Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

I flew through the process all the way to being flown to the face to face with the hiring manager. That meeting went very well. He was moving me forward. I would get an offer in a couple of days. Then, his manager, a senior VP, requested a last minute call. I accepted without any chance to prep. He was arrogant. He hadn't debriefed with the hiring manager, hadn't seen my resume or my LinkedIn profile. Although it was obvious Infinite needed sales reps who could take the company to the next level of sales, IE, skills to knock down doors in new health systems and win contracts (exactly what I do), The senior VP pulled back on me and killed my offer because he felt I didn't have enough hospital contacts to help them. Completely ridiculous.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone as they are a staffing agency based in another state. I spoke with the Vice President of Infinite in setting up the interview process. He was very polite and persistent in ensuring that I had all of the materials and information I needed to have a smooth interview process. Called once to ask about my interest in the position. Called again to interview with him. Set up an interview with the hiring manager at the company they were placing me in, and called me back to tell me I received the job offer from the company. Very good process with Infinite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate as the manager asked me, "What you looking for hourly?" I gave him my answer and he said it was "right in the ball park." I would suggest you shoot high (and reasonable of course) when negotiating an hourly or yearly compensation. The pay isn't bad but you want to make sure you get the best negotiation you can because it may be difficult to receive a raise in the next few years.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solution (more than2 years). The process took 3 days Got a call from HR offering a position of ITSM consultant on contract basis at United Health Group

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by Infinite, asked some background question on the phone, then my information was passed to IBM engineer for next round phone interview, then manager inter.
    All phone interview

Interview Questions

• Infinite does not ask me any question, IBM talked to me , but I can't remember any details   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was superb which had a perfect mixture of technical, personal and behavioral questions. I had great time and enjoyed the discussion. Really a good company to be part with.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the mixture of technical, personal and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round is written questions are from quant,logical and verbal 2nd rounnd was technical written questions were from core java ,advance java,sql,html, 3rd round is tr+hr combined
    questions were fibonacci series program,some on oops concept, guys mainly selection depends here on recommendation, those who is working here if he recommend anyone he/she can easily get an offer ,here there is no value of talent

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

Interview was 3rounds.Process took 3weeks.I applied through online .First 2 rounds was technical followed by manager round. Finally I had telephonic hr discussion. Technical rounds was quit easy.
    In manager round they asked about my roles in project and difficulties u handled in your project.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I got a call from a consultant! I don't know why they have conducted an walk-in. We found that no one is there to take interview. Later they managed telephonic round. They made us to wait for 5 hours. Very pathetic and unprofessional. Interviewer was not professional. I don't knw wat he was looking for!

Interview Questions

• He asked from Collection, Core Java and Object class particularly. He asked exceptions and types and all general questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Interview was average .Asked abt comparable comparatorand string handling in java.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

One telephonic discussion with program manager which lasted for 1 hour. 2 rounds of face to face discussion with senior management VP that lasted for 30 mins each.one formal hr discussion . The company does not seem to follow any process.The senior management was telling all false information about company.No authority for middle and Frontline managers. The VP was mediocre... He was boasting big numbers about the company ..
    Which is far from truth.

Interview Questions

• In All the rounds one question asked was whats your current salary and whats your expectation.this is unprofessional.   Answer Question