InfoObjects Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
InfoObjects CEO Rishi Yadav
Rishi Yadav
Pros
Cons
  • "No Cons as such, they are improving the process every day(in 7 reviews)

• "Small office and whole client based is US(in 4 reviews)

"Amazing leadership"

Former Employee - Vice President Senior Business Leader in San Jose, CA

I worked at InfoObjects full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The leadership team is incredibly talented. Both the CEO and the CTO are very bright, hard working, and provide an environment where anyone can truly leverage their talents and grow within the company. It reminds me very much of Google's culture where they hire you because of your capabilities, and believe you can contribute in many different roles because of that. They have the tenacity and courage to pursue new... technologies and are masters at many things! I loved working at Infoobjects.

Cons

Must be able to work in a startup culture. This is not a con for those that thrive in that kind of environment.

InfoObjects2019-10-06

"work environment"

I worked at InfoObjects for more than 3 years

Pros

Work environment is nit that bad. Depends on team to team. Pretty chill for some teams and pretty strict for some

Cons

HR is the worst. Not stick to what she says and also miser when it comes to employees

Advice to Management

Management should be a little more flexible to keep employees happy.

InfoObjects2018-11-29

"Thanks for giving me opportunity to learn and grow"

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at InfoObjects full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I joined InfoObjects right out of college. Learnt the ropes of business at the job. At that time company has partial focus on healthcare industry and leant a lot of new things visiting doctors and learning their software needs.

Cons

When I was at InfoObjects they did not have well defined sales or marketing organizations, therefore my role kept hovering between sales and marketing.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow, wish you all the best

InfoObjects2018-04-24

"Great company to work for"

I worked at InfoObjects full-time

Pros

I have been in the industry for 30 years and have seen dot com boom and burst. I have seen the companies who survive and thrive are the companies which transition with technology. This is what InfoObjects is. Always ahead of the curve. Employees are treated very fairly. Company leadership especially CEO and CTO set expectations as clearly as possible.

Cons

company definitely needs bigger sales and marketing team but as I understand they are already working on it.

Advice to Management

Keep on rolling.

InfoObjects2018-04-19

"motivational CEO"

Former Employee - Marketing Operations Analyst

I worked at InfoObjects full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rishi is very motivating, I got to enhance my career skills under him as a marketing analyst

Cons

The salary should have been better

InfoObjects2018-04-18

"Company morale is very low"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None! InfoObjects is no longer a good place to work. Ironically this company won “#1 "Best Place to Work” for two years in a row. I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid for that award just like they paid for all the 5 star reviews here.

Cons

The company is ran horribly from top down. Processes don’t make sense. They don’t pay vendors on time. Management shows little respect for the employees and gladly accepts accolades with success, but quick to point fingers with anything not successful. They don’t have people skills, don’t appreciate their employees. unlawful activities, don’t do what was promised in contract, no chance of raises, and bonuses are out... of question. They are very cheap company and therefore the pay is very low, regardless of your education. The owners are constantly finding things to ridicule their employees over and have no problem berating them in front of everyone. The lack of HR department which is never in the office, needs to learn the meaning of the word confidential. Quit please.. HR will refer you to an Accountant and or Secretary to handle HR related questions because HR simply “does not know”. How does HR not know how to put together an offer letter or experience letter?

Advice to Management

Management does not take advice or want to hear advice. People leave because of the owners. Hire people that know what they are doing rather than letting people go. Treat people with respect and stop thinking you own your employees lives. Get rid of “Managers” who have been there for over ten years and yet is not capable of running an efficient team. Lots of good employees left because they feel taken advantage of.... Mangers who consistently say “I don’t know” and yet have been there for years is obviously not fit to be in her position. If you have happy employees, your business will run by itself and thrive. Managers that are not capable will eventually bring your company down.

InfoObjects2017-01-12

"Company Review"

I have been working at InfoObjects

Pros

This is an awesome place to intern and learn new and relevant technologies used heavily in industry today. Job placement assistance is also fantastic. I would highly recommend this company to future employees.

Cons

Not very many cons to working here

InfoObjects2016-10-06

"Great work culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoObjects full-time for less than a year

Pros

the team is very cooperative, very motivating and goal oriented. the CEO is also very friendly and down to earth

Cons

I believe the pay should be higher

Advice to Management

Please do not compromise will paying to the employees, overall a very skilled management

InfoObjects2016-01-15

"TERRIBLE Company"

I worked at InfoObjects

Pros

Not a single pro. Absolutely nothing.

Cons

Like others here have mentioned, EVERY single 4* and above review is fake. You CAN NOT be happy working here. They pay you peanuts. Keep all the profits to themselves. DON'T recommend this place to anyone. They talk nicely when you join the company. Wait until you get your first pay check. You'll absolutely hate working for them. I would give this company a 0*.

InfoObjects2015-09-26

"Worst place to work"

I worked at InfoObjects full-time

Pros

I worked at Infoobjects .

Cons

Do not get impressed by other reviews, sure all of them would be fake. They are just money minded people and never think about the employee benefits. If you are not very careful about this people they will easily deceive you by not paying what you deserve.

Advice to Management

Make money with your employees but think atleast 1% for the welfare of your employees.

InfoObjects2015-06-26