Institute on Aging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute on Aging

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Institute on Aging.

Interview

Started as a brief phone interview. Then they send an e-mail for a face to face. Questions are in line with your typical questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Institute on Aging in April 2015.

Interview

Brief, filled out paperwork, asked clinical questions, asked about experience. Nothing unusual. 1 manager interviewed me. Seemed eager to hire people, but didn't show much interest in the company. Honestly not much to say about the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Institute on Aging.

Interview

Interviewed with program director and immediate supervisor. Telephone interview with VP of agency. Typically, VP is available for in-person. Interview lasted 1.5 hours, two people, unstructured. No difficult questions, not many curve ball questions. Did a short vignette. They asked what I knew about the company, asked about my experiences working at previous agencies and some of the challenges I faced.

Interview Questions

• If I have ever worked with a difficult supervisor, and how I managed or overcame that situation. Now it's clear why they asked... the supervisor here is pretty bad. I should have seen that coming.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Discussed with VP starting at next step of salary. This is a union position to it needed to be approved. It was.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Institute on Aging (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Slow, about 1 hour long interview. Takes about a month to get hired or longer. Or as soon as the following week if they are desperate or you have an inside referral.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience.   1 Answer