Infor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infor Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

The interview went well for me but I did not get the position. I was interviewed by two people and they asked me basic get to know me questions and then they went to behavioral questions. Overall, I enjoyed the experience to interview for them.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strengths and 1 weakness that you have?   2 Answers
    • How do you handle working under pressure?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infor (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Got a call from the recruiter asked about my interests and availability. Then had two phone interviews. One with Director in New York and the other with Principal Consultant who was based out of South Carolina. Got the offer the very next day.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

The process was lengthy and detailed. Main focus was on past performance and strategic account planning for large market accounts. One on one and group interviews and presentations are a requirement.

Interview Questions

• What is your strategic account planning methodology for penetrating global accounts?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. One morning I got a called from Recruiter, it seems like phone screening. Few day later I got technical phone interview with a Hiring manager. He asked about experience with Java, Spring, how do you add security in Spring?Work flow like Agile? Tell me about your work experience with Agile Scrum. It went very well. Few day later I got an on site interview with there team (Starmount). I interviewed with 4 people there, 1-2-1. They're friendly. The 1st guy was ask about basic Java, database designed, SQL after that I meet with other 2 guys asked to me tell them my last project. Asked more related with that project, how do I implement, why this why that? they seem didn't interested with my background. they seems no question to ask, so I just talked with them asking about company then we start to have some talk. After that I meet with manager, mostly talked about experience, work flow, Agile, Git, behavioral questions, kind of culture fit question. At then end I meet with the guy who I talked on the phone. He just came and close the interview and told me will give the result by end of the day or at most the following day. But I didn't get that. I followed up recruiter and he seem not professional reply and email with 1 or 2 words let's told me that they waiting other result from one other person. I keep wait for 2 weeks with no reply then I decided to email him then I told not to move forward. I got the same feeling about unprofessional recruiter just like other interviewer.

Interview Questions

• - ask spring boot
      - ask more workflow, agile, git,
      - design pattern, DI work in spring (proxy)
      - security, Oauth2
      - AWS
      - AOP, basic relational database
      - LSV, principle, the problem of when Stack extends from List
      - ClassLoader missing, solved by adding jar
      - final & abstract
      - session scope in Spring
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infor (McKinney, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Management and a peer. Interview questions were very pertinent to my past experience and roles. First interview was with HR, then my Manager, then a peer, then another Manager that was at the same position as my Manager. The questions were very direct and to the point. They definitely seemed more interested in my work experience and knowledge than soft skills.

Entry Level Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process took me by surprise. Seemed designed to test how well the potential employee handles pressure. Fairly basic questions, but in a room with 6 people watching your every move.

Interview Questions

• Javascript syntax: primitive types, == vs ===, 'this' with nested functions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Very disorganized, I was contacted and asked to perform an assessment. Then a few days later I was called and told that the job was closed after scheduling an interview

HCM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process progressed quickly once I applied via LinkedIn. The first interview was with internal recruiter then with a top member of management who then set up an interview with a key team member.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infor (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a call with Recruiter and then a call with Director and then a call with the Manager. All within 1 week, and was hired at the end of the 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply CMMS to this particular company?   1 Answer

Test & Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infor (Malvern, PA).

Interview

Telephone interview & F2F with 4 member panel. Interview went good.Was told offer will be send soon, but didn't hear back after that later got update stopped hiring. Very disappointing response.

Interview Questions

• General questions related to work experience   1 Answer