Infor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Infor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2019.

Interview

I received a phone call where I talked about my experiences with internship and the technologies that I'm well-versed with. After about 3 days, I was called in for an interview in their office at BGC, Taguig. Before the interview started, I was given a quick pen and paper coding question. The interview was the usual interview, with emphasis on my experience related to the position. It was a fun and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your capstone and internship projects and how you managed to do it (issues faced, solutions done, end result).   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

I had 3 main calls with 3 different people. The hiring recruiter, the SVP of sales and the EVP of sales (the titles are divisional). While I did receive an offer at the end of the interview process for the remote position, it was rescinded with the Koch acquisition/Covid virus situation. While normally, this would be a good experience and still is, I am marking as no opinion, as the company didn't seem to have a grasp of their hiring and went through hoops for a job that only took a day to no longer exist. I am not marking as a bad experience because I enjoyed the discussion with the gentlemen I did speak with and was able to gain some insight about the company.

Interview Questions

• A lot of what I wanted to know, why I think I would be a good fit, and why I think I would be better than others who applied.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (New York, NY).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in-person interview, 1 in-person presentation/pitch. You also take a personality quiz that matches how well of a match you can be for the position/company. Once you speak with who your hiring manager is (and their manager) you then meet on-site for an in-person interview and then come back to present a pitch/presentation so they can see your train of thought and presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in Sales? Why do you think Infor would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online. A Talent Acquisition person called for phone screen. Phone screen went so well I was given an assignment to complete a personality test and questionnaire which I completed and sent back. Followed up with the TA person who asked about my availability. Then nothing. Ghosted. Total waste of time. Not too sad considering the poor reviews about this place.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor in January 2020.

Interview

First round was a phone call with a recruiter to get a feel of the candidate. I was asked basic behavioral questions and had an overall great conversation with them.

Second round was an early morning phone call with a hiring manager. They started the conversation by asking for questions from me. Disappointed by how they don't really care about the work method and traits of candidates as well as their non-existent training of new employees.

Hiring manager then asked me technical questions and start giving a bad attitude. For example, I briefly explained my experience with Windows and they urged me to "go on" in a demeaning manor. After I was unable to explain some more technical concepts, they ended the interview and told me flat-out that I wouldn't move forward in the interview process. I thought it was extremely unprofessional for a hiring manager to just say that at the very end. (At least email HR to just send me a rejection).

Overall, would not recommend interviewing for this company - especially after the hiring manager I encountered.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Organizational dysfunction-I applied at the beginning of August 2019 and finally heard back 12 weeks later on a decision. I had to consistently email back the recruiter and hiring manager for updates on moving through the hiring process. Only one time did I receive an update without me first inquiring with the recruiter or hiring manager. They explained multiple times how in over their heads everyone is at Infor and it clearly shows with the 12 week interview process. My best recommendation is to stay away until they can clean their process up.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently doing in your Senior Sales Operations Analyst role?   1 Answer

Principal Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview with management team and others in the role. Around 4 interviews and a presentation. They will ask why you would fit well in this role and why you want it. They will also ask about your ERP experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your ERP experience?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infor (New York, NY).

Interview

As usual it was the HR who called and arranged for the face to face. Though it went very well. The results were never published. Tried following up with HR for a month and she was still saying that they are deciding and never came back. Everything was good apart from not even reaching to the employee for feedback even though they took a month.

Interview Questions

• More about the role that I was doing earlier. More managerial questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Multiple stages: phone interview, online programming test and personality test and then in person interview. Was cold emailed by a recruiter. Forwarded my resume. Participated in a short preliminary phone interview. Was asked to do a programming test and a personality test. Then was asked in for an in person interview with two managers.

Senior Consultant, FactoryTrack Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Day 1: I received a LinkedIn message from an Infor recruiter who had come across my profile and felt I was a good fit for the position. We set up time to talk over the phone.

Day 5: I had the phone call with the recruiter. It was a standard screening interview where I went over my background and why I'm looking for a job. The recruiter asked if I had experience with each of the job requirements. She was upfront about what the salary and the interview process. She ended by letting me know that she would pass my resume to the hiring manager. A few hours later, she confirmed the hiring manager wanted to speak with me and set a time for the following day.

Day 6: I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I went over my resume and then he asked questions about specific lines from my resume that directly related to the position. He spoke some more about the position and the expectations. He was candid yet polite about the position which was great.

Day 7: I received an email confirming I'd moved on to the final round of the interviews, which was a phone interview with the hiring manager's peer. It was more of the same interview, but with more questions about my willingness to perform different tasks (traveling, working different hours, working remotely, etc). I actually missed the call because of a plumbing emergency in my house, but the manager was understanding and flexible about it, which I greatly appreciated.

Day 11: I received an email asking to complete a personality and reasoning test online. Before I could even start, I got a call from the recruiter explaining that this was just a formality. She gave me the verbal offer and tentative start date, and let me know she was working on the written offer.

Day 12: I received the written offer along with a request to sign a NDA/non-compete and an overview of the benefits. I was given 7 days (5 business days) to sign and return the offer letter/NDA.

Day 13: I received an offer from a different company that was higher, so I called to negotiate. The HR rep took down what I was looking for and said she would present it to the team and get back to me.

Day 14: The HR rep called to notify me that there would be no negotiation and that the offer would stand as-is. I was disappointed, but at the end of the day this was the position I wanted and so I turned down the other offer (even though they were paying more) and I accepted this offer by sending in my signed offer letter and NDA form.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      Why did you leave your last position?
      Do you have experience configuring software?
      Do you have experience with WMS?
      Are you willing to travel?
      Are you willing to have early morning or late night calls if needed?
      Are you interested in international travel?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Great, easy programming questions, coding, technical questions, panel, multiple interviews, phone interview, it was easy took too much time to confirm , had to call them multiple times, but at the end got the offer. Great, easy programming questions, coding, technical questions, panel, multiple interviews, phone interview, it was easy took too much time to confirm , had to call them multiple times, but at the end got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Great, easy programming questions, coding, technical questions, panel, multiple interviews, phone interview   1 Answer