Initiative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY).

Interview

Similar to other interview processes I have completed, you start with an HR screener, and if you proceed past that point, you'll meet people who you would directly report to. I met three or four different people on the team in my series of interviews, and would recommend to others that they try to talk to a few different people as well.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions, but I will say as someone who also interviewed candidates, we didn't have a specific guide or script. At a junior level like this role, it's best to talk about your interest in advertising/marketing/market research.   Answer Question

Associate TV Investment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website -- no cover letter just a resume. Got a random call from the MD of investments. She interviewed me on the spot over the phone. After a very easy phone call I was invited to the office and interviewed 4 times by 6 people.

TV Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I arrived to the office and waited for a group to approach me about the interview. When I got there we went into a room and the group asked me a few questions about the position. The interviewers were very professional and polite. After the first group left I met with another group who were great as well.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Initiative (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Initiative.

After applying for a month, I got the phone interview from HR asking some basic behavioral questions. Then I got an in-person interview meeting with five team members. Both people and the office were very welcoming. And the conversation was more like a conversation than strict Q&A. There were also a few technical questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Was then invited to interview at the main office for "Interview Day" with other candidates. Interviewed one-on-one with three different supervisors from different accounts.

Interview Questions

• All typical questions were asked. Nothing difficult or challenging.   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Initiative (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very quick and straightforward interview process. Had an HR phone screening for first stage then was brought in for a 2 on 1 interview with various teams a few weeks later. Asked questions 50% of the time and interviewers explained more of job duties versus asking about my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in working at an advertising agency?   Answer Question

Interview

It was a rather streamlined and simple interview process. I was first phone screened by their HR generalist and then brought in for an in-person interview where I met both the VP and Digital Supervisor. Very standard questions, nothing out-of-the-blue or terribly difficult. I was presented with an offer in a week.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Initiative.

Interview

I was initially hired as a temp, then hired full-time after a week and a half. I proved myself through hard work, and had one on one interviews with my direct reports.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember what I was asked. We just reviewed my prior work experience, and discussed my goals for the future.   Answer Question

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview. Math test and tour of office. The HR team is extremely friendly and comforting.
    The office is amazing and they kindly offered free coffee when I was done to make me feel like I already worked there.

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Initiative.

Interview

A phone interview with the HR person first, then scheduled the 1 on 1 interview with different teams on the same day. It was very efficient and productive. Then the HR came back to me with their decision pretty fast.