InfoObjects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InfoObjects Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2018

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Interview

No interview or any prep required to get in here. You only need to enroll for their training that happens twice a month, and they start marketing you right after.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and easy. Straight to the point. I loved it when the CEO made me feel so comfortable. The interview team was very interactive. it consisted of the CEO account manager and the HR.

AWS Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me a couple of days after I applied online. An onsite meeting was scheduled shortly after. I was interviewed by a different recruiter who was very professional throughout the whole process. He seemed to be confused at times about his own question. However, he gave helpful hints and provided useful feedback after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Write the inorder function for a binary tree and show an example of the recursion using a stack.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I have been selected for the interview round by clearing the written test in our college. The interview was at the jaipur office. It was one to one technical interview which didn't go well for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

friendly and cordial... basically they asked basic java questions and you jut need to be confident with them. they will start by asking you to describe yourself your strength and weakness. they will focus on your projects and may ask you some aptitude question as well

Interview Questions

• oops concept, data structures linklist and binary search tree   Answer Question

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Interview process took 2 days. 1st round was a very simple aptitude round, then there was a GD round, then two technical rounds. GD round can be cleared with fair communication skills.

Interview Questions

• In Technical Interview, firstly I was asked to introduce myself and the interviewer asked me my achievements. Then he asked questions about collections in Java (hashmap etc). The interviewer asked me to write 3 codes on paper, all were from Strings in Java. I couldn't clear 1st technical round even when my interview went well. Technical round was not fair enough as questions asked from different candidates were not of the same level due to different interviewers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It was smooth and fast. The online aptitude test required speed. level was kind of easy. Minimum fifty percent required to clear it. Then group discussion round took place and after that face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• First round was GD. Then technical round took place.
      They asked about heap sort and about its complexity. Then they grilled me about various time complexities.   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

4 ROUNDS
    1.Aptitude and reasoning
    2.Group Discussion on generic topics
    3.Technical based on the profile for which you apply. Big data ,SQL ,Java .
    4.CTO round(2nd technical, difficult one which Data Structures and Analytical Questions) .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First round with HR covering all time general stuff and then CTO Round for technical screening.
    CTO didn't asked much which was expected as I was applying for a senior profile. Only two simple questions!

Interview Questions

• 1.) Difference between String and StringBuffer
      2.) Live Projects work done - Samples / Urls   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First round was online aptitude test
    Second round was technical test or domain specific test
    Third round was data structure test
    Fourth round was HR round
    A final meet to CTO
    And after that i was asked about the joining date.

Interview Questions

• The data structures round was difficult   2 Answers