Infor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infor (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was handled by a third party. They were very professional. There was an initial screening of the resume and if a fit was determined, then the next phase was a test. It determined your attention to detail. If you passes this, then a phone interview was set up. The Interview was conducted over the phone with a panel of managers and a Director.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through how you used the ADDIE process on a project you completed. What milestones did you achieve in each phase?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage SMEs virtually on projects?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage your time on a virtual team and projects?   Answer Question
    • Can you share some examples of ILT deliverables in your portfolio?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infor in August 2011.

Interview

It was a typical interview process. Initial call from a recruiter followed by an in person interview at the office. The phone interview was your typical interview asking about background and experience. Following the phone interview, I received an email inviting me to an in person interview. After the in person interview I was offered the position. Both experiences were positive

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter for Infor. Really nice guy. We had a short phone interview where he asked me a few questions about me and my resume and then told me what to expect next (who else would be calling and what for and when). A few days later my future manager called and gave me a brief phone interview, nothing hard. He answered my questions I felt honestly and then told me about the in-person interview. The physical interview was a series of interviews with two people each. I was asked a few technical questions but a number of the interviewers. It was a bit stressful being interviewed by so many people, but it was a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• I had to work through an existing project that was being worked on. I was to fill out the blanks and fix a few errors that the program had. It was a step by step process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. Was asked my salary requirement, but ended up accepting the one offered.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infor (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

3 phone calls and an in person review

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infor (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

The recruiter called and asked to arrange an interview. The first interview was with the recruiter as a screening. The second interview was with my manger - more skill based. The third interview was with another manager. All interviews were positive and conversation based.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. One morning I got a called from Recruiter, it seems like phone screening. Few day later I got technical phone interview with a Hiring manager. He asked about experience with Java, Spring, how do you add security in Spring?Work flow like Agile? Tell me about your work experience with Agile Scrum. It went very well. Few day later I got an on site interview with there team (Starmount). I interviewed with 4 people there, 1-2-1. They're friendly. The 1st guy was ask about basic Java, database designed, SQL after that I meet with other 2 guys asked to me tell them my last project. Asked more related with that project, how do I implement, why this why that? they seem didn't interested with my background. they seems no question to ask, so I just talked with them asking about company then we start to have some talk. After that I meet with manager, mostly talked about experience, work flow, Agile, Git, behavioral questions, kind of culture fit question. At then end I meet with the guy who I talked on the phone. He just came and close the interview and told me will give the result by end of the day or at most the following day. But I didn't get that. I followed up recruiter and he seem not professional reply and email with 1 or 2 words let's told me that they waiting other result from one other person. I keep wait for 2 weeks with no reply then I decided to email him then I told not to move forward. I got the same feeling about unprofessional recruiter just like other interviewer.

Interview Questions

• - ask spring boot
      - ask more workflow, agile, git,
      - design pattern, DI work in spring (proxy)
      - security, Oauth2
      - AWS
      - AOP, basic relational database
      - LSV, principle, the problem of when Stack extends from List
      - ClassLoader missing, solved by adding jar
      - final & abstract
      - session scope in Spring   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Listened to potential employer(s) talk about their application / architecture for 20 minutes or so. Answered some questions about myself and past experiences. Talked about my career goals and expectations. Answered a couple basic programming questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infor (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Two hours technical interview comprising of 6 six question and 1 hour time to solve the questions. Followed by discussion about my solution with the team I will work. The questions were about testing my programming skills , analytical answering, sql and logical reasoning.

Interview Questions

• Question was about 6 playing cards with certain set of rules to arrange them in sequence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. The process was very quick and i received a coding interview to implement an existing interface.

It was relatively easy but lengthy. I interviewed onsite at the Alpharetta, GA office and the interview was a technical one-on-one round with a Delivery Manager. It was an in-depth interview dealing with various topics on my Resume.

-Case scenario to design and build an application.
    -White board question.
    Concept questions about SQL, Java, AWS, Big data-Hadoop and Spring MVC

Interview Questions

• An proposal to design and develop an application for the hotel reservation system using cloud.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Really nice people in Rancho Cordova. Hard working and talented. Great culture. Folks have worked there for 15-20 years which reflects a stable and great company to work for. It seems like they keep their engineers writing code instead of going to boring meetings.

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions on .NET and C#   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Very disorganized, I was contacted and asked to perform an assessment. Then a few days later I was called and told that the job was closed after scheduling an interview