Even after following up still no response.

Interview Questions

• Detail questions about how I used SAS/STATA/other database applications.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email about one month later to set up a phone interview. The Interviewer was very straight to the point with her questions and the conversation did not flow at all. I didn't get any feed back for about a week so I contacted the Interviewer by email and she informed me that I was not selected for an in office interview.