Infinite Computing Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2016

2.6

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contact via email and telephone. I was set up to interview with the CEO of the company. A follow up email suggested knowing information about the company and basic IT terminology.

Interview Questions

• CEO wanted to know additional information about myself, other than previous work experience and education   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

pretty typical process. they found my resume, called me up and asked me to come in for a basic first round. After concluding that I was qualified they had me come in once more..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2011.

Interview

The phone service or infrastructure used by the company to contact candidates must have been defective since there was always very loud interference which made it difficult to hear what they were saying. Other than that, it was pretty standard questions. Then there was a group interview to discuss previous experience in more detail. The last interview was a 1:1 where the owner of the company literally holds a calculator and refuses to pay the average industry salary until the candidate either leaves or accepts the very low salary offered.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. It was more of a discussion about previous employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really able to negotiate. It's more of a take it or leave it kind of situation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied online, received call for phone interview date. Technical phone interview followed by 1:1 interview took a week. Received offer. Accepted offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2008.

Interview

easy to direct the conversation- should have told me management was incapable of making direct decisions

Software Developer Interview

Interview

depends on requirements,
    aptitude for freshers,
    technical rounds,
    2-3 hr round and
    finally the management round

and then after selected it would depend whether you are really required or fit the position

if all sounds good you are selected

Interview Questions

• about yourself
      .net technologies
      wcf & web apis
      oops concept
      javascript
      jquery
      html css
      Answer Question

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems.

Interview

There were 3 interviews and a aptitude test. Aptitude test was simple. Two hr rounds and 1 technical round. Many were rejected in the technical round. Basic question on programming language were asked

Interview Questions

• What is inheritance? Teme your ideas on how to design a website   Answer Question

Resource Manager (Recruiter) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. HR Round first then followed by three more rounds of interviews
    2. Technical screening must be very good. in depth questions asked about your skillset
    3. final and salary discussion, policy discussion, etc.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was call at 1pm.when i reached der no one was in reception area ...after 20 min one person came and ask me to fill a form after that one lady came and she talk with me and told me that her manager is on the way i have to wait..amd they made me wait till 4 o clk..and then her manager took my interview and that too for 5 min ..

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for signing a bond   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through college . one day process.
    aptitude easy questions on qauntitative aptituve prepare well R.S.agraval. Second round HR easy question introduce yourself . strength weakness . Technical held at their office.