InfoObjects Reviews | Glassdoor

InfoObjects CEO Rishi Yadav
Rishi Yadav

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Not very many cons to working here (in 3 reviews)

• I believe it would do the company good if they limited the amount of time it takes to complete a given training program (in 3 reviews)

1. "Good Place to work"

Pros

Nice place to Work, good enviroment

Cons

Management may cause problem sometime,
    Work life balance is not there

"Company morale is very low"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None! InfoObjects is no longer a good place to work. Ironically this company won “#1 "Best Place to Work” for two years in a row. I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid for that award just like they paid for all the 5 star reviews here.

Cons

The company is ran horribly from top down. Processes don’t make sense. They don’t pay vendors on time. Management shows little respect for the employees and gladly accepts accolades with success, but quick to point fingers with anything not successful. They don’t have people skills, don’t appreciate their employees. unlawful activities, don’t do what was promised in contract, no chance of raises, and bonuses are out of question. They are very cheap company and therefore the pay is very low, regardless of your education. The owners are constantly finding things to ridicule their employees over and have no problem berating them in front of everyone.

The lack of HR department which is never in the office, needs to learn the meaning of the word confidential. Quit please.. HR will refer you to an Accountant and or Secretary to handle HR related questions because HR simply “does not know”. How does HR not know how to put together an offer letter or experience letter?

Advice to Management

Management does not take advice or want to hear advice. People leave because of the owners. Hire people that know what they are doing rather than letting people go. Treat people with respect and stop thinking you own your employees lives. Get rid of “Managers” who have been there for over ten years and yet is not capable of running an efficient team. Lots of good employees left because they feel taken advantage of. Mangers who consistently say “I don’t know” and yet have been there for years is obviously not fit to be in her position. If you have happy employees, your business will run by itself and thrive. Managers that are not capable will eventually bring your company down.

"Company Review"

Pros

This is an awesome place to intern and learn new and relevant technologies used heavily in industry today. Job placement assistance is also fantastic. I would highly recommend this company to future employees.

Cons

Not very many cons to working here

4. "Great work culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the team is very cooperative, very motivating and goal oriented. the CEO is also very friendly and down to earth

Cons

I believe the pay should be higher

Advice to Management

Please do not compromise will paying to the employees, overall a very skilled management

"TERRIBLE Company"

Pros

Not a single pro. Absolutely nothing.

Cons

Like others here have mentioned, EVERY single 4* and above review is fake. You CAN NOT be happy working here. They pay you peanuts. Keep all the profits to themselves. DON'T recommend this place to anyone. They talk nicely when you join the company. Wait until you get your first pay check. You'll absolutely hate working for them. I would give this company a 0*.

"Worst place to work"

I worked at InfoObjects full-time

Pros

I worked at Infoobjects .

Cons

Do not get impressed by other reviews, sure all of them would be fake. They are just money minded people and never think about the employee benefits. If you are not very careful about this people they will easily deceive you by not paying what you deserve.

Advice to Management

Make money with your employees but think atleast 1% for the welfare of your employees.

"Great employer"

Pros

I am very happy with info objects
    They are eager to train and help there new employees to be the best they can be I started in 2012 to current I have had nothing but a great experience with this team great work ettic managment is supportive and always there to help in any way its a positive envioment and I would not trade it in for any other offer very pleased there is also room to grow.

Cons

None I only have positives to share.

Advice to Management

Keep the support you already are eager to give great managment team

"A Great Company to Build your Career!!"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

The training and support is amazing in this company. The managers and employees truly care about me even when I was off the clock! My wages were automatically increased over time. I didn't have to go ask for them. The benefits are the best that I have ever seen.

Cons

If we could have more vacation time. I would love if the company could give to more charities as well.

Advice to Management

Love the way you ask your employees what can u guys do better. Just never stop doing that.

InfoObjects Response

Jan 29, 2015 – CEO

thanks for great review. At InfoObjects we were deliberating whether to apply for most philanthropic company award :). We are big time into corporate social responsibility.

"The best learning experience so far!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Free IT training
    -Great learning experience with practical examples/scenarios
    -Closely work with the leadership
    -excellent relationship building opportunity
    - I believe that I have one of the best learning experience i mean if you truly want to learn about the software development skills so this is the best place for you!
    -they also worked on my resume to make it look more sharp and reflect my true experience gained as yet
    -great benefits with understanding management

Its been a long time working with infoObjects and I have watched the company grow with excellent leadership of Mr. Rishi. We have plenty of time to balance work and life by working here!

Cons

I haven't observed any cons so far !
    However, the company's management should really work upon the marketing side! I had so much trouble finding out the truth after reading so many negative reviews, but now that I am a part of it, I feel great!!

Advice to Management

Please improve your company's marketing skills so that more people can take advantage of you and your free training!!

"I LOVED WAKING UP AND COMING TO WORK HERE!"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

My working schedule was always at my conveniance. My co-workers were friendly and supportive. It was easy to understand the concept of my work.
    In a matter of weeks, I could complete assignments independently.
    My manager was understanding when it came to personal emergencies where I could not attend work. The whole experiance was knowledge-filled and wonderful

Cons

I only had two cons. 1. I didn't get to spend more time working here. Had to quit because of family matters. 2. Wish our lunch breaks were longer.

Advice to Management

Thanks so much guys! I had a wonderful time working with you all!