Ingles Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingles Markets Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Duncan, SC).

Interview

Put in an application online and then I called up there. Landed an interview, surprisingly it wasn't like an interview. It was like talking to an old friend or family member. It was an easy process. One of the easiest interviews I ever been in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. She did tell me she would try to get me more since I have experience in it.

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Greenville, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Went in durning a hiring fair and had an interview on the spot. Came in the next day for a cutting test and was told they had another interview later that afternoon and they would let me know. The next day they called and asked when I could come in and finish the paperwork. I came in that friday afternoon to finish all my paperwork. Monday I was asked if I could start Wednesday and I said I could.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview will differ with each store, but most are very easy. As long as you tell them you can work a flexible schedule, with weekends and holidays included, you should be fine.

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingles Markets.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within two weeks. The interview was simple and easy. We sat down and I was mostly just asked about when I can work and how many hours. I was also asked about my previous work experience, but the emphasis was on my availability. They told me they would send me a job offer by email, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What times are you available to work?   1 Answer

Bakery Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingles Markets.

Interview

Easy. I was transferring locations but when I first got the job it was the normal questions like when can you start what hours can you work. They tell you how much the pay is what the job intails things like that. I filled out the application and 1-2 days later got a call back set up an interview for the next day got offered the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets.

Interview

I applied for the job and checked up on my application and waited for two months patiently because I really wanted it, I got hired, worked 2 days and was fired at the end of my shift because they ran my background check after i was hired and said I couldn't have my job anymore, even though I was honest about my conviction 5 years ago.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Asheville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

They called me to come in a few days after I had applied. They basically told me I had the job first thing. I just had to agree to the pay I would receive and shave my beard. r.i.p. beard. It was probably the easiest interview I've had which usually isn't a good thing.

Interview Questions

• They asked what hours I would be able to work and if I would shave my beard.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Spartanburg, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for Pharmacy Technician positions at several stores. I received a phone call three months later to interview at a location with a Pharmacy Technician position available. I returned a call to the pharmacist on duty. He referred me to the pharmacy manager. The pharmacy manager contacted me four days later, and asked me to come in to interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you a registered pharmacy technician?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked in a pharmacy before?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gray, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Gray, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was with with the store owner and was very professional. The interview was your basic interview asking basic questions like what is your back ground experience? What makes you think you are a good person for the job you are applying for and why should I hire you? What are your goals? I was showed the area I would be working in and introduced to the managers over that area. I was asked how well do I work as a team and how are my customer service skills. I was also asked what hours was I available and was I flexible to work various shifts. I was also asked how well could I handle dealing with angry customers.

Interview Questions

• Are you asked to multitasking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Anderson, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

was quick and easy 5 minutes in and out the manager called me I called her back and scheduled an appointment went to interview early and manager was friendly and understanding about what happened on other job , I explained certain health problems and she offered employment and explained how to do the hiring process online and I went home and accepted the job offer and completed the paperwork started working after that weekend.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your former employer   1 Answer