Independent Computer Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Independent Computer Consulting Group

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Independent Computer Consulting Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

contacted by recruiter, then in person interview, took a few weeks. Qustions were pretty straight forward, asking about related experience. Consisted of three one hour interviews with two managers in each interview. Luckily it was all in one day so I did not have to deal with traffic again to go back for a second or third in person interview.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Independent Computer Consulting Group (Noida (India)).

Interview

The interview process started once my Resume was shorlisted by the company
    The first round of interview was telephonic which was more technical and job related skills.
    I was called for another round in company's corporate office where I was interviewed by different set of people from different departments including HR. before offering me a Letter if Intent.

Business Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through a job search engine and got the call from HR the very next day. After initial telephonic interview I was scheduled for another telephonic round with the head HR and then a personal interview with the Manager. Since the manager was not in India it took few days and finally my interview was scheduled to be held online through Skype and after almost 1 hour and 45 minutes of the discussion I was told that the HR will revert to me with final results.
    And after two days the good news was there.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were quite straight forward and related to my skill set and the experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Independent Computer Consulting Group.

Interview

HR Executive sort out the resume and forward to HR
    After Initial discussion with HR, transferred to Subject Expert
    Once positive feedback received from subject expert=> SR HR=> Top Executive

Negotiation

dont remember

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Independent Computer Consulting Group (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

3 round of interview has been done one personal and job experience secondly technical interview face to face with chief technical officer and thirdly hr round.All the rounds are good and impressive

Interview Questions

• How will you give rating to your previous organisation ?   1 Answer

PkMS Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Independent Computer Consulting Group in June 2016.

Interview

1st the HR person spoke about the offer and scheduled interview with technical people. In the Technical interview, there were questions about the application. All the interviews were telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Mostly from Basics of PkMS and some from Basic programming   Answer Question

M3 Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Independent Computer Consulting Group (Noida (India)).

Interview

Had HR & two technical interview from US office, got the feedback immediately and after the HR final level, received my offer letter and the process was super fast... Appreciate it...