Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone as they are a staffing agency based in another state. I spoke with the Vice President of Infinite in setting up the interview process. He was very polite and persistent in ensuring that I had all of the materials and information I needed to have a smooth interview process. Called once to ask about my interest in the position. Called again to interview with him. Set up an interview with the hiring manager at the company they were placing me in, and called me back to tell me I received the job offer from the company. Very good process with Infinite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate as the manager asked me, "What you looking for hourly?" I gave him my answer and he said it was "right in the ball park." I would suggest you shoot high (and reasonable of course) when negotiating an hourly or yearly compensation. The pay isn't bad but you want to make sure you get the best negotiation you can because it may be difficult to receive a raise in the next few years.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solution (more than2 years). The process took 3 days Got a call from HR offering a position of ITSM consultant on contract basis at United Health Group

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process is easy while compared to other companies. I was hired to work at client location so interview process was very much minimal. Just 2 rounds and was given offer letter on the same day. Good salary offered and you can negotiate uoto any level if you are deserving enough. As the company pays very competitive salary.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview at first and a week later called for F2F. The interviewer arrived after 20 or 30 mins of waiting. Interview started with technical questions related to OOPS, Maven and Selenium. Unfortunately, I unable to answer one question of Maven. From that moment I noticed he started losing interest on my answer. Even if i am giving correct answers to his questions, it is hardly matters to him. He was just asking the questions just to kill the time. After almost 30-40 mins he end up asking "Do you have any questions for me?". I asked him "What will be my roles & resposinilities, if I join here?". He explained projects that the company is working and how many QA are working on the present project, who is the client and all. By listening to him I thought I was selected because nobody will explain so many things to a candidate. He asked to wait in the reception for the HR. Then after 15 mins, I got a call from HR stating the feedback is negative and I can leave for the day. I just wants to say if you are so much impatient to listen to the answers and cant bear a single or two wrong answers out of tons of questions u ask, then dont call us for the interview, we have to take a leave and face hell lot of difficulties and waste our entire day to get rejected. This is awful !!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It is a simple process but once you ready to join make sure you have relieving letter from previous employer. It took 2 days telephonic and face to face interview and finally hr discussion. Joining process is little tedious which will be take 2 days if you are not having the relieving letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

telecon screening and a F2F that lasted for an hour. Then the HR round was scheduled for salary discussion. .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask more to get more and you have an other offer in hand that would be a plus.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone as they are a staffing agency based in another state. I needed to have a smooth interview process. Called once to ask about my interest in the position. Called again to interview with him.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview

it took 1 week for the process,
    1st round was Written(Aptitude 15 question,English 15,Puzzle 10,basic Computer question 15 and core java 50 question)
    2nd round was technical - Prepare all basic of Core jAVA .
    3rd Round was Managerial Round.
    4th round is HR.
    Every round is Elimination round so be prepare for each round

Interview Questions

• Q. Basic about Exception , Threading and Custom Exception.
      Q.Fabico Series Pattern.
      and all the Basic of Core Java
      and it took 30 minutes for technical Interview
      and In Managerial -------
      Q. why you choose EC,about your Project and all basic personal q.
      1 Answer

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview has only technical round. Interviewer poses all queries regarding cobol,jcl,db2,changeman,spufi,ispf,fileaid. I answered for what all they ask for. I also said about some of the process improvements I did as part of cost savings.

Interview Questions

• How do you fetch matching and unmatching elements from two files   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1st round is face to face interview based on communication skill , 2nd round is Tenichal Test that is system test , 3rd round is final round , last round will be HR Round

Interview Questions

• Related to java,QA, Admin , UI Developeŕ   1 Answer

Company is good ,you u have good growth but HR team should grow up very slow and they are not professional
      .Management kindly look into it bring some experince , professional and dedicated people into HR.