Infor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.7

Associate Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infor in November 2017.

Interview

recruiter reached out to me and asked to set up a phone call. everything went great, she gave me more detail on the position/company and asked some questions about my resume. Said she showed my resume to the next person I needed to speak to and that he was also very impressed. Set up a phone call with the next person and it was awful. It was very obvious from the beginning that he had already made a decision about not hiring me. Because the job involved relocating to New York, he asked why I wanted to live there and so on. At the end of the day he told me he couldn't hire me because "its hard to live in new york and you might not like it here so I'm just not comfortable with this". He didn't care that I had moved abroad on my own and had very similar transitions in my life, he was set on his decision. Said he was very impressed by my experiences, but that didn't matter. Recommended applying to jobs where I live (wow, 10/10 great idea, never considered that before)

Really stupid interview and bad process, if you don't want people from out of state - just tell them. Why waste 30 minutes of my day to tell me its expensive to live in manhattan??

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infor (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I was referred to Infor through a placement service. I talked to one of the sales managers on the phone for about 20 minutes and set up an in-person interview for later in the week. When I got there I spoke to 2 different managers, one of whom had clearly already decided he wanted to move ahead with a different candidate. He checked his phone constantly during the interview, rolled his eyes at many of the things I had to say, asked me to repeat myself several times because he wasn't paying attention, and generally seemed uninterested in even giving me a fair chance.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for Infor from the Northern Va area. I responded that I was excited to talk to her. Wait for it...she ignored me. She reached out to me, asked me for dates and times to talk, then disappeared. LOSER

Senior Alliances Role Interview

Interview

After multiple phone interviews I was asked to travel to NYC on short notice for executive interviews and to front my costs to be reimbursed later.

Submitted a completed expense report that was approved by hiring manager. Now Infor's Indian accounting center is refusing to pay, leaving me in the hole for several hundred dollars.

This is shameful.

Interview Questions

• So what will it take to get you to come here?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infor (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by three people at the same time, which seemed unncessary. Seemed like they just thought it was fun and all wanted to be in the room together.

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

They interview from the Director to Senior Director to VP. Then they open a REQ and HR gets in touch with you. It took 4 months.

There were two other followup calls soon after the initial one 2 months back with the Practice Directors of the Vertical in HealthCare, Service Industry, Public Sector and Retail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Infor?   1 Answer

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infor (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the hiring manager the day after. We talked for about 20 mins and he set up an onsite interview for the next day. Onsite interview lasted for about 3 and half hours including lunch.

Interview Questions

• We basically just talked about my resume and the projects I had done. He told me more about the role and invited two people on the DBA team to come talk to me after which he took me to the Director's office to talk to him as well.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

The interview went well for me but I did not get the position. I was interviewed by two people and they asked me basic get to know me questions and then they went to behavioral questions. Overall, I enjoyed the experience to interview for them.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strengths and 1 weakness that you have?   2 Answers
    • How do you handle working under pressure?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

The process was lengthy and detailed. Main focus was on past performance and strategic account planning for large market accounts. One on one and group interviews and presentations are a requirement.

Interview Questions

• What is your strategic account planning methodology for penetrating global accounts?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. One morning I got a called from Recruiter, it seems like phone screening. Few day later I got technical phone interview with a Hiring manager. He asked about experience with Java, Spring, how do you add security in Spring?Work flow like Agile? Tell me about your work experience with Agile Scrum. It went very well. Few day later I got an on site interview with there team (Starmount). I interviewed with 4 people there, 1-2-1. They're friendly. The 1st guy was ask about basic Java, database designed, SQL after that I meet with other 2 guys asked to me tell them my last project. Asked more related with that project, how do I implement, why this why that? they seem didn't interested with my background. they seems no question to ask, so I just talked with them asking about company then we start to have some talk. After that I meet with manager, mostly talked about experience, work flow, Agile, Git, behavioral questions, kind of culture fit question. At then end I meet with the guy who I talked on the phone. He just came and close the interview and told me will give the result by end of the day or at most the following day. But I didn't get that. I followed up recruiter and he seem not professional reply and email with 1 or 2 words let's told me that they waiting other result from one other person. I keep wait for 2 weeks with no reply then I decided to email him then I told not to move forward. I got the same feeling about unprofessional recruiter just like other interviewer.

Interview Questions

• - ask spring boot
      - ask more workflow, agile, git,
      - design pattern, DI work in spring (proxy)
      - security, Oauth2
      - AWS
      - AOP, basic relational database
      - LSV, principle, the problem of when Stack extends from List
      - ClassLoader missing, solved by adding jar
      - final & abstract