Cover image for Infor

4.0
Infor CEO Kevin Samuelson
Kevin Samuelson
1,010 Ratings

What people are saying about Infor

Join the conversation on

Tech

468.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Infor~15375
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Infor and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Solid

Oct 25, 2022 - Associate Software Engineer in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

DTO Managers Flexible Communicative Overall Solid

Cons

I can't think of any off the top of my head

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company with room to grow and mature

Aug 16, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

On a scale of 1-10, Infor's maturity level overall I would say is a 6.5. This to me is a great thing because they have been around long enough where the solutions generally work, and there is enough support throughout the organization where you are not completely on your own. This however also leaves enough autonomy for employees to figure things out on their own, be bold and be adventurous in how problems are solved. Most everybody that I have worked with is good people, and truly want to help. Infor is owned by Koch Industries and is not publicly traded. This allows Infor to focus on long term goals, and not just quarterly/yearly earnings (like a lot of other SaaS companies.

Cons

There has been a lot of change within the organization, however I think it is for the better. If you can handle change (for the good IMO), you will be fine. If you however are able to embrace change, and roll with the punches, you will be fine. Customer Incident support has a lot of work to do and has room to improve. Not only would this help Infor's end customers, but it would also alleviate internal staff.

3. Join the Infor team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

company overall is good

Nov 18, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people. I have worked for more than 7 yrs. can complain. Always enhancing their ERP offerings

Cons

Employee investment is low. However, they have some free resources to enhance your career. still strolling to move clients from on-prem to 100% cloud.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Losing Seasoned Experienced Employees - Pay Your Top Performers!

Sep 27, 2022 - Senior Software Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great peers! Learning opportunities. Remote work is great!

Cons

Infor needs to catch up to the market salaries for their consultants (all levels). Different manager every couple months, no direction on what we can do to move up the ladder or when will we receive a pay increase. No time to spend on attaining additional certifications or product knowledge - no work life balance. Please take care of your worker bees! We are doing a lot to help make your product better, pay us what we should be at. Leadership is all about the early in career associate consultants, while experienced product consultants are running out the door to other firms for way more pay and better benefits. Adding to our already overburdened workload is to train the new associates, which would be okay, but compensate us. Multiple projects, overbooked, not enough hours allocated to the projects for the work required, hard to want to learn additional modules when already working over max each week. More will leave along with their knowledge. Do better Infor!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice workplace

Nov 23, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance and management

Cons

It would be good if Pay rate increase

7. 4.0

Cozy place to work

Oct 31, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible fully remote option - No rush, properly paced development process - Well qualified management and technology leaders - Regular technology updates and process improvements - Decent benefits do far

Cons

- No financial motivation: bonuses or performance review raises, significant employee churn. Introduced RRE are ignored on all levels. - Suspicious experiments with health benefits - $25 additional surcharge introduced in 2023, so medical insurance will cost 2K more next year.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good pay and quality work for entry-level career

Sep 28, 2022 - Associate Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Infor values early in career heavily. They want to keep us here and are open to having people move positions. - They have put many early in career into challenging and quality project positions. - Cohort hiring - Training academy before being placed onto work assignments - Lots of networking opportunities in first year with executives

Cons

- Program is early in development - Not flexible on work location/ hours for first year. (remote after 1 year) - ERP software is challenging and so is consulting. Not for everyone.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Oct 20, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being under the umbrella of Koch industries allows them to provide an excellent benefits package. They believe that every employee is an investment and they are eager to find the right fit for every employee.

Cons

It's a huge company and thus there is always something changing or something new. You need to figure out quickly how to manage all of the resources.