Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Infinite Computer Solutions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solution (more than2 years). The process took 3 days Got a call from HR offering a position of ITSM consultant on contract basis at United Health Group

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

There will be only two rounds at office that is Technical and Manageral. HR via phone. They asked me to come at 11 but after reaching that place they made me wait till 3.30 to take first round. Finally at 3.30 they asked me to take first round. The interviewer asked very easy questions. After answering all the questions they told me "you can leave for the day". Such a worst experience i ever had. Many people left, tired of waiting. So bad it was. I still dont understand why i have been rejected even after answering all questions.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone as they are a staffing agency based in another state. I spoke with the Vice President of Infinite in setting up the interview process. He was very polite and persistent in ensuring that I had all of the materials and information I needed to have a smooth interview process. Called once to ask about my interest in the position. Called again to interview with him. Set up an interview with the hiring manager at the company they were placing me in, and called me back to tell me I received the job offer from the company. Very good process with Infinite.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do in your career?   1 Answer
    • How much are you looking to earn in an hourly wage?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate as the manager asked me, "What you looking for hourly?" I gave him my answer and he said it was "right in the ball park." I would suggest you shoot high (and reasonable of course) when negotiating an hourly or yearly compensation. The pay isn't bad but you want to make sure you get the best negotiation you can because it may be difficult to receive a raise in the next few years.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

I flew through the process all the way to being flown to the face to face with the hiring manager. That meeting went very well. He was moving me forward. I would get an offer in a couple of days. Then, his manager, a senior VP, requested a last minute call. I accepted without any chance to prep. He was arrogant. He hadn't debriefed with the hiring manager, hadn't seen my resume or my LinkedIn profile. Although it was obvious Infinite needed sales reps who could take the company to the next level of sales, IE, skills to knock down doors in new health systems and win contracts (exactly what I do), The senior VP pulled back on me and killed my offer because he felt I didn't have enough hospital contacts to help them. Completely ridiculous.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by Infinite, asked some background question on the phone, then my information was passed to IBM engineer for next round phone interview, then manager inter.
    All phone interview

Interview Questions

• Infinite does not ask me any question, IBM talked to me , but I can't remember any details   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Orange, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview with project Manager lead, then VP. Entire process with paperwork took about 3 weeks to a month to completion. Lots of paper work involved, very through, background investigation, drug screen, and a ton of other paper work.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle traveling to different locations if need be.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Arlington Heights, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Hiring agency manager reached to schedule onsite interview.Met with three of the lead software engineers onsite and they asked basic technical questions.
    Got a "Text" from the Manager regarding the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Very Enjoyable interview process. HR is very cooperative. Whenever i took the wrong direction while giving an answer,he supported me as a teacher. First he asked about the project. I had to elaborate each and every modules of my project. Then he asked about the c related questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

It was having rounds like Aptitude (english and Maths) core Java, Java server page , Servlets and mainly in core java multi threading and collections. Basic unix commands and etc. .

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

there was a written paper which was very easy. After that there was a verification round in which they verified my 10th,12th and B.E % (that time criteria was 70%) after that there was MR in which they asked mainly about my project and few hr based question like giving different scenario and asked what would do. And last HR was just formality in which they discussed company polic and bond

Interview Questions

• Why you only want to join ICS not any other company like INFOSYS or TCS   Answer Question

Negotiation

No package was not negotiable. It was fixed that time 2.4 lac