Infinite Computing Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Infinite Computing Systems CEO & Co-Founder Nita Inani
Nita Inani

Pros
  • Work pressure is less so we can have good work life balance (in 6 reviews)

• Good & Open Work Culture,Awesome peer learning experience on web technologies,Good compensation and Flexible Timings (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Canteen facility is not available (in 8 reviews)

• No canteen facility in this company (in 5 reviews)

"Great company to work"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

awesome culture, helpful management, queries are handled by managers very accurately

Cons

nothing i can recollect at this moment

Advice to Management

Good work..

"Company review"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Ames, IA

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working in Infinite for the past 1+ years.

I feel it has a great work atmosphere and you have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in the organization.

Apart from a fairly handsome pay package, I got a hands-on experience on the latest .NET and web technologies due to Infinite projects.

There are regular code reviews and weekly team meetings which are open for healthy participation,interaction and feedback.This is essential for coarse and fine tuning of your code.

I got an on-site opportunity in the USA with an esteemed client.

My seniors and team members have been encouraging and supportive throughout my tenure.

I am extremely thankful to them as well as the management to have given me this opportunity.

I will definitely like to recommend new and experienced software developers to join this company.

Cons

I didn't find any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Infinite ways improve the growth"

Current Employee - Enterprise Architect in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Enterprise Architect in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been working at Infinite Computing System more than 7 years.
    Infinite helped me shaping my carrier, I can say before Infinite and after infinite.
    Those account managers friendly and helped to prepare the interview with the techies are working different areas.
    Very professional approach in terms of delivering high quality projects.
    The top management really help you at any situations and they are very experienced and focused on company vision.
    They always pay on time and the pay grade is as per industry standards.
    In points I would say:
        Perfect pay on time
        Professional Approach.
        Friendly environment
        Help in any situations
        Always you get an opportunity to establish your goals as well as company goals.

Cons

Performance is key to success . It is not only at Infinite, this is for everywhere.

Advice to Management

Encourage certification - reimbursement certification cost would help to achieve more!!

"Infinite Opportunities, learning growth"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Augusta, ME
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Augusta, ME

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been employed with Infinite for 5+ years and started my career with them. Infinite has provided a great learning platform which has helped me in overall growth of my career both horizontally and vertically. Infinite has a group of smart individuals with challenging brains which helped me to compete globally. The top management bunch are experienced and focused on company vision. Very professional approach in terms of delivering high quality projects. Their global presence just adds value to the company's global competitiveness. The managers are always approachable and open to feedback. They pay grade is as per industry standards. They always pay on time A perfect blend of youth and experience makes this company unique in terms of values and work culture. Rest is upto individual to grab the opportunity and make the most of it.

Cons

Would be happy to see more off the work activities/gatherings.

Advice to Management

The management is working really hard working. Keep it up!! .Consistency is the key.

"You take the bad to get the good..."

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for Infinite for 2 ½ years as their Sales Executive in the U.S. Office. In those 2 ½ years I learned many skills which I think will advance me in my career. While my title was Sales Executive, I was essentially a jack-of-all trades. I wrote proposals in response to public and private RFP’s, ran Infinite’s Social Media accounts, headed the Fun Committee (in-office potlucks, birthday/anniversary announcements), assisted in their Marketing efforts and dabbled as an assistant to the President and the HR Office from time to time. The company is pretty flexible when it comes to your schedule, as long as you’re reasonable with your requests.

Cons

Titles mean nothing at Infinite. I was the Sales Executive, yet did very little in sales at all. There was no training and very little structure. The entire 2 ½ years I was learning as I went and finding things to do on my own, rather than waiting for instructions. There are never performance reviews to go over your work to assist you in improving, and if you want a raise, you have to fight hard for it (harder than you normally have to for any other company, anyway).

Advice to Management

Put into place training regimens and have more structure within the company. If you’re going to make policies, stick to them, rather than abandoning them after a few months. Don’t be afraid of performance reviews and the occasional request for time off or a raise. Don’t make your employees feel afraid to approach you with such requests.

"Extremely high pace growth for people who are charged and enjoy taking ownership"

Current Employee - Manager in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Manager in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Sky rocketing growth if you love working on high end technical stuff.
    2. Enjoy taking ownership of work.
    3. Culture - Bring your own ideas and succeed.
    4. Management that listens.
    5. Young energetic colleagues

Cons

1. Variable nature of projects makes it difficult to set focus areas.
    2. Focus only on US Market, and not other emerging markets.

Advice to Management

Company has done well with delivery. It has 0% project failure till date. But my advice to the management of Infinite is to box our solutions in a way that helps us to target a selective market.

"Something is very wrong with this company"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The employees are very nice.

Cons

Dysfunctional office environment.
    Fear of communicating with owner
    Very low salary
    I reluctantly accepted this job after refusing it once and the owner and recruiter contacted me to defend their reputation. The pay was low but I accepted it anyway. I don't think anyone is really happy to be there. They are just "stuck" with the company until something better comes along. I wish all the employees well but the owner is not a healthy person.

Advice to Management

Needs new ownership.

Infinite Computing Systems Response

Oct 7, 2014 – Recruitment Manager

We apologize that your brief 9-hour experience with Infinite Computing Systems was dysfunctional. We have been without an HR Manager for the past four weeks. Getting you set up was prolonged due to ... More

"Progressive!"

Current Employee - Director of Project Delivery in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Director of Project Delivery in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced technology solutions company with forward thinking leadership. A major player in the Web Development arena in the Midwest United States

Cons

Can be challenging working across 3 continents

"Great place to start a career!"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed working environment. Lots of opportunities to grow either here, or use as resume padding. A company that has potential to grow.

Cons

Salary is minimal, but company is willing to gamble with those less experienced in order to grow both the individuals and the company.

Advice to Management

Talk of no longer providing panera bagels to employees has company moral slipping.

"Horrible Company!!!!"

Former Employee - Consultant in Iowa City, IA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Iowa City, IA

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. They pay on time.
    2. Pretty good at marketing.

Cons

1. Pay is really very less.
    2. Please take all experience letters or any relevant letters for future use before quitting the company. After you quit you WILL NOT get any co operation. Your phone calls/emails will be totally ignored.

Advice to Management

1. Please try to maintain good relationship with former employees.
    2. Would be excellent if the president resigns. He is very unprofessional and does not respect his employees (present as well as former). I am of the opinion that the other managerial titles like the Vice president, HR, reporting managers etc are puppets and the puppeteer is president. They cannot take any decisions on their own.