InfoObjects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InfoObjects Interview Questions

Interviews at InfoObjects

2.6

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoObjects in January 2020.

Interview

This company is a scam! I was contacted out of the blue by a man with a heavy Indian accent claiming to represent a very large US company. I had a short talk about my skills and then he said he would submit me to the employer but only after I gave him my personal information including my name, birth date, and last four of my social security number. I did not hear from him for weeks and tried to contact him several times. He disappeared and has all of my contact info. This company is a scam trying to prey on people to get their information. Stay away!

AWS Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me a couple of days after I applied online. An onsite meeting was scheduled shortly after. I was interviewed by a different recruiter who was very professional throughout the whole process. He seemed to be confused at times about his own question. However, he gave helpful hints and provided useful feedback after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Write the inorder function for a binary tree and show an example of the recursion using a stack.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and easy. Straight to the point. I loved it when the CEO made me feel so comfortable. The interview team was very interactive. it consisted of the CEO account manager and the HR.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

No interview or any prep required to get in here. You only need to enroll for their training that happens twice a month, and they start marketing you right after.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InfoObjects (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Get a call from the recruiter, then scheduled for a phone screening, then in person interview and finally get the on-boarding details and got the job . That is it.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I applied online.. they invited me for face to face interview. The interview consists of 3 rounds
    2 technical rounds
    Ist one taken by two developers
    second one by director
    and last one hr round

Interview Questions

• 1. Java 7 and 8 features
      2. Try with resources implementation
      9. Use of interim
      10. Binary search and bubble sort   Answer Question
    • Hr round is basically on defining job roles   Answer Question

DWH Data Warehousing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InfoObjects.

Interview

Uninterested interviewers. Process took place over a day. Criteria for selection not clear. Do not consider other branches except CSE . Interviewers do not seem to be interested. Interviewers do not seem to be interested. Interviewers do not seem to be interested. Interviewers do not seem to be interested.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

First aptitude round online in college
    Second is the gd round that is on their office and the gd topic is gd is the elimination or not
    Coding test :
    In the coding test there is 45 min time limit in which you are given with three coding questions
    And the three SQL queries to write on pen paper
    And the questions are easy to medium difficulties
    First question is based in recursion and the second question on the k smallest elements from the array and the third question based on the coin change problem
    SQL queries are based on the joins and the sub queries

Technical 1: in the technical start with tell me something about yourself
    Then the singleton design pattern in Java and how to implement it and the database implementation of the IRCTC and the more questions on Java and the oops concepts and few linked list questions reverse a linked list , remove duplicates from the linked list and some more questions the interviewer is really helping me and give the hint if you stuck
    Technical 2:
    In this the questions are based on the projects and the few Java and the data structure questions and the level of the questions is really great.and some hr questions also asked to me.
    Interviewer is really helping me through out the interview
    Technical 3: again this is they asked me few data structure questions and puzzles also.
    In the end I am selected for the Java developer position with internship and the fte.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds ->
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Paper Pencil coding round
    3.Technical Interview
    Questions in Technical Interview were mostly based on Data Structures and Algorithms and questions related to projects mentioned in the cv were there.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoObjects.

Interview

First they have said it will have only 2 online test and one technical interview and then they have taken 7 rounds including 2 online test and 5 technical interview.