I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than 3 years)
• People are nice to work with
• Plenty of opportunities for advancement, international business travel
• Company willing to hire those with little to no experience, provide training, etc.
• Open door policy
• Pay is exceptionally low, much lower than local and national averages
• Benefits package could be better
• Lack of organization, no clarity on hierarchy
• CEO is never in the office
Advice to Management
Advice to management is to establish a clear hierarchy in the company.
Stop taking advantage of your employees and pay them what they are truly worth according to their education, experience, and expertise.
Get better organization in place.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2013.
I was contact via email and telephone. I was set up to interview with the CEO of the company. A follow up email suggested knowing information about the company and basic IT terminology.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –