Independent Computer Consulting Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Shiv Kaushik

1. "ICCG Inc- A great company to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been working with ICCG for more than past 9 years. I must say these have been years very well spent. The team and atmosphere here is very positive, helpful, caring yet professional.
    We all here are encouraged to learn and improve,helping each one of us to emerge as a better professional.

Cons

Hard to find any,as of now.

2. "Sr. Business Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Warminster, PA

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The reasons to work for ICCG are massive. Some of the pros that inspires you everyday are: very transparent and open environment, an experienced and passionate team who can die for you, robust work ethics, flexible working hours, a superb management team who motivates you everyday's life and finally a solid stage to show your potential and grow with a growing company.

Cons

This is a ground for players. You won't find a bench.

3. "Great Company Excellent Team"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Warminster, PA

Pros

I have been working with ICCG for the past 10 years . its gr8 Experience with learning curve supportive management and healthy working Environment .

Good documentation,No immigration issues what so ever
    Fast growing Company with Highly Experienced resources

Cons

I am Enjoying my career working here I don't have any Cons.

5. "A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Horsham, PA

Pros

I have been working with ICCG for last 7 years and it’s been great & informative experience for me with ICCG, so i would like to take this opportunity to thank ICCG for giving me the opportunity to grow professionally in my life. I like working with ICCG because the management is very supportive and listen to their employees request and do the needful, I think which is what very important factors that any employee would like to get from theirs employer. The working experience is excellent at ICCG since management and co-workers are very co-operative and helpful. So this way we can achieve any tasks as a team with more responsively and accurately.

Cons

I don't have any as I am happy with what is happening with ICCG.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Thank you for keeping ICCG great place to work.

6. "Best exposure in work"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am working with ICCG last 4 Years, I like this company work culture. Management allows to take ownership in the project , explore yourself with new ventures and work independently. This is something which i am looking from my employer to explore myself in terms of project and time management. Managers and HR is very helpful to track the workaround other than work.

Cons

Management / HR is always open to talk so there is nothing to say on "CONS'.

7. "Good company to work with"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Warminster, PA

Pros

It is my great pleasure to work with your ICCG team and I am thankful for the entire team for their support, information, laughs, and everything your team assists me with each time I contact them! I know that when I need something in a hurry, your team always there for me!.
    ICCG always value employee & gives great opportunity to work abroad in great projects. Always people here in ICCG Excels.
    Keep up the great work and I will continue I truly enjoying working with everyone here in ICCG !!”

8. "Best Organization"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Warminster, PA

Pros

I have been working with ICCG since 9 years . Professionally the best part of working here is you will get an opportunity to explore different technologies and most importantly you will get an opportunity to work closely with different major clients. Which i believe helped me in developing and exploring my skills as well as i had a good onsite exposure. ICCG's management has always been very good and they were always there when ever required professionally and personally.

Cons

None for me as of now.

9. "Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Independent Computer Consulting Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Self employed, flexible schedule and set my own rate.

Cons

Some short term engagements require having to line up new contracts.

"Contractor"

Former Employee - Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Contractor in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Nice people that work here, I enjoyed them.

Cons

poor pay compared to how much work is put in

Advice to Management

more money for the top producers please

11. "Most Unprofessional Consulting Company"

Current Employee - M3 Consultant in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - M3 Consultant in Warminster, PA

Pros

If CEO din't fight with his wife in the morning , your day is good . This guy is just interested in your family matters because he doesn't have a skill set in meeting clients . Even if he meets up the client out of luck , the client doesn't want to see his face again or hear his voice.

Cons

Sincere advise to any person seeking employment in this organization: open the website of this company and try calling any client reference from the list . I bet you might fall off the ground.

Advice to Management

Management is only one person - CEO . He is most unprofessional , unethical guy I have seen so far . ZERO knowledge about IT and claims himself IIT 'an . Truth is he not even science graduate . So what do you expect from a CEO who doesn't have a proper degree or VISION. Please open your mind for new talents !