InfoObjects Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
InfoObjects CEO Rishi Yadav
Rishi Yadav
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company,(in 6 reviews)

• "small office, work/life balance is a bit off but only due to volume of work(in 3 reviews)

Thanks for giving me opportunity to learn and grow

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at InfoObjects full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I joined InfoObjects right out of college. Learnt the ropes of business at the job. At that time company has partial focus on healthcare industry and leant a lot of new things visiting doctors and learning their software needs.

Cons

When I was at InfoObjects they did not have well defined sales or marketing organizations, therefore my role kept hovering between sales and marketing.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow, wish you all the best

InfoObjects Response

April 27, 2018CEO

Delighted to hear that. Our goal is always employee development besides working on cutting-edge technologies to provide best service to our clients.

2. work environment

I worked at InfoObjects for more than 4 years

Pros

Work environment is nit that bad. Depends on team to team. Pretty chill for some teams and pretty strict for some

Cons

HR is the worst. Not stick to what she says and also miser when it comes to employees

Advice to Management

Management should be a little more flexible to keep employees happy.

Great company to work for

I worked at InfoObjects full-time

Pros

I have been in the industry for 30 years and have seen dot com boom and burst. I have seen the companies who survive and thrive are the companies which transition with technology. This is what InfoObjects is. Always ahead of the curve. Employees are treated very fairly. Company leadership especially CEO and CTO set expectations as clearly as possible.

Cons

company definitely needs bigger sales and marketing team but as I understand they are already working on it.

Advice to Management

Keep on rolling.

motivational CEO

Former Employee - Marketing Operations Analyst

I worked at InfoObjects full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Rishi is very motivating, I got to enhance my career skills under him as a marketing analyst

Cons

The salary should have been better

InfoObjects Response

April 27, 2018CEO

Great to hear. It is always our goal to create inspirational culture. We are actively working on creating market friendly compensation structure. Thanks for the feedback.

Company morale is very low

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

None! InfoObjects is no longer a good place to work. Ironically this company won “#1 "Best Place to Work” for two years in a row. I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid for that award just like they paid for all the 5 star reviews here.

Cons

The company is ran horribly from top down. Processes don’t make sense. They don’t pay vendors on time. Management shows little respect for the employees and gladly accepts accolades with success, but quick to point fingers with anything not successful. They don’t have people skills, don’t appreciate their employees. unlawful activities, don’t do what was promised in contract, no chance of raises, and bonuses are out of...

Advice to Management

Management does not take advice or want to hear advice. People leave because of the owners. Hire people that know what they are doing rather than letting people go. Treat people with respect and stop thinking you own your employees lives. Get rid of “Managers” who have been there for over ten years and yet is not capable of running an efficient team. Lots of good employees left because they feel taken advantage of. Mangers...

Company Review

I have been working at InfoObjects

Pros

This is an awesome place to intern and learn new and relevant technologies used heavily in industry today. Job placement assistance is also fantastic. I would highly recommend this company to future employees.

Cons

Not very many cons to working here

Great work culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time for more than a year

Pros

the team is very cooperative, very motivating and goal oriented. the CEO is also very friendly and down to earth

Cons

I believe the pay should be higher

Advice to Management

Please do not compromise will paying to the employees, overall a very skilled management

TERRIBLE Company

I worked at InfoObjects

Pros

Not a single pro. Absolutely nothing.

Cons

Like others here have mentioned, EVERY single 4* and above review is fake. You CAN NOT be happy working here. They pay you peanuts. Keep all the profits to themselves. DON'T recommend this place to anyone. They talk nicely when you join the company. Wait until you get your first pay check. You'll absolutely hate working for them. I would give this company a 0*.

Worst place to work

I worked at InfoObjects full-time

Pros

I worked at Infoobjects .

Cons

Do not get impressed by other reviews, sure all of them would be fake. They are just money minded people and never think about the employee benefits. If you are not very careful about this people they will easily deceive you by not paying what you deserve.

Advice to Management

Make money with your employees but think atleast 1% for the welfare of your employees.

Great employer

I have been working at InfoObjects

Pros

I am very happy with info objects They are eager to train and help there new employees to be the best they can be I started in 2012 to current I have had nothing but a great experience with this team great work ettic managment is supportive and always there to help in any way its a positive envioment and I would not trade it in for any other offer very pleased there is also room to grow.

Cons

None I only have positives to share.

Advice to Management

Keep the support you already are eager to give great managment team

Found 75 reviews