Inform Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inform Diagnostics Interview Questions

Interviews at Inform Diagnostics

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Newton, MA).

Interview

Very easy. Applied and received a call within a week. Interviewed shortly after. Usual interview questions about how you handle different situations and your experience. Received a phone call from HR with the offer quickly.

Specimen Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty brief and casual. I'd say the biggest thing to prep for is just an example of when you exceeded quality goals. After asking me about 3 questions, he gave me a tour and explained their analysis processes. The end part where I asked questions felt kind of rushed because he seemed ready to have me out of there so he could eat his lunch. I was also supposed to interview with two people, but the other person was apparently busy. They also email you a typing test beforehand to test your wpm, and require a drug test after they offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about an example of meeting or exceeding quality goals.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • They ask about whether you can handle being around various bodily fluids and tissues.   Answer Question

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Irving, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied in January 2018. Had a mini phone interview over the phone with HR. Then a physical interview was scheduled.

It was a panel interview with 3 ladies. After the interview, they gave me a tour of the lab and told me the would call me to let me know.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Needham, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

They had about 5 people in the room and proceeded to ask questions about your science background, level of education, so on and so forth. They really wanted to know how well you work in a team because there is a lot of communication that will go on in the lab and counting on one another. But it was a relaxed environment where no pressure was exerted on you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Union, NJ).

Interview

I applied and received a call to come in and interview at their Union office. My interview lasted about 5 minutes. I was only asked to describe the experiences on my resume and if I thought I would be a good fit for the company. I was then given a tour of the company that lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your resume experiences   1 Answer

Senior Billing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Irving, TX).

Interview

Very easy interview process. Nothing to be nervous about in my opinion. Usually 1-2 people will interview you. Interview no longer than 45 minutes. The process was nothing out of the norm.

Interview Questions

• Tell how you deal with conflict, how do you prioritize your duties, and tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you helped solve a problem.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Irving, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Began with a brief phone interview followed with an in person interview the next day. It was very relaxed and felt like a conversation. Overall the process took about two weeks. I got a great vibe from the managers and the people working there

Interview Questions

• What are three things you consider when taking a new job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Irving, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Tour of lab first then questions based on resume from two of the hiring managers. Asked about benefits and was directed to recruiter. They interviewed about 15 people for one position.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself going into more of a management role or technical role   1 Answer

Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of weeks. I interviewed with the Flow Cytometry supervisor. She was very friendly and informative. She gave me a tour of the lab and introduced me to the team. It was a good professional and welcoming experience.

Histology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inform Diagnostics (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward. I was first given the round for the whole lab and all departments. Then I was taken to the conference room where I was interviewed. It was a bigger lab than I was expecting. Overall, it was a nice experience.