InfoObjects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 5, 2017

2.6

AWS Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me a couple of days after I applied online. An onsite meeting was scheduled shortly after. I was interviewed by a different recruiter who was very professional throughout the whole process. He seemed to be confused at times about his own question. However, he gave helpful hints and provided useful feedback after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Write the inorder function for a binary tree and show an example of the recursion using a stack.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and easy. Straight to the point. I loved it when the CEO made me feel so comfortable. The interview team was very interactive. it consisted of the CEO account manager and the HR.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

No interview or any prep required to get in here. You only need to enroll for their training that happens twice a month, and they start marketing you right after.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I have been selected for the interview round by clearing the written test in our college. The interview was at the jaipur office. It was one to one technical interview which didn't go well for me.

Big Data Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process is simple, they take a GD and two technical interviews. In our case, we were 18 people selected for second interview. He called people in batches of 3 and interviewed and picked one from each for another round.

I was very disappointed with the interviewer as he didn't ask a thing from my profile. I have interests in Big Data, and pursuing a course. As part of the course I had done a lot of work using R, which in my opinion was an advantage.

He drove us through basic questions like, any projects on big data?

In my case, I told I am pursuing a course in it and have learned about map reduce algorithm. He interrupted and said "What's Map Reduce?"

I answered him, told him that huge dataset spread across a cluster of computers are fed into mappers. Mappers in turn produce <key,value> pairs which is further grouped as per requirements by grouper to feed into Reducers. I also went ahead and explained what kind of tasks can be done by this algorithm. I told him only commutative functions can be separately worked out and reduced subsequently like the case of MAX(x1,x2,x3,...). In different sets if we apply MAX() and then combine their results and reduce again using MAX() we will get the correct answer. But not the same case with MEAN().

Asked what is the difference between Machine Learning and Deep Learning?

I answered him that DL is a subset of ML. ML has various algorithms but in case of Deep Learning a dense Neural network is used. I even told him they called it deep nets but actually it is their width that is large and henceforth must be called wide nets and so on.

Now he comes down on asking questions on how to add two Big Integers. Flatly said no. No bluffing I didn't work on big integers, but this of course cannot be a decisive turn, I thought. It proved out to be decisive anyway.

He asked, how to find two numbers missing in an AP. I gave him 3 solutions. He appeared unconvinced. Can't help I thought.

Then asked us our marks in Mathematics: my friend beat there I scored 91 and she 95, apparently!

Next, he asked if we like coding?

I thought, why would we be sitting and explaining algorithms and giving interviews to an IT company if we had nothing to like about programming, coding.

This was enough, I was kicked out brilliantly in this round.

Felt bad and then thought company's loss not mine! ;)

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online Test
    ----------------------------
    One day long Interview starts with an Online Aptitude test. It was half an hour test consisting of 35 questions. Logical,Verbal,Reasoning and Basic Mathematics were included. Test level was pretty good. You have to be fast and at the same time accurate. I will rate the test level as "Difficult". You have to score minimum of 50% to pass to the next round.
    Technical Round-1
    Next round Started after an hour ago. It was personal Interview where we were asked about our machine Learning projects, Machine Learning Algorithms, Big Data Concepts, MySql , Sentiment Analysis Model and Data Structures. This is the most crucial and lengthy round. You have to give your best.
    Both of us( me and my friend ) did very well in this round. Your feedback for each round is recorded.
    Technical Round-2
    This round generally happens with the CTO of InfoObjects. You are asked about your work experience in this field , Big data experience and technical expertise, Questions related to ML Algorithms, Data Structures and Sorting algorithms. If you are confident and have good understanding of what you have done and the concepts its very easy for you.
    HR Round
    ---------------------------
    If you are called for HR you have almost done it.
    --------------------------
    NOTE: A good and concise resume is always appreciated. Put bullet points. Don't write stories. Be specific. Choose your words wisely. Add only those skills in which your are perfect.
    Remember a Good resume may not be sufficient enough to get through you interviews but a bad will definitely put you out of the race.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me something about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Q. Difference between Logistic and Linear Regression? What is clustering and when do we use it ?   Answer Question
    • Q. Explain all your Projects? And briefly discuss the Algorithms? Get me through the path of a Machine Learning Model preparation?   Answer Question
    • Q. Explain SVM, Naive bayes, Hadoop, Hbase, column oriented database ? What is diff between inner join and left outer join?   Answer Question
    • Q. Explain group by,what is Rdd and what is partition ?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

First round of aptitude followed by one round of data structures and one round of rigorous Machine Learning. Data structures questions covered regular topics only, and very little code was asked. Machine Learning algorithms were asked in details. Basic fundamentals were tested along with the knowledge of latest algorithms like CNNs.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Machine Learning and Deep Learning.   Answer Question

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was divided into five stages:
    1. Aptitude test. Minimum marks to achieve are 50% (Not a fairly easy one. Had good questions).
    2. Technical Interview 1: On paper coding - DSA
    3. Technical Interview 2: Machine Learning Concepts.
    4. HR Interview.
    5. CTO Interview - Technical Ability & Engg. Projects.

Interview Questions

• 1. The interviewer gave a test scenario and asked me to pick an algorithm I liked and walk him through the math and then the implementation of it, in pseudo-code.
      2. Explain Precision, Recall and F measure for a set of examples.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First round was online aptitude test
    Second round was technical test or domain specific test
    Third round was data structure test
    Fourth round was HR round
    A final meet to CTO
    And after that i was asked about the joining date.

Interview Questions

• The data structures round was difficult   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at InfoObjects (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First round with HR covering all time general stuff and then CTO Round for technical screening.
    CTO didn't asked much which was expected as I was applying for a senior profile. Only two simple questions!

Interview Questions

• 1.) Difference between String and StringBuffer
      2.) Live Projects work done - Samples / Urls