Infor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.7

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

The process was lengthy and detailed. Main focus was on past performance and strategic account planning for large market accounts. One on one and group interviews and presentations are a requirement.

Interview Questions

• What is your strategic account planning methodology for penetrating global accounts?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. One morning I got a called from Recruiter, it seems like phone screening. Few day later I got technical phone interview with a Hiring manager. He asked about experience with Java, Spring, how do you add security in Spring?Work flow like Agile? Tell me about your work experience with Agile Scrum. It went very well. Few day later I got an on site interview with there team (Starmount). I interviewed with 4 people there, 1-2-1. They're friendly. The 1st guy was ask about basic Java, database designed, SQL after that I meet with other 2 guys asked to me tell them my last project. Asked more related with that project, how do I implement, why this why that? they seem didn't interested with my background. they seems no question to ask, so I just talked with them asking about company then we start to have some talk. After that I meet with manager, mostly talked about experience, work flow, Agile, Git, behavioral questions, kind of culture fit question. At then end I meet with the guy who I talked on the phone. He just came and close the interview and told me will give the result by end of the day or at most the following day. But I didn't get that. I followed up recruiter and he seem not professional reply and email with 1 or 2 words let's told me that they waiting other result from one other person. I keep wait for 2 weeks with no reply then I decided to email him then I told not to move forward. I got the same feeling about unprofessional recruiter just like other interviewer.

Interview Questions

• - ask spring boot
      - ask more workflow, agile, git,
      - design pattern, DI work in spring (proxy)
      - security, Oauth2
      - AWS
      - AOP, basic relational database
      - LSV, principle, the problem of when Stack extends from List
      - ClassLoader missing, solved by adding jar
      - final & abstract
      - session scope in Spring
      Answer Question

Entry Level Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process took me by surprise. Seemed designed to test how well the potential employee handles pressure. Fairly basic questions, but in a room with 6 people watching your every move.

Interview Questions

• Javascript syntax: primitive types, == vs ===, 'this' with nested functions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Very disorganized, I was contacted and asked to perform an assessment. Then a few days later I was called and told that the job was closed after scheduling an interview

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infor (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a call with Recruiter and then a call with Director and then a call with the Manager. All within 1 week, and was hired at the end of the 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply CMMS to this particular company?   1 Answer

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infor (New Albany, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Got to a phone interview with the hiring manager. Wound up accepting an offer from another company shortly before he called. Recruiter named Joe called and was extremely, extremely unprofessional. Blamed me for him 'looking like an [expletive].'

He had also failed to keep in touch and schedule the interviews when we had agreed previously. Says a lot about the company - glad I didn't proceed any further. Nor would I ever at this point.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infor (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Relaxed interview process. I met with the recruiter to discuss a few opportunities that I was interested in. After narrowing down the opportunities to the one that had originally captured my attention, they brought in the manager I would be working for. We had about an hour conversation with each other and by the time I was walking out the door I had an offer in hand and they wanted me to start after the Christmas holidays.

Interview Questions

• It was less of a Q&A session and more of a conversation to get to know each other better.   Answer Question

Presales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infor (Remote, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I spent a considerable amount of time doing 3 interviews, preparing a presentation (which in the end I was never able to deliver), received multiple calls at 5am during my vacation etc etc, before the recruiter decided to go silent for 3 weeks with no feedback. After this I honestly lost every bit on confidence in Infor and the ability of the hiring team to deliver on promises.

Interview Questions

• Multiple interview with senior management. Was asked to prepare a presentation for which they never managed to find time - wasted my time basically!   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infor (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with infor through a recruiter. I took the assessment and then went in for an interview.The interview was serious and they asked about background and qualifications. It seemed as if the theme was what I would offer them in terms of skills and in comparison to other interviewees. They did not seem prepared at first but then drilled me with questions. There were situational questions as well.

Interview Questions

• If you could walk into any company today and take any position, what company and position would it be?   Answer Question

Consulting Sales Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infor in May 2016.

Interview

Person was totally uninterested in the interview-kept reiterating how busy he was, etc. would ask a question and then interrupt the answer. Very old school and projected a negative image. I was completely turned to a negative perception of Infor senior leadership. No longer interested in pursuing this or any position with the company.